[Kernel] Nethunter (Oreo) for MIDO

mr.mats

Jul 21, 2019
thank you very much bro

This is just personal kernel
but willing to share if someone has a compatible wifi adapter and for some reason we mido users don't have kernel supported packet-injection :p
This kernel is only for Redmi Note 4x (mido, PIE)
- Flash the kernel with twrp recovery (always backup your boot.img before flashing, in case of bootloop)
- After reboot, flash Magisk Module Nethunter Firmware
- You can use Kali nethunter magisk module or Termux aircrack-ng

Not working with --
- rtl8192cu and may be others :crying:
Working with --
- awus036neh (rt2870/3070) and may be others :good:

Screenshots can be found here

Credits and thanks to Englezos Kernel Source
I tried to make my own kernel but it didn't work, I hope that in the future this kernel supports hid-attack, keep up the spirit of friends, don't stop making kernel mido, I will also try to make it to support hid-attack

"try and fail, but don't fail to try"
remember the words of stephen kaggwa

Last edited:

erikbotta

Jul 25, 2009
Hi. I am using Lineage 15.1 and openapps. After first start I rebooted my mido (RN4 snapdragon) and flashed via twrp your zip. After that device is booting only to bootloader (Fastboot mode). Only if I then flash another kernel it will boot. In every step I clear Dalvik cache. Where am I wrong? I tried also AOSP rom based on android 8.1.0 - same problem.

Last edited:

Lemky

Jul 12, 2020
Most of the custom ROM with 8.1 has been treble enabled, so how and where can we find a non-treble ROM? for us to use this Oreo nethunter kernel, is there any other solution?

anniemei

Jan 18, 2021
I dunno if this project is still accepting support but I would humbly ask for TREBLE support since most OREO Roms are now in Treble. The only Non Treble I knew were Omni, Nitrogon and XenonHD, created a guide for this to be installed successfully

Last edited: