[KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MENINBLK001

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you for that tip. Given the larger sizes of microSDs, I wanted a slightly better FS, but I suppose android is still a bit limited in that sense. Perhaps OTG supports EXT4/5? More experimenting to do!
Until Android becomes a true 64 bit Linux OS, you may not get EXT formats recognized. Android is still primarily Java on a Linux kernel. Try playing with your SELinux restrictions to get it recognized. Some people have had success with EXT4.

Reactions: the00guy

Paschfire

May 16, 2014
Ottawa
I read the first post, he said r39 and above weren't compatible with oxygen os but in the download link specifically for 8.00 oos there is r39 and above. Is that compatible with oos?

It does not state that, you're incorrect.

It does state builds starting with r33 are compatible with OOS ~ 8.0.0.

So yes, builds starting with r33 and above> r33~r34~r35...r44 work with OOS 5.0.X ~ Android 8.0.0

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: Raffyyy

DarkSJ1998

It does not state that, you're incorrect.

It does state builds starting with r33 are compatible with OOS ~ 8.0.0.

So yes, builds starting with r33 and above> r33~r34~r35...r44 work with OOS 5.0.X ~ Android 8.0.0

Ugh actually the OP is a little bit confusing. I also had to confirm it before downloading & flashing as it's written that starting r39, builds are compatible with 8.1 ROMs. And >= r33 are for OOS 8.0

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller3T using Tapatalk

w0nder

Mar 4, 2010
Cologne
After Updating to the latest Firmware my battery drain is fckn insane. Somebody else does have this problem.

Android System and Android OS is draining it in 6 hours from 100% to 0% and about 1 hours display on time.

Before it was 4 hours display on time. And the battery was good to go for the day.

Greetings

Paschfire

May 16, 2014
Ottawa
After Updating to the latest Firmware my battery drain is fckn insane. Somebody else does have this problem.

Android System and Android OS is draining it in 6 hours from 100% to 0% and about 1 hours display on time.

Before it was 4 hours display on time. And the battery was good to go for the day.

Greetings

This has nothing to do with FK, as battery drain can be expected right after update.

Check again after a few charging cycles.

-CRO-Maher

May 26, 2015
Zagreb
I have problems flashing kernel, I am on stock 4.5.1 (latest OOS nugat, rom "theOne3TOS 1.3") and after flashing kernel v32 (I made sure it is 100% right version, tried downloading manually and via fk manager app) from twrp and rebooting, phone shows oneplus logo and after that, black screen with white LED. I can revert problem by flashing back uped boot after which phone starts normally just like before trying to flash fk. Also to mention there are no problems during flash (using latest twrp from official twrp page).
If anyone could help me to successfully flash kernel it would mean a lot. Thanks

nadeemakhtar1994

Feb 27, 2014
Hi Franco,

Still the underclock cpu problem perists. After applying it and opening the app after few minutes automatically underclock gets disabled/turned off and wont turn on unless i restart the phone. Dont know what is causing this. But read the forum discussions. Many users facing this since 2017. I am running oos stock version r44. please look into it.

xuser_

Nov 13, 2016
Hi Franco,

Still the underclock cpu problem perists. After applying it and opening the app after few minutes automatically underclock gets disabled/turned off and wont turn on unless i restart the phone. Dont know what is causing this. But read the forum discussions. Many users facing this since 2017. I am running oos stock version r44. please look into it.

I am not using the FK kernel(but NLOS kernel for my 3T) at the moment ( it is good for gaming but outdated :( ) but the FK kernel manager and the values seems not to be sticking well after reboot,
the issue seems to be random at times not frequent

I am not using any other tweaks or so just magisk(no modules, adaway, youtube vanced)

at the very moment I am unrooted and using FK manager :(

sunnyrko

Apr 23, 2014
Hi. Needed the instructions on how to install this rom on my device, op3t. New to this so any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

soder

Mar 19, 2010
I just bought a OP6T and there's no Franco kernel for it yet. That's ok for me right now.

The problem is that I shall use my old OP3T for one of my children. On my even older OnePlus One I have that it's in "deep battery saving mode" set with Franco and Tasker I think. I want to do something like that on my OP3T to.

But now I've got a account for my daughter her self, managed by Family Link and all that. I wonder if there's a way for me to use my bought version of FK Manager on all these phones? I don't want to buy it for all these phones.

/Söder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts