[KERNEL][OOS]Tyranus Kernel

Search This thread

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
No delay here , im using latest r14, indeed fingerprint unlocking is suuuuperfast !!!
But ... I went back to OOS 3.5.3 because of batt draining ( the calls issues )

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LMcR92

Jul 15, 2015
Aberdeen
No delay here , im using latest r14, indeed fingerprint unlocking is suuuuperfast !!!
I think the main cause of the battery drain was the increase of the CPU voltages to probably increase the stability of the clock speeds.

DespairFactor

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
I think the main cause of the battery drain was the increase of the CPU voltages to probably increase the stability of the clock speeds.

Latest kernel revision has those changes still though, I found the messaging app had a nasty wakelock, I deleted it on my 3T and installed Google Messenger. Even though I loved that dark mode

mysterio619

Aug 27, 2011
Bangalore

Latest kernel revision has those changes still though, I found the messaging app had a nasty wakelock, I deleted it on my 3T and installed Google Messenger. Even though I loved that dark mode

Definitely i noticed a delay while ulocking from screen off.......Reflashed stock rom and Clean installed Tyranus kernel....i noticed a delay......it is noticeable slightly....i switched to blu spark and delay is not noticeable....but this kernel has a insane battery life.....kudos to that.......Anyone confirm who have switched the kernel from other kernel....i even tried elemental x too and no delay there too

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone :)

Stay healthy & wise.

Hope this kernel goes from strength to strength in 2017.

DespairFactor

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Definitely i noticed a delay while ulocking from screen off.......Reflashed stock rom and Clean installed Tyranus kernel....i noticed a delay......it is noticeable slightly....i switched to blu spark and delay is not noticeable....but this kernel has a insane battery life.....kudos to that.......Anyone confirm who have switched the kernel from other kernel....i even tried elemental x too and no delay there too

It could be the display state driver I have. I could try pushing the fp to higher priority workqueue, or maybe boost cpu on fp.

mysterio619

Aug 27, 2011
Bangalore
It could be the display state driver I have. I could try pushing the fp to higher priority workqueue, or maybe boost cpu on fp.
Thank you for considering it ?...... Kernels like this gives a new life to the device........now with this kernel I can definitely say the tagline for OP3T "The Best just got Better"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

SlyUK

May 13, 2015
OMFG It is you!!! I had been using your kernel on my nexus5x until it died. Your kenel was the best!!! Nice to see you here!!!!

Nexus 6P rom and kernel was magic. If UberStock doesn't come to the OP3 T (or OP5/OP5T), i'll have to save up money for the 3rd generation Pixel XL in 2018 (assuming it comes to that, as its available for the 1st generation Pixel XL...those lucky people).

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone