[KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DarkSJ1998

Oh u mean i should go back to stock ?

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs
Why would you want to go back? His post is clear to me atleast. He is saying FK (Franco Kernel) is excellent for gaming. Nobody is talking about Stock Kernels here ;)

So if you're a gamer, FK should satisfy you too.

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller3T using Tapatalk

vikram.mohal

Why would you want to go back? His post is clear to me atleast. He is saying FK (Franco Kernel) is excellent for gaming. Nobody is talking about Stock Kernels here ;)

So if you're a gamer, FK should satisfy you too.
Ha ha ha i thought u said f***k LOL. Thanx

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

nvertigo67

Dec 28, 2011
While fixing some some compiler warnings (gcc-7.3) I've run into this:

https://github.com/nvertigo/android...mmit/b7bc81660efddbf81d518561cfd93f9fd4a2c5c6

For your kernel (since you removed [timerfd]) LENGTH_LIST_WL_DEFAULT (https://github.com/franciscofranco/...1/drivers/base/power/boeffla_wl_blocker.h#L22 ) needs to be 114:
Code:
echo "qcom_rx_wakelock;wlan;wlan_wow_wl;wlan_extscan_wl;netmgr_wl;NETLINK;IPA_WS;wlan_ipa;wlan_pno_wl;wcnss_filter_lock"|wc -c
(string taken from https://github.com/franciscofranco/...1/drivers/base/power/boeffla_wl_blocker.h#L19 )

the00guy

Jul 14, 2010
Anyone having trouble getting OTG to recognize on the 3T with FK? I've formatted as exFAT, default allocation size. Thanks

MENINBLK001

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone having trouble getting OTG to recognize on the 3T with FK? I've formatted as exFAT, default allocation size. Thanks
I have only been successful with OTG as long as the media is formatted to FAT32. exFAT is not supported over OTG.
There is a small Windows program called FORMATFAT32 that you can Google. It for at anything, any size, to FAT32. Use it with caution because it works very well.

Reactions: the00guy

the00guy

Jul 14, 2010
I have only been successful with OTG as long as the media is formatted to FAT32. exFAT is not supported over OTG.
There is a small Windows program called FORMATFAT32 that you can Google. It for at anything, any size, to FAT32. Use it with caution because it works very well.
Thank you for that tip. Given the larger sizes of microSDs, I wanted a slightly better FS, but I suppose android is still a bit limited in that sense. Perhaps OTG supports EXT4/5? More experimenting to do!

DarkSJ1998

Bought :)

Using nlos's kernel at the moment
Can anyone share any good profile for PUBG app? wana try out "per app profile"
Indeed! I also need a good profile so that PUBG doesn't lag like hell! I feel like I'm running the game on a really old & weak device... PUBG game developers' optimisation is that bad :(

I've already mailed them a couple of times hoping they would optimize it for SD820/821, but they don't care about it.

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller3T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts