1. No it's only the kernel, not system or userdataJust 3 questions.
I am on 22.214.171.124 BA version.
Currently rooted with magisk.
1. Will this kernel flashing erase anything on the phone?
2. Will a future update in OS (ex. 126.96.36.199) overwrite this kernel??
3. Does factory reset get me BACK to out of the box state of the phone? (for future selling)
Thanks guys. Looks promising this kernel.
Kudos to the developer
Regards from norway
2. Yes with the default boot image for that build
3. Yes but you should flash the default rom first before factory reset and/or locking the bootloader, locking the bootloader with a custom kernel in place will brick it meaning you'll need to MSM.