[KERNEL][OP3] FrancoKernel

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdadi

Feb 16, 2015
Added my famous performance profiles to be compatible with FKUpdater
Downloading the free version from Google Play gives me a "This Operating System is not supported" message on OOS 3.5.5

Are there any other apps that work to tweak this kernel?

kentexcitebot

Mar 30, 2014
Moorpark
Wow, I never thought I'd see Franco in the OP3 community! Welcome! :)

Feedback is appreciated. Please read the first post & changelog before asking questions!
I haven't downloaded your kernel yet, but a lot of OP3 users (including myself) have switched to CM 14.1 because of...well, Nougat. Just bring Franco to CM14.1 and that'll be perfect :good:

Scarface1991

Jul 30, 2011
Can this kernel be flashed over other custom kernels without problems or should I only flash it over the stock kernel?

Also is it only compatible with the newest OOS version or are older versions fine too? (I'm still on 3.2.7)

Last edited:

picklu

Aug 25, 2013
Picklu.com
I just updated to 3.2.8 via dirty flash and then Supersu 2.78 SR4 and xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64. Everything was working fine. When I downloaded your kernel and install then it always takes me to recovery mode. Then I took my system to 3.2.7 via nandroid backup and tried to install your kernel. Same thing is happening!!! Phone is not booting as normal always takes me to recovery mode! :crying:

Crash

Apr 6, 2011
Costa Rica
I just updated to 3.2.8 via dirty flash and then Supersu 2.78 SR4 and xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64. Everything was working fine. When I downloaded your kernel and install then it always takes me to recovery mode. Then I took my system to 3.2.7 via nandroid backup and tried to install your kernel. Same thing is happening!!! Phone is not booting as normal always takes me to recovery mode! :crying:
I have install the same thing as you have, and anything is working fine here mate ;)

picklu

Aug 25, 2013
Picklu.com
I have install the same thing as you have, and anything is working fine here mate ;)
I cant understand why it's behaving like this!!! Before installing FK its working nice but when FK showing magic taking me to recovery mode!!! Now, I am installing again 3.2.8 let's see what happen next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone