[KERNEL][OOS] Xceed [OP5][Updated:11/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
People usually ask which kernel you prefer for this rom. :eek:
Just a statement,I'm not judging anyone in any way.

we are weird here...this thread is not your usual thread on XDA..people here are normal.. :D they have real life (because they are not flashaholics, even the dev does not need to have 100% attention to this project) and real life matters most..

all those 15 users I have..they all have a life..

Reactions: MESA

Asv97

Mar 27, 2016
we are weird here...this thread is not your usual thread on XDA..people here are normal.. :D they have real life (because they are not flashaholics, even the dev does not need to have 100% attention to this project) and real life matters most..

all those 15 users I have..they all have a life..
What the...?

Asv97

Mar 27, 2016
What settings are applied if I turn on the battery saver mode in Android settings?Would anyone recommend to use the battery saver mode?

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
My phone doesn't boot with this kernel + Magisk installed for some reason:confused: The led just turns white and nothing more happens.

dump me a log..nobody does it so its the least of my problems since all my testers boot it fine..nobody gave me a unit so its also the least of my priorities now (though I was not expecting anything, just cooperation)

gonna release an OREO build by the weekend (if time permits) as we will CELEBRATE SOMETHING!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAA!! :silly:

Last edited:

RogerF81

Oct 14, 2015
Mannheim
dump me a log..nobody does it so its the least of my problems since all my testers boot it fine..nobody gave me a unit so its also the least of my priorities now (though I was not expecting anything, just cooperation)

gonna release an OREO build by the weekend (if time permits) as we will CELEBRATE SOMETHING!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAA!! :silly:

Yes, I can do so if I find some time. Perhaps it was a fault on my side then, I don't know. I will try it again and report back. So you don't own the device?:eek:

Ohh celebration always sounds nice :)

Asv97

Mar 27, 2016

No dev has released a custom kernel for the leaked beta 2.Would you be the first one please?

Saimonomarley

May 25, 2018
Link restore

Can you please restore the link for the xceed kernel for the latest nougate im using xXx_nolimits and i preferet the nougat one since ive heard your kernel is the best for oneplus i wanted to use it but when it comes to download it there is a silly "404 Not found" so please restore the link :)

djport1973

Dec 1, 2012

Can you upload the Xceed kernel oreo.Thanks

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5000 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Jole7 and ZEUSROI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8x9cme.png

SOURCE | CREDITS | DISCLAIMER | DOWNLOADS | FEATURES | FAQ

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **OnePlus™** is a registered trademark owned by Shenzhen Oneplus Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
    **(v5)Xceed Logo™ is created by @kentexcitebot

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed Custom Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 5

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/zeroblade1984/Oneplus-MSM8998

Kernel Special Features: Stable!!

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 5
    Stable Release Date: 2017-11-14

Created 2017-07-24
    Last Updated 2017-11-14
    Look who is coming back boy and girls ???? here is a small teaser of new kernel being tested ???? stock settings (flash and forget) ????

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs
    Hi are this kernel working on the latest 4.5.14?

Will release now an updated kernel to 4.5.14 :D

Thank you for patronizing Xceed!!

EDIT: New updates are ready!! grab em here
    And here are some stats that one can expect from this beast ?

Sent from my OnePlus5 using XDA Labs
    And we are green..

Go get your updates here

:p
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone