[KERNEL][OP2][LineageOS] FrancoKernel - r12 - 12th Dec

anupritaisno1

Apr 29, 2014
Me too! We are a rare breed. I had a Nexus 6P until it got that unbearable battery issues (randomly dying @ 89%). Ended up reverting back to my previous upgrade, the one plus 2. It's a shame how quickly the XDA community jumps from one device to another.. I can't keep up with all the new models, price-wise. It's like the month after I just spend $700 on a brand new phone.. another flagship comes out, decimates the activity in my current phone & leaves me scrapping around for a decent stable & working ROM. If only I had the extra cash lying around to upgrade as fast as the XDA developer community does.. Until then, I'll be sluming it in the old sections trying to work out a daily driver.

Sorry for the off-topic rant.. had a few too many & I really had to put that out there..
Then why don't you build your own ROMs?

Chaprnks

May 9, 2011
Soviet America
gta.sh
The download link returned a 404 not found error, so I went to the root of the URL. Next I went to theanual download section, where it showed a drop-down menu of the supported devices to select. For some reason all the OnePlus devices are on there.. except OnePlus 2

Reactions: Samyak039

vishalt1295

Aug 8, 2017
The download link returned a 404 not found error, so I went to the root of the URL. Next I went to theanual download section, where it showed a drop-down menu of the supported devices to select. For some reason all the OnePlus devices are on there.. except OnePlus 2

The FrancoKernel is no longer supported for OnePlus 2

hundsboog

Mar 24, 2016
Okay? Why is that? Is there not a working last kernelimage?

SOme of us guys still uffering from a huge battery drain and I wanted to give that a try...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Okay? Why is that? Is there not a working last kernelimage?

Some of us guys still suffering from a huge battery drain and I wanted to give that a try...