[KERNEL][OOS|OB][CLANG][OC] Xceed [5/5T][Updated:7/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cqm124

Jun 18, 2018
I want to try this! It'great. When would u release it?:)
who'd want to see a higher clockspeed???

13at2t.jpg

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
The kernel turned off fsync ?

nope..there's a mechanism (fully automated) inside the kernel that "decides" when to turn fsync on and off..

On a side note, is this battery cycle bad?? :p

EDIT: no #UnderClock or anything stupid...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180628-182143.jpg
    Screenshot_20180628-182143.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 558
  • Screenshot_20180628-182159.jpg
    Screenshot_20180628-182159.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Hey man how to update?? Just flash???

if you're coming from another kernel, its best to dirty flash your ROM and then flash the latest build..else, if you are on a previous build, just flash it on top..

Maximum CPU clock in latest build?

still the same...there are only "few" instances you would get a higher frequency (when I say Higher its the same frequency that I use, 2.7++ghz)
  • you are a "qualified" selected tester
  • you are a premium donator/supporter

You're not obliged to donate or volunteer (I stopped asking for help since the testers we got were just spies, I kicked them out..lolz..we'll just handpick people we "feel" are super qualified like @cmarps who has been a follower/user since my debut on OP3/3T)

Last edited:

ADDICTED777

Jun 6, 2016
Kolkata
if you're coming from another kernel, its best to dirty flash your ROM and then flash the latest build..else, if you are on a previous build, just flash it on top..

still the same...there are only "few" instances you would get a higher frequency (when I say Higher its the same frequency that I use, 2.7++ghz)
you are a "qualified" selected tester
you are a premium donator/supporter

You're not obliged to donate or volunteer (I stopped asking for help since the testers we got were just spies, I kicked them out..lolz..we'll just handpick people we "feel" are super qualified like @cmarps who has been a follower/user since my debut on OP3/3T)

Thanks bro... Love this kernel... Been using on my 5t since 3rd week after getting it.... ?

Xokoz

Jul 18, 2015
Damn. I got fine setup right now but I am too tempted to try this out. OB10 is fine I assume?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

I don't the point of overclocking..the 5T is fast anyways.. I prefer default..

This is like saying that my Volkswagen goes 120km/h so I don't need Lamborghini. Who doesn't want Lamborghini though?

nikz106

Jun 26, 2010
Rajkot/Bangalore
Damn. I got fine setup right now but I am too tempted to try this out. OB10 is fine I assume?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

This is like saying that my Volkswagen goes 120km/h so I don't need Lamborghini. Who doesn't want Lamborghini though?
But why to fit lamborghibi engine under the VW hood?? Buy a lamborghini..:confused::D
just kidding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8x9cme.png

MOD EDIT: LINKS REMOVED DUE TO GPL-NONCOMPLIANCE

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **OnePlus™** is a registered trademark owned by Shenzhen Oneplus Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
    **(v5)Xceed Logo™ is created by @kentexcitebot

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed Custom Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/zeroblade1984/Oneplus-MSM8998

Kernel Special Features: Stable!!

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 2
    Stable Release Date: 2018-06-30

Created 2018-06-09
    Last Updated 2018-07-15

MODERATOR INFO: THREAD CLOSED DUE TO GPL NONCOMPLIANCE

This thread has been closed because OP refuses to comply with GPL. It may be reopened if and when the developer is willing to upload the COMPLETE source code of his kernel to be fully compliant with GPL.

Many developers from across the world have contributed to the Linux kernel. We at XDA respect their contribution and the law, and will strive to uphold the GPL on our forum at all costs.
    Build coming yet ? Heh xD

Oh yeah!!

Grab it from here

Enjoy!!
    Update!!

Ok. I'm not getting that much

I presume you're using an app.. :p

So the 0630 version is compatible with op5 ob13 rom?
    The rom supports treble.I missed sth?

Awesome any idea when can we expect a beta of the new build?

Grab new builds HERE for OB11 and older builds..(should be backwards compatible)

Note: you should be rooted on OB11 for wifi module to work (its weird, I know..I'll see a workaround when I have time, very busy taking care of my new baby)
    Bench it with new test build and this is the result
    Release is almost ready and we have GPU OC now hehehe