[KERNEL] Nethunter For Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 xl [Blueline] [Crosshatch]

Search This thread

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
logox.png

ALYNX Nethunter Kernel for Pixel 3/3xl - [Stock][Android 12] and [Android 12L PixelDust/ CAF]

What is Nethunter ?

Code:
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel.

About the kernel :

The Kernel is based on Kirisakura sources for bluecross

Features:
  • Internal Wifi Monitor Mode Support (packet injection doesn't works as it is based on qcacld-3.0 which is not capable of packet injection yet)
  • HID gadget keyboard/mouse
  • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
  • RTL88XXAU USB WIFI Support
  • RTL8188EUS USB WIFI Support
  • ATH9K_HTC USB WIFI Support
  • Ethernet Support
  • Bluetooth USB Support
  • SDR Support
  • BadUSB
for more kernel features look into Kirisakura Kernel thread as it is based entirely on Kirisakura sources

warning: please do not update magisk after flashing the kernel, you can update the magisk before flashing the kernel.

Installation:

1. Boot the device into Twrp recovery .
  2. Backup your current kernel inside Twrp
  3. Download Alynx-12L.zip if you're using Android 12L PixelDust or CAF rom else download Alynx-12-nethunter-bluecross.zip for [STOCK/ PIXELDUST CAF ANDROID 12 ]
  4. Flash the zip (Flashing the kernel/zip will keep root)
  5. Install Busybox
  6. Download Wireless_firmware.zip open Magisk and install the zip as Magisk module
  7. Install Nethunter store
  8. Install Nethunter app & Nethunter terminal from Nethunter store
  9. Open Nethunter app & Download the full chroot kalifs within the app and let the app setup everything. After it finishes it'll start the chroot automatically.
  10. Update the sources with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade in the chroot using nethunter terminal
  11. Reboot the device
Note: if nethunter app crashes open any android terminal in su environment and paste the following.

Code:
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_SU
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH_LOGIN

Screenshots:

Tested on pixel 3 with tplink wn722n v1 and v3 both working perfectly well : )

View attachment 5636393 View attachment 5636395 View attachment 5636397 View attachment 5636399

Extra:

if you want to replace nethunter terminal with termux (not completely nethunter main app will still launch nethunter terminal everytime for any operation but you can access kali chroot environment from termux.
(i know nethunter terminal sucks)

Follow these steps to access the environment from termux:
  1. Install termux from f-droid or from nethunter store
  2. Open termux and install root repo using pkg update && pkg install root-repo tsu wget
  3. Download the script from termux wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/name-is-cipher/boot-nethunter/main/install_boot-kali.sh
  4. chmod +x install_boot-kali,sh && ./install_boot-kali.sh
  5. let it setup everything.
  6. restart termux and type boot-kali to access the nethunter chroot environment

[UPDATE]

ADDED SUPPORT FOR ANDROID 12L PIXELDUST/CAF ROM
Download and flash Alynx_12L.zip for Android 12L instead of Alynx-12-nethunter-bluecross.zip

Credits:

Freak07 For KIrisakura Kernel
Team Kali For Nethunter
Kimocoder For wifi patches
Darkar25 For fixing wifi bugs
Special Thanks to Matthias for helping with the toolchain

XDA:DevDB Information
Alynx Nethunter Kernel For Pixel 3/3xl

Contributors: V3rB0se
Source Code:
https://github.com/V3rB0se/Alynx-Nethunter

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 12/06/2022
Created 13/06/2022
Last Updated 13/06/2022

Attachments

• Wireless_firmware.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
  • Alynx-12-nethunter-bluecross (1).zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 140
  • ath9k.png
    ath9k.png
    156 KB · Views: 449
  • rtl8188.png
    rtl8188.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Screenshot_20220612-200006.png
    Screenshot_20220612-200006.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 411
  • Screenshot_20220612-195953.png
    Screenshot_20220612-195953.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 386
  • Alynx-12L.zip
    16 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

chiinh9h

Jun 6, 2020
Thank for this build . But i have problem when install TL722v1 on nethunter to use it . Wish you support soon :(
Screenshot_20220814-012751.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-012526.png
    Screenshot_20220814-012526.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 28

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, could you provide a Guide for building this kernel? I tried to build, and the build was successful, but the touchscreen is not working. Am I missing something?
I face this same problem when I compile the sources from the stock kernel after modifying the defconfig for nethunter. Could you help?
Toolchain Used: Google toolchain from the Kernel repo tree.
Thanks.

Last edited:

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
Hi, could you provide a Guide for building this kernel? I tried to build, and the build was successful, but the touchscreen is not working. Am I missing something?
I face this same problem when I compile the sources from the stock kernel after modifying the defconfig for nethunter. Could you help?
Toolchain Used: Google toolchain from the Kernel repo tree.
Thanks.
you are missing some extra modules

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019
I fixed the touchscreen issue.

Now the kernel panics and reboots whenever I tried to run wifi commands like iwconfig, wifite, airmon-ng. I used b1c1_defconfig and updated it with nethunter kernel configs.
ended up with kernel panic! 😨

which defconfig you have used to build? Could you please update in the kernel sources?

Thanks 👍

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
I fixed the touchscreen issue.

Now the kernel panics and reboots whenever I tried to run wifi commands like iwconfig, wifite, airmon-ng. I used b1c1_defconfig and updated it with nethunter kernel configs.
ended up with kernel panic! 😨

which defconfig you have used to build? Could you please update in the kernel sources?

Thanks 👍
try to build it from this source

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019
it was a headache fixing these compile time errors i don't even remember them correctly but they're fixed now you should compile the kernel from the link i posted earlier i fixed all these errors in it.
After a full research on the kernel hardening I found that this is because CFI conflicts. The kernel freaks out and panic in response to the cfi_failure. After disabling the CFI and LTO the kernel runs smoothly and all the attacks are working fine.

Could you tell me if your kernel had been compiled with CFI disabled?

The kernel source is missing some modules(So far I found files for wiregaurd is missing). Could you please check and update the kernel sources?

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
After a full research on the kernel hardening I found that this is because CFI conflicts. The kernel freaks out and panic in response to the cfi_failure. After disabling the CFI and LTO the kernel runs smoothly and all the attacks are working fine.

The kernel source is missing some modules(So far I found files for wiregaurd is missing). Could you please check and update the kernel sources?
you can check the defconfig cfi is disabled in it. and what do you mean it is missing some modules? it's just another fork of kirisakura kernel with some minor changes. it is clearly mentioned in the post that the kernel uses sources from kirisakura kernel.

Last edited:

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi

I can't help you if you're not using the source i provided, CFI and LTO were disabled in the source, you shouldn't be complaining about it when you're using the source from i don't know where?

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019
you can check the defconfig cfi is disabled in it.
Which defconfig? I already asked it. I don't find any of the defconfig match nethunter configurations. I don't find any defconfig with local version "Alnyx Nethunter".
it is clearly mentioned in the post that the kernel uses sources from kirisakura kernel.
I know the source is from Kirisakura.
I can't help you if you're not using the source i provided, CFI and LTO were disabled in the source, you shouldn't be complaining about it when you're using the source from i don't know where?
I tried to compile with your source( see the error, missing wiregaurd). I have attached the screenshot. You should have mentioned that the security feature CFI and LTO are disabled in the first place in your post. It is one of the important security features of Kirisakura kernels. We need to fix the CFI conflicts not disable them.
I can't help you if you're not using the source i provided
I am not crazy to ask this forum if I am not using the source described here. As your source is throwing errors I used Kirisakura sources and it's working fine. See the screenshot if you don't believe it.

Why are you too confident? By mistake, you should have forgotten to push the code from your machine.
Don't you check once before replying?
Please don't take anything wrong. We are here to help each other.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-07 161753.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-07 161753.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 20

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
Which defconfig? I already asked it. I don't find any of the defconfig match nethunter configurations. I don't find any defconfig with local version "Alnyx Nethunter".

I know the source is from Kirisakura.

I tried to compile with your source( see the error, missing wiregaurd). I have attached the screenshot. You should have mentioned that the security feature CFI and LTO are disabled in the first place in your post. It is one of the important security features of Kirisakura kernels. We need to fix the CFI conflicts not disable them.

I am not crazy to ask this forum if I am not using the source described here. As your source is throwing errors I used Kirisakura sources and it's working fine. See the screenshot if you don't believe it.

Why are you too confident? By mistake, you should have forgotten to push the code from your machine.
Don't you check once before replying?
Please don't take anything wrong. We are here to help each other.
what makes you so confident that it's missing the wireguard ? use the build script from kirisakura that's not how it works, and for the defconfig it doesn't contain alynx nethunter (my bad) but the default b1c1_defconfig doesn't contain LTO and CFI flags and the main reason for disabling them in the first place is my potato system which doesn't have enough ram to compile the sources with lto and cfi enabled. if it doesn't contain some modules regarding nethunter do inform me I'll push them in the upcoming builds.

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
and if you're looking for a post on "how to compile a kernel" you're in the wrong place my friend. im not here to teach you. you can visit nathan chance guide on compiling a kernel.

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019
what makes you so confident that it's missing the wireguard ? use the build script from kirisakura that's not how it works, and for the defconfig
I have attached the screenshot in the previous reply. The same issue occurs even when using Kirisakura build script. I don't know why you removed the script 12 days before. try yourself the fresh clone of your source and try to build. I'm 😩 tired of explaining.
and if you're looking for a post on "how to compile a kernel" you're in the wrong place my friend.
When did I ask you this my dear friend?

if you care about security you shouldn't install nethunter.
I do agree and I have already read this before installing chroot.

V3rB0se

Jun 12, 2022
Sindh, Karachi
I have attached the screenshot in the previous reply. The same issue occurs even when using Kirisakura build script.

why bother asking if you feel "tired of explaining"

for the removal of build script it was the wrong one. i accidentally put it there.

check if your cloud is blocking the connection as the kernel fetches latest wireguard

Reactions: MShivaG

MShivaG

Jun 16, 2019

for the removal of build script it was the wrong one. i accidentally put it there.

check if your cloud is blocking the connection as the kernel fetches latest wireguard

OMG! Finally. Thank you for clarifying. This is what I am looking for. 🤦

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have attached the screenshot in the previous reply. The same issue occurs even when using Kirisakura build script.

logox.png

ALYNX Nethunter Kernel for Pixel 3/3xl - [Stock][Android 12] and [Android 12L PixelDust/ CAF]

What is Nethunter ?

Code:
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
    Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel.

About the kernel :

The Kernel is based on Kirisakura sources for bluecross

Features:
    • Internal Wifi Monitor Mode Support (packet injection doesn't works as it is based on qcacld-3.0 which is not capable of packet injection yet)
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • RTL88XXAU USB WIFI Support
    • RTL8188EUS USB WIFI Support
    • ATH9K_HTC USB WIFI Support
    • Ethernet Support
    • Bluetooth USB Support
    • SDR Support
    • BadUSB
    for more kernel features look into Kirisakura Kernel thread as it is based entirely on Kirisakura sources

warning: please do not update magisk after flashing the kernel, you can update the magisk before flashing the kernel.

Installation:

1. Boot the device into Twrp recovery .
    2. Backup your current kernel inside Twrp
    3. Download Alynx-12L.zip if you're using Android 12L PixelDust or CAF rom else download Alynx-12-nethunter-bluecross.zip for [STOCK/ PIXELDUST CAF ANDROID 12 ]
    4. Flash the zip (Flashing the kernel/zip will keep root)
    5. Install Busybox
    6. Download Wireless_firmware.zip open Magisk and install the zip as Magisk module
    7. Install Nethunter store
    8. Install Nethunter app & Nethunter terminal from Nethunter store
    9. Open Nethunter app & Download the full chroot kalifs within the app and let the app setup everything. After it finishes it'll start the chroot automatically.
    10. Update the sources with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade in the chroot using nethunter terminal
    11. Reboot the device
    Note: if nethunter app crashes open any android terminal in su environment and paste the following.

Code:
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_SU
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH_LOGIN

Screenshots:

Tested on pixel 3 with tplink wn722n v1 and v3 both working perfectly well : )

View attachment 5636393 View attachment 5636395 View attachment 5636397 View attachment 5636399

Extra:

if you want to replace nethunter terminal with termux (not completely nethunter main app will still launch nethunter terminal everytime for any operation but you can access kali chroot environment from termux.
    (i know nethunter terminal sucks)

Follow these steps to access the environment from termux:
    1. Install termux from f-droid or from nethunter store
    2. Open termux and install root repo using pkg update && pkg install root-repo tsu wget
    3. Download the script from termux wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/name-is-cipher/boot-nethunter/main/install_boot-kali.sh
    4. chmod +x install_boot-kali,sh && ./install_boot-kali.sh
    5. let it setup everything.
    6. restart termux and type boot-kali to access the nethunter chroot environment

[UPDATE]

ADDED SUPPORT FOR ANDROID 12L PIXELDUST/CAF ROM
    Download and flash Alynx_12L.zip for Android 12L instead of Alynx-12-nethunter-bluecross.zip

Credits:

Freak07 For KIrisakura Kernel
    Team Kali For Nethunter
    Kimocoder For wifi patches
    Darkar25 For fixing wifi bugs
    Special Thanks to Matthias for helping with the toolchain

XDA:DevDB Information
    Alynx Nethunter Kernel For Pixel 3/3xl

Contributors: V3rB0se
    Source Code:
    https://github.com/V3rB0se/Alynx-Nethunter

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 12/06/2022
    Created 13/06/2022
    Last Updated 13/06/2022