[KERNEL][OP2][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r12 - 12th Dec

friendy_cfg

Mar 21, 2017
Hello , i am facing same issue , which the above user Burza has described related to photos ,

There is problem with gallery app and sending or editing images from gallery app, i am able to do so with file manager, on stock kernel everything was working fine.

For example

1. Not able to set whatsapp profile picture by choosing gallery and selecting photo. (Issue with all pictures)

2. In gallery app when i select photo and try to edit them it gives error ,( this issue only on camera clicks or new pics not downloaded ones.)

3. I am able to perform step 2 with es file explorer by selecting image and open with default editor. So its working here.

Last edited:
Reactions: PedroGondim

Nuhro

Jun 21, 2014
Yeees man. Very happy to see you here :)

Always used your kernel on my old nexus 4 and now you support opt2, very nice. Thanks!

franciscofranco

Recognized Developer
Dec 9, 2010
Carcavelos
7 hours later of continuous debugging, I still haven't figured the pictures thing. I'm close though. I've been going forward and backwards with git checkouts to find the culprit because there aren't any Kernel crashes or errors. I'm close though!
OMFG figured it out. ****ing ****. Pushing r2.

Sam Nakamura

Retired Forum Moderator
Dec 7, 2015
Landshut (Ndb.)
Hmm don't see how that's Kernel related.
I certainly don't have your expertise, it's just an observation, it started yesterday by flashing your kernel and didn't happened on stock, nor on boeffla and wasn't reported by others in the rom thread..
Could be coincidence though, as said, the first-time it fixed itself suddenly, just wanted to pass the info, I'll observe further and think about tomorrow, thanks..

Reactions: franciscofranco