is it possible to add KCAL controls pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?Introduction
Hello everyone, this is my personal kernel for the OnePlus 9 Pro.
My philosophy on the kernel is pretty simple, intended to replace the stock kernel, but with a lot of under-the-hood tweaks.
Hopefully you will all enjoy!
Important thread information!
I refuse to acknowledge/respond to bug reports that do not include clear steps to reproduce, a logcat, and a console ramoops (if random rebooting) or a dmesg (any other issues). Follow this guide to do this.
Keep things civil, no flaming in the forums!
- Up to date with OxygenOS 11 source
- Compiled with GNU GCC toolchain for maximum stability, with all warnings and errors fixed
- Compiled with GCC's cortex-a55 optimizations
- Many tweaks under the hood for smoother UX, lower battery drain, etc.
- BBR as the default congestion algorithm
- Available to flash with AnyKernel3
Latest kernel release on GitHub
Omega GitHub: https://github.com/kristofpetho/kernel_oneplus_sm8350
Omega originally sourced from: OnePlusOSS
Thanks where it's due
@pyry666 for all his help getting me logs after logs after logs. Without him this wouldn't have been possible!
@Burt Squirtz and @crashazz3 and @TheKnux for helping to test
Kerneltoast for his extreme patience and guidance
osm0sis (for AnyKernel3)
@eng.stk for finding a way to have proper hardware detection working