[KERNEL][OP3T] FrancoKernel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paschfire

May 16, 2014
Ottawa
I just bought a OP6T and there's no Franco kernel for it yet. That's ok for me right now.

The problem is that I shall use my old OP3T for one of my children. On my even older OnePlus One I have that it's in "deep battery saving mode" set with Franco and Tasker I think. I want to do something like that on my OP3T to.

But now I've got a account for my daughter her self, managed by Family Link and all that. I wonder if there's a way for me to use my bought version of FK Manager on all these phones? I don't want to buy it for all these phones.

/Söder
Not unless you originally purchased it using the family link account setup.

Even using family link, I believe, is limited on what it allows across devices. Otherwise you'll need to purchase it for her own account.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs

Last edited:

soder

Mar 19, 2010
Not unless you originally purchased it using the family link account setup.

Even using family link, I believe, is limited on what it allows across devices. Otherwise you'll need to purchase it for her own account.

Sent from my OnePlus 3T using XDA Labs
I bought it before there something called that I think. Hmm, wonder how I did it on the OPO. I think the other daughter is signed in there...

/Söder

/Söder

DarkSJ1998

Sep 26, 2013
Kalka, Haryana
www.droidarena.in
I bought it before there something called that I think. Hmm, wonder how I did it on the OPO. I think the other daughter is signed in there...

/Söder

/Söder
I recently signed up for the Play Family Library which does the exact same thing. Sharing Google Play paid app purchases over multiple accounts. So, you can also set up Family Library. It allows upto 5 members. Using that, you can use FK Manager app on your daughter's device too :)

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller3T using Tapatalk

soder

Mar 19, 2010
I recently signed up for the Play Family Library which does the exact same thing. Sharing Google Play paid app purchases over multiple accounts. So, you can also set up Family Library. It allows upto 5 members. Using that, you can use FK Manager app on your daughter's device too :)

I'm already in it. Tasker I could download on it. But not FK manager. Also I checked my other phone now and the FK Manager wasn't valid on it as I thought.

/Söder

DarkSJ1998

Sep 26, 2013
Kalka, Haryana
www.droidarena.in
I'm already in it. Tasker I could download on it. But not FK manager. Also I checked my other phone now and the FK Manager wasn't valid on it as I thought.

/Söder
Yep Family Library itself is full of bugs [emoji14]

Sometimes the apps get shared in one go, sometimes it takes couple of tries. Remove it from Family Library & again add it. Keep on doing it until it shows up on her device [emoji14]

Same issue happened with me when I tried sharing an app from my Dad's account which refused to show up on my & my Mom's device. Had to do this procedure 2 times, one for my device & another to make it visible in my Mom's device.

soder

Mar 19, 2010
Yep Family Library itself is full of bugs [emoji14]

Sometimes the apps get shared in one go, sometimes it takes couple of tries. Remove it from Family Library & again add it. Keep on doing it until it shows up on her device [emoji14]

Same issue happened with me when I tried sharing an app from my Dad's account which refused to show up on my & my Mom's device. Had to do this procedure 2 times, one for my device & another to make it visible in my Mom's device.

This says that the app must have been bought after 2016-07. Think I bought it earlier.Screenshot_20190107-214204.jpeg

/Söder

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Been using RR Oreo for the last year. August 13th build has been solid so i've been using that for months now. Flashed FK for the first time yesterday. In the last 12 hours (overnight) Battery went from 100% to 99%. Insane battery drain. Insanely good! :laugh::good::highfive:

Reactions: spione2013
Status
Not open for further replies.