[KERNEL][Nethunter] For Pixel 4a (Sunfish) [Android 12] [Android 13]

Search This thread
logox.png

ALYNX Nethunter Kernel for Pixel 4a - [Stock][Android 12/12L]

What is Nethunter ?

Code:
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel.

About the kernel :

Kernel is based on stock sources compiled using clang 14.0.7

Features:
  • Internal Wifi Monitor Mode Support (packet injection doesn't work as it is based on qcacld-3.0 which is not capable of packet injection yet)
  • HID gadget keyboard/mouse
  • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
  • RTL88XXAU USB WIFI Support
  • RTL8188EUS USB WIFI Support
  • ATH9K_HTC USB WIFI Support
  • Ethernet Support
  • Bluetooth USB Support
  • SDR Support
  • BadUSB

warning: please do not update magisk after flashing the kernel, you can update the magisk before flashing the kernel.

Installation:

1. Download the zip file containing the kernel .
  2. Flash the zip using twrp or franco kernel manager (Flashing the kernel/zip will preserve the root)
  3. Install Busybox
  4. Download Wireless_firmware.zip open Magisk and install the zip as Magisk module
  5. Install Nethunter store
  6. Install Nethunter app & Nethunter terminal from Nethunter store
  7. Open Nethunter app & Download the full chroot kalifs within the app and let the app setup everything. After it finishes it'll start the chroot automatically.
  8. Update the sources with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade in the chroot using nethunter terminal
  9. Reboot the device
Note: if nethunter app crashes open any android terminal in su environment and paste the following.

Code:
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_SU
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH
pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH_LOGIN

Screenshots:

scr2.jpg
scr.jpg
scr3.jpg

Extra

if you want to replace nethunter terminal with termux (not completely nethunter main app will still launch nethunter terminal everytime for any operation but you can access kali chroot environment from termux.
(i know nethunter terminal sucks)

Follow these steps to access the environment from termux:
  1. Install termux from f-droid or from nethunter store
  2. Open termux and install root repo using pkg update && pkg install root-repo tsu wget
  3. Download the script from termux using wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/name-is-cipher/boot-nethunter/main/install_boot-kali.sh
  4. chmod +x install_boot-kali.sh && ./install_boot-kali.sh
  5. let it setup everything.
  6. restart termux and type boot-kali to access the nethunter chroot environment

if you like my work give this post a like : )

Credits:
Team Kali For Nethunter
momojura For his help

Special Thanks to Nfury00701 for testing the kernel.

XDA:DevDB Information
Alynx Nethunter For Pixel 4a Sunfish

Contributors: V3rB0se
Source Code:
https://github.com/V3rB0se/Alynx-nethunter-sunfish

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 03/07/2022
Created 03/07/2022
Last Updated 23/08/2022

Attachments

• Alynx_P4A_Nethunter.zip
    18 MB · Views: 1,228
  • Wireless_firmware.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 695
Last edited:
Last edited:
This is awesome, thanks a ton! Working on latest CalyxOS (Pixel 4a ofc)
Haven't had much time for testing but so far Duckhunter is working. Rucky complains about the kernel for some reason, though... Edit: Nevermind, Rucky works now. I think it just needed a reboot lol
Also, what do you mean don't update Magisk? Should I just re-flash the kernel after updating Magisk? I'm going to have to update at some point.

Last edited:
Haven't had much time for testing but so far Duckhunter is working. Rucky complains about the kernel for some reason, though... Edit: Nevermind, Rucky works now. I think it just needed a reboot lol
Also, what do you mean don't update Magisk? Should I just re-flash the kernel after updating Magisk? I'm going to have to update at some point.
its just a warning. because when i tried to update the magisk to v25 it went into bootloop so i had to setup everything. You can visit my pixel 3 nethunter thread. I don't know if it's different from pixel 4 or maybe it was just the v25 update, but you can try to update the magisk and see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkjb
Yeah its just a warning. because when i tried to update the magisk to v25 it went into bootloop so i had to setup everything. You can visit my pixel 3 nethunter thread. I don't know if it's different from pixel 4 or maybe it was just the v25 update, but you can try to update the magisk and see what happens.
Ah, got it. I flashed the kernel with the v25 update already installed, so I can't test it, but if another version comes out I will

Reactions: V3rB0se

LABuse56

Feb 9, 2023

Android 13 Update

Changelog: [2022/08/23]

Alynx 2.0

- Upstream Android 13 (Blu Spark Kernel)
- Bluetooth Support
- Ethernet Support
- Fix RTL 8XXX SL (Replaced)

- All the goodies from Blu Spark Kernel

Thanks to @eng.stk for his amazing work.

Downloads & Links :
- Flashable Zip: https://mega.nz/file/OEYUkALL#BsMDy6Gs7gDV7CpO46wOQPI-0uC-fnNJ0C1nyPXI3Rc
Nice work.. However, after flashing this one with TWRP 3.7.0_12-0, I cannot boot on slot A. Just slot B where TWRP is. So I'm stuck on TWRP for now.
Any idea about what went wrong? Or what are the next steps you would recommend to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

Nice work.. However, after flashing this one with TWRP 3.7.0_12-0, I cannot boot on slot A. Just slot B where TWRP is. So I'm stuck on TWRP for now.
Any idea about what went wrong? Or what are the next steps you would recommend to troubleshoot?

Thanks!
Flash stock kernel and then try using ex kernel manager or franco kernel manager to flash the kernel.

Reactions: LABuse56

righteouspath

May 23, 2023
Hi, new to the forum and the world of rooted devices. I've Just installed on Pixel 4a (4G) Android 13; all is working well, as far as I can tell; thank you.

A couple of issues though; my Atheros chipset is not working (AR5271, I think); my 2800usb, on the other hand, is working well.

The other issue is the boot animation. There is no */system/media* directory and I cannot find the actual media directory (again, I am using a Pixel 4a (4G). On these issues, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logox.png

ALYNX Nethunter Kernel for Pixel 4a - [Stock][Android 12/12L]

What is Nethunter ?

Code:
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
    Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel.

About the kernel :

Kernel is based on stock sources compiled using clang 14.0.7

Features:
    • Internal Wifi Monitor Mode Support (packet injection doesn't work as it is based on qcacld-3.0 which is not capable of packet injection yet)
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • RTL88XXAU USB WIFI Support
    • RTL8188EUS USB WIFI Support
    • ATH9K_HTC USB WIFI Support
    • Ethernet Support
    • Bluetooth USB Support
    • SDR Support
    • BadUSB

warning: please do not update magisk after flashing the kernel, you can update the magisk before flashing the kernel.

Installation:

1. Download the zip file containing the kernel .
    2. Flash the zip using twrp or franco kernel manager (Flashing the kernel/zip will preserve the root)
    3. Install Busybox
    4. Download Wireless_firmware.zip open Magisk and install the zip as Magisk module
    5. Install Nethunter store
    6. Install Nethunter app & Nethunter terminal from Nethunter store
    7. Open Nethunter app & Download the full chroot kalifs within the app and let the app setup everything. After it finishes it'll start the chroot automatically.
    8. Update the sources with apt-get update && apt-get upgrade in the chroot using nethunter terminal
    9. Reboot the device
    Note: if nethunter app crashes open any android terminal in su environment and paste the following.

Code:
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_SU
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH
    pm grant com.offsec.nethunter com.offsec.nhterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT_NH_LOGIN

Screenshots:

scr2.jpg
    scr.jpg
    scr3.jpg

Extra

if you want to replace nethunter terminal with termux (not completely nethunter main app will still launch nethunter terminal everytime for any operation but you can access kali chroot environment from termux.
    (i know nethunter terminal sucks)

Follow these steps to access the environment from termux:
    1. Install termux from f-droid or from nethunter store
    2. Open termux and install root repo using pkg update && pkg install root-repo tsu wget
    3. Download the script from termux using wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/name-is-cipher/boot-nethunter/main/install_boot-kali.sh
    4. chmod +x install_boot-kali.sh && ./install_boot-kali.sh
    5. let it setup everything.
    6. restart termux and type boot-kali to access the nethunter chroot environment

if you like my work give this post a like : )

Credits:
    Team Kali For Nethunter
    momojura For his help

Special Thanks to Nfury00701 for testing the kernel.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Alynx Nethunter For Pixel 4a Sunfish

Contributors: V3rB0se
    Source Code:
    https://github.com/V3rB0se/Alynx-nethunter-sunfish

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 03/07/2022
    Created 03/07/2022
    Last Updated 23/08/2022

Android 13 Update

Changelog: [2022/08/23]

Alynx 2.0

- Upstream Android 13 (Blu Spark Kernel)
    - Bluetooth Support
    - Ethernet Support
    - Fix RTL 8XXX SL (Replaced)

- All the goodies from Blu Spark Kernel

Thanks to @eng.stk for his amazing work.

Downloads & Links :
    - Flashable Zip: https://mega.nz/file/OEYUkALL#BsMDy6Gs7gDV7CpO46wOQPI-0uC-fnNJ0C1nyPXI3Rc
    yes ! FINALLY..
    Thank you @V3rB0se
    its just a warning. because when i tried to update the magisk to v25 it went into bootloop so i had to setup everything. You can visit my pixel 3 nethunter thread. I don't know if it's different from pixel 4 or maybe it was just the v25 update, but you can try to update the magisk and see what happens.
    Yeah its just a warning. because when i tried to update the magisk to v25 it went into bootloop so i had to setup everything. You can visit my pixel 3 nethunter thread. I don't know if it's different from pixel 4 or maybe it was just the v25 update, but you can try to update the magisk and see what happens.
    Ah, got it. I flashed the kernel with the v25 update already installed, so I can't test it, but if another version comes out I will