[KERNEL] [Nov 17] Pixel 5 ElementalX

Search This thread

THEVAN3D

May 31, 2014
OnePlus One
Google Pixel 5
where did you guys get the 1.06? i only see 1.00 links and it messed up my phone. Cant record or play videos. and now that I'm typing this message i can also feel my keyboard is lagging. I'm on latest system image, so i need that 1.06. please. thanks.

Az Biker

Senior Moderator / RC- RT Committee / Semper Salty
Staff member
It's incredible that still to this day only a tiny percentage of users have purchased my app. Missing out on so much over the years.
I bought it after my 3rd EX kernel update years ago. Still the BEST $$$ I've spent in my Android universe!

Thanks for all you do!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jaythenut and flar2

xunholyx

Recognized Contributor
Dec 3, 2012
Vancouver
HTC 10
Google Pixel 2 XL
The latest update of EX Kernel Manager adds backup and restore of dtbo.img

I've also released kernel updates for the Pixel 3, 3a, 4, 4a, 4a 5G, 5, and OnePlus 6, 6T, 7, 7T, 7 Pro and Nord this month.

So, if you want to support active kernel development, think about paying a few bucks for my app.
I noticed on the Play Store that you've updated for Android 12. Just saw that this morning. I'll have to reflash your kernel when I get home from work. Thanks for the update.

barleydan

Apr 24, 2021
There doesn't seem to be iptables TTL & HopLimit increment/decrement/set support in 1.06 for Pixel 4a (5G), is this intentional?
I'd love to have CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HL=y and NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_HL=y included to get rid of my tethering restrictions the automated way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's incredible that still to this day only a tiny percentage of users have purchased my app. Missing out on so much over the years.

I've also released kernel updates for the Pixel 3, 3a, 4, 4a, 4a 5G, 5, and OnePlus 6, 6T, 7, 7T, 7 Pro and Nord this month.

So, if you want to support active kernel development, think about paying a few bucks for my app.
    As always, the latest security update was released via EXKM last night
    🙋‍♂️ I'm one of those. Personally, I love the app. And I agree, those who don't purchase it are missing out.
    I bought it after my 3rd EX kernel update years ago. Still the BEST $$$ I've spent in my Android universe!

Thanks for all you do!!!
    ElementalX Kernel
    for Pixel 5
    p3890301369-11.jpg

ElementalX is designed for maximum stability. It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.

Features:
    -Optimized for performance and battery life
    -Advanced color control (RGB, hue, saturation, contrast, value)
    -Block wakelocks
    -direct HBM
    -CFQ, noop, deadline, FIOPS, SIO, maple and zen i/o schedulers
    -Adrenoboost option
    -Option to disable fsync
    -WireGuard support

Installation
    1. Flash directly in EX Kernel Manager

Notes

Stay up to date with EX Kernel Manager. The latest security updates are always available through the app, usually within hours of the latest OTA. EXKM can be used to configure settings, backup and flash zips and img files, run scripts and install kernel updates quickly and easily. EXKM is compatible with all devices and kernels and is the best supported and most complete kernel manager available.

Use High Brightness Mode app to control high brightness mode automatically. This will allow you to see the screen better in bright sunshine.

Downloads

Android 11
    ElementalX-P5-1.00

Source code:
    Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    ElementalX P5, Kernel for the Google Pixel 5

Contributors
    flar2
    Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/Pixel-4/tree/ElementalX-P5-1.00

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2020-11-18
    Last Updated 2020-11-18

I uploaded a kernel for Android 12 in EXKM.

I did not test it, as I don't want to install Android 12 on this phone. It should work, I did install Android 12 on my Pixel 4XL and everything was working good. Use Magisk canary to root.
    As always, the latest security update was released via EXKM last night
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone