[KERNEL] Nethunter for Galaxy S20 FE 5G r8q (Snapdragon)

Search This thread

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hey, @Svirusx. Appreciate your work and want to ask something. So how did you get this device working? I'm working on porting NetHunter kernel to Galaxy Tab S7 which is literally the same hardware series (Snap 865 SoC). My installer fails in TWRP saying that "Dynamic device detected. Cannot install NetHunter via recovery on this device. Install it as Magisk module.", but even Magisk module installation fails. Would be grateful for any piece of advice or help.
In TWRP you need only to flash kernel if you have it made. Nethunter apk you can install from Nethunter Store or from F-droid if you add https://store.nethunter.com/repo

kprasadrao

Sep 8, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211229-064038_NetHunter Terminal.jpg
    Screenshot_20211229-064038_NetHunter Terminal.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 83

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
@Svirusx Is it possible to install this wifi adapter driver? I'm having some issues trying to install it
Maybe if it is going to be integrated in kernel source than it might be working.

kprasadrao

Sep 8, 2021
2022.04.20 - v3.1
Added rtl88x2bu support

2022.01.18 - v3.0
Initial release for Android 12

2021.09.11 - v2.5
Added kernel module to support Docker

2021.07.14 - v2.4
Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU3CUE3

2021.05.24 - v2.3
Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU3CUD6

2021.05.13 - v2.2
Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU2CUD1

2021.01.27 - v2.1
Back to v2.1 Enabling Samsung MTP break some of usb attacks

Update used llvm toolchain ship to 10.0.

2021.01.20 - v2.1

2021.01.14 - v2.0
Initial release for Android 11

2021.01.03 - v1.2
Enabled BT_RFCOMM and BT_RFCOMM_TTY

2020.12.23 - v1.1
rtl8188eus integrated in kernel
Disable loadable modules support.

2020.12.21 - v1.0
Initial release
Can you please mention Build Number this version list so confusing bro thanks for your help and supporting features 🙏 ❤️

Last edited:

wuyish

Dec 25, 2012
2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
where i can find Nethunter Kernel? is "nethunter_wirusmod_r8q_v3.1.zip"???

kprasadrao

Sep 8, 2021

draco42

Apr 18, 2006
This depends which version of driver "Qcacld" is installed in kernel. Qcacld-2.0 support injections, Qcacld-3.0 does not support. Qcacld driver is open source there is possible to get injection with Qcacld-3.0 when someone make patch for it or codeaurora release support for injection.
In your top post you say you're using Qcacld-3.0? Is it possible to change your rom to use Qcacld-2.0 instead?

Dtd442

Jun 16, 2022
Hello 👋, I’m stuck could somebody help me please?
I’ve the Samsung SE 4g (snapdragon)
(SM-G780G dual sim)
Actually I follow this thread because I think (maybe I’m wrong) that is the same procedure.
I could unlock the oem —> 👍
I could flash patch the official rom with Magisk —> 👍
Flash rom, custom recovery, kernel of Kali hunter —> 👍
But when I download from the store net hunter it simply crash and a pop up message says that the version of net hunter has a bug …do you have any idea ? I’m just wondering if also to you happen
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The nethunter zip files supplied cause android 14 oneui 6 to freeze at boot once installed. So i installed the nethunter kernel pre made in this thread directly into the oneui 6 android 14 boot.img and it is booting okay and shows that hid function is available, it does not display the kernel name weirdly in the system settings.. the nethutner app is not loading and nethunter terminal is also not loading, maybe needs busy box or something setup. is the app compatible with android 14, i don't know. another days problem. perhaps someone else figure out that also. take a backup of your device first if you try it. some further info here. https://telegra.ph/UN1CA-Install-Guide-for-S20FE-4G5G-Snapdragon-r8q-02-23 instructions for rom install if you have twrp isntalled isntall this rom like this
    PS D:\platform-tools_r35.0.0-windows\platform-tools> ./adb sideload "D:\Downloads\UN1CA_1.1.6-5b6b1e2_20240223_r8q2-sign.zip"
    * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
    * daemon started successfully
    Total xfer: 1.00x
    PS D:\platform-tools_r35.0.0-windows\platform-tools> ./adb sideload "D:\Downloads\Magisk-v27.0.zip"
    Total xfer: 2.57x or from the decrypted data partition by downlaodeing to your device. you can then in twrp type multidisabler in the terminal and it will stop the device being encrytped. make sure you format your data partition and then type that commands it already has magisk installed so just install the app once booted. original rom location
    Bro, You have no idea how much I was looking for something like this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

WirusMOD Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon) - Stock Android 10 & 11 & 12 & 13
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

Nethunter Features:
    • BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • support rtl88xxau USB WiFi
    • support rtl8188eus USB WiFi
    • support rtl88x2bu USB WiFi
    • Ethernet
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support + Internal bluetooth support(carwhisperer does not work yet)
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    • Monitor mode for buildin wifi card ( Qcacld-3.0 ) (No frame injection)
    • Enabled BT_RFCOMM
    • Support for extra file systems like CIFS, NFS, NTFS, F2FS
    Extra:
    • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
    • Wireguard
    • Docker support

Download: Android 13 releases start with v4.x
    Latest version SM-G781X here.

Installation:
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash Nethunter Kernel
    3. Flash latest Magisk
    4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
    5. Install Nethunter Store
    6. Install NetHunter apk, NetHunter Terminal, NetHunter KeX from Nethunter Store
    7. In NetHunter apk go to Kali Chroot Manager and install chroot.
    7. Extract Nethunter_WirusMOD_r8q_vX.X_binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Android 11 & 12 & 13 = Firmwares: /vendor/firmware_mnt/image/
    Android 10 = Firmwares: /vendor/etc/firmware_mnt/image/
    Firmwares: Give permissions to every file rw-r--r-- (if they aren't set)
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    8. Reboot

OLD: Loadable modules only for version 1.0:

Most of modules are integrated in kernel. Here are only two modules to load. Use they only if you need they.
    Modules_Nethunter_WirusMOD_vX.X.7z

insmod 8188eu.ko - load module
    rmmod 8188eu.ko - unload module
    lsmod - list loaded modules

Another way to load modules is Module Loader
    Copy modules to storage and choose modules which you want to load.

BUGs / Informations:
    -If Safetynet Fix is installed can cause freeze at samsung flashy logo.
    -If USB Arsenal setting HID function doesn't work try set it without ADB.
    -In kernel are added binaries from Nethunter_WirusMOD_r8q_vX.X_binaries.7z(without modules) but they aren't copied automatically.
    -airodump-ng can't self change channels for wlan0.
    -If monitor mode for wlan0 doesn't work. Enable wifi connection > disable it -> enable monitor mode with Nethunter apk and try airodump wlan0
    -Change channel in wlan0 monitor mode and frame capture:
    iwpriv wlan0 setMonChan 36 2 - Setting channel 36
    tcpdump -i wlan0 -w <tcpdump.pcap>

Docker Installation:

Every Commando execute in Termux app! More info here

pkg install root-repo
    pkg install golang make cmake ndk-multilib tsu tmux docker

mkdir $TMPDIR/docker-build
    cd $TMPDIR/docker-build
    wget https://github.com/krallin/tini/archive/v0.19.0.tar.gz
    tar xf v0.19.0.tar.gz
    cd tini-0.19.0
    mkdir build
    cd build
    cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$PREFIX ..
    make -j8
    make install
    ln -s $PREFIX/bin/tini-static $PREFIX/bin/docker-init

1. Run docker server
    sudo dockerd --iptables=false

2. Test of those two containers work
    sudo docker run hello-world
    sudo docker run --network host --name nginx nginx:latest
    #Go with browser to IP address of your smartphone with port 80. If you get nginx default page it works!

#Internet in docker containers
    sudo ip route add default via <Gateway> dev wlan0
    sudo ip rule add from all lookup main pref 30000

BUGs / Informations:
    - option to forward ports from docker network to host does not work ( e.q. -p 0.0.0.0:80:3000) you need to use Host mode "--network host"
    - Not every container for arm64 works with android. e.q official gitea can not bind port 3000. (I made special version of gitea with fix more info here)

Docker Screens:

docker containers.jpg
    Gitea.jpg
    Nginx.jpg

Screens:

NetHunter Terminal.jpg
    InternBluetooth.png

Credits:
    Samsung for Kernel Source
    Nethunter creators for the best portable penetration testing tool.
    afaneh92 for TWRP and multidisabler
    jesec for unlock guide

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL] Nethunter for Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Snapdragon)

Contributors

Svirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter-Kernel-S20_FE_5G

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2020-12-21
    Last Updated 2022-12-10
    2022.12.10 - v4.0
    Initial release for Android 13 (G781BXXU4GVK6)
    Added Internal bluetooth support(carwhisperer does not work yet)

2023.09.01 - v4.0.1 (Removed due not possible to change selinux mode when booted system)
    Safetynet switch in kernel changed, functional is same as v4.0

2022.04.20 - v3.1
    Added rtl88x2bu support

2022.01.18 - v3.0
    Initial release for Android 12

2021.09.11 - v2.5
    Added kernel module to support Docker

2021.07.14 - v2.4
    Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU3CUE3

2021.05.24 - v2.3
    Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU3CUD6

2021.05.13 - v2.2
    Update Samsung kernel source to G781BXXU2CUD1

2021.01.27 - v2.1
    Back to v2.1 Enabling Samsung MTP break some of usb attacks

2021.01.20 - v2.1

2021.01.14 - v2.0
    Initial release for Android 11

2021.01.03 - v1.2
    Enabled BT_RFCOMM and BT_RFCOMM_TTY

2020.12.23 - v1.1
    rtl8188eus integrated in kernel
    Disable loadable modules support.

2020.12.21 - v1.0
    Initial release
    Hi @Svirusx. Thank you for your service.

I've been trying to install the Nethunter kernel on my Galaxy S20 FE(SM-G781N) for the last few days. I tried to follow your instructions in the original article, but there was a problem in the second step (Flash Nethunter Kernel).

After flashing the Nethunter kernel v4.0 and Magisk v25.2 to my S20 FE using TWRP(v3.7.0) from this link, my device's boot process broke for some reason.

I was wondering why my device broke, so I tried to find out by flashing the Nethunter kernel and Magisk separately. As a result, I realized that both images were fine, but my device's Android version was the problem. My device was on Android 13, but TWRP v3.7.0 only supports Android versions up to 12.

So, I downgraded my device to Android 12 using firmware that I downloaded using Samfw and restarted from the beginning. But I still couldn't flash Nethunter kernel(v3.1 for Android 12), and it was driving me crazy.

Anyway, I successfully flashed the Nethunter kernel and Magisk, and here are the instructions that I followed:

1. OEM unlock the device.
    2. Download the original S20FE's Android firmware using Samfw.
    3. Move firmware [AP] image to the device.
    4. Install Magisk(v25.2) apk to the device.
    5. Patch the firmware image using Magisk (Open the app->install->open the firmware image) that you moved in step 3.
    6. Move patched firmware image to your PC and flash your device with that patched [AP] image and anything else using Odin (After flash your device will be rooted).
    7. Install TWRP to your device(Go to download mode and flash TWRP image to AP using Odin).
    8. Boot into TWRP and install Nethunter kernel image using ADB sideload (provided by TWRP).
    I hope my efforts can help somebody. Cheers.

Update:
    After installing Nethunter on my S20 FE (SM-G781N), I encountered several problems that I had to fix in order to use Nethunter.

Firstly, when I tried to ping somewhere, it failed with the message 'socket: Permission denied.' I resolved this issue by adding the sockets group to the root account using the command 'usermod -aG sockets root.'

Secondly, I couldn't install any package, including Kali metapackages, with the message 'Temporary failure resolving 'http.kali.org.' I fixed this problem by changing the uid of the _apt user to 0 in /etc/passwd.
    How I get official kalifs-arm64-full.tar.xz
    File after download file size take 2.99 gb file downloading time download percentage not showing

Links to download kalifs are near normal downloading of kali linux isos (choose mobile scroll down to generic images)
    Direct link:
    The nethunter zip files supplied cause android 14 oneui 6 to freeze at boot once installed. So i installed the nethunter kernel pre made in this thread directly into the oneui 6 android 14 boot.img and it is booting okay and shows that hid function is available, it does not display the kernel name weirdly in the system settings.. the nethutner app is not loading and nethunter terminal is also not loading, maybe needs busy box or something setup. is the app compatible with android 14, i don't know. another days problem. perhaps someone else figure out that also. take a backup of your device first if you try it. some further info here. https://telegra.ph/UN1CA-Install-Guide-for-S20FE-4G5G-Snapdragon-r8q-02-23 instructions for rom install if you have twrp isntalled isntall this rom like this
    PS D:\platform-tools_r35.0.0-windows\platform-tools> ./adb sideload "D:\Downloads\UN1CA_1.1.6-5b6b1e2_20240223_r8q2-sign.zip"
    * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
    * daemon started successfully
    Total xfer: 1.00x
    PS D:\platform-tools_r35.0.0-windows\platform-tools> ./adb sideload "D:\Downloads\Magisk-v27.0.zip"
    Total xfer: 2.57x or from the decrypted data partition by downlaodeing to your device. you can then in twrp type multidisabler in the terminal and it will stop the device being encrytped. make sure you format your data partition and then type that commands it already has magisk installed so just install the app once booted. original rom location
    Bro, You have no idea how much I was looking for something like this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart...