• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][OP6T] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r22 - 25th Aug - Stock & custom roms

Search This thread

[email protected]

Apr 18, 2017
Usually I don't mind waiting for a few months for kernel updates (since fk is pretty much stable). However I think it's time we get a android 10 compatible version now.

Fk Manager app works best with the fk, and hence I would prefer to use it rather than some other kernel. @franciscofranco

Last edited:

xVermicide

Sep 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OnePlus 6T
I think it's time we get a android 10 compatible version now.

Fk Manager app works best with the fk, and hence I would prefer to use it rather than some other kernel. @franciscofranco
@franciscofranco you heard him, Frankie. BEST NOT KEEP HIM WAITING. he's SIRIUS.

also, how does FKM work better with FK than with any other kernel exactly? that's a silly thing to tell the dude who made the app.
just flash another kernel, man. use EXKM to have the "works best with-" effect on any kernel you choose.

[email protected]

Apr 18, 2017
@franciscofranco you heard him, Frankie. BEST NOT KEEP HIM WAITING. he's SIRIUS.

also, how does FKM work better with FK than with any other kernel exactly? that's a silly thing to tell the dude who made the app.
just flash another kernel, man. use EXKM to have the "works best with-" effect on any kernel you choose.

lol

I like using things that are made for each other. (fk and fk manager). Is there anything wrong with that? If so lemme know.
By all means use any kernel you want to. I would like to stick to fk because I trust francisco's expertise.

Causical

Feb 4, 2016
OnePlus 6T

lol

I like using things that are made for each other. (fk and fk manager). Is there anything wrong with that? If so lemme know.
By all means use any kernel you want to. I would like to stick to fk because I trust francisco's expertise.

Careful Elon Musk is making Cyber-Asskickings a reality

xVermicide

Sep 29, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
OnePlus 6T
I think it's time we get a android 10 compatible version now.

@franciscofranco you heard him, Frankie. IT'S TIME. he's SIRIUS.

DoggyStar

Mar 5, 2018
OnePlus 9 Pro
No More auto flash??
Latest updates doesn't have anymore autoflash option?
I just update My lineageos to Latest and then try to flash My kernel using app but there is no more option for that.

Anybody Else??

moccor

Apr 3, 2011
Is it possible to undervolt with this kernal or any on the 6T? I've been searching for a bit and haven't found any info on it, it seems like its just not possible on newer phones. I just wanted to see if I can lower temps of my brothers phone when hes at work cuz he think it throttles due to heat

Saythis

Jan 30, 2012
Is it possible to undervolt with this kernal or any on the 6T? I've been searching for a bit and haven't found any info on it, it seems like its just not possible on newer phones. I just wanted to see if I can lower temps of my brothers phone when hes at work cuz he think it throttles due to heat

Nope, voltages are controlled via a hardware register if I recall along with the frequencies. Qualcomm did this to prevent overclocking, underclocking, undervolting, etc.

Reactions: moccor

Koushik87

Nov 3, 2014
Kolkata
Is there a chance we get to see franco kernel for android Q. I am on android q 10.3.3 and badly in need of a good kernel. Using FK manager for years but no kernel for android Q yet. I have used radioactive, blu_spark,omega,elemental x etc. But nono hve served my purpose of getting me some additional SOT. Franco kernel worked well for me in Pie but for android 10 still in persuit of d best. Any help appreciated.

Riddle5

Nov 27, 2013
Zamora
Is there a chance we get to see franco kernel for android Q. I am on android q 10.3.3 and badly in need of a good kernel. Using FK manager for years but no kernel for android Q yet. I have used radioactive, blu_spark,omega,elemental x etc. But nono hve served my purpose of getting me some additional SOT. Franco kernel worked well for me in Pie but for android 10 still in persuit of d best. Any help appreciated.

I feel the same brother! the only one that is half working is the Omega but it is not what you would expect

flash713

May 7, 2015
Google Pixel 4 XL
Just read a few pages here. I was looking through my purchased apps earlier today and I owned Franco kernel manager, I believe it was called FKU back then Franco kernel updater, back in 2012 and shortly after naptime and servicely.. I hear Fransisco is a dad now which is cool. Hope he's doing well. He's definitely a kernel wizard! I have seen some people compile unofficial versions of his kernel on other device forums before in the past. After of course getting the approval from him... If I knew enough I would most definitely jump on that. Since he's moved on to newer devices it would be awesome to have an unofficial version of his kernel, if he was okay with that and if someone knows enough to make that happen. I remember him back in the Galaxy Nexus days. I guess I can start starting sentences with "when I was your age." ? I miss his sense of humor. He was cool and always serious about development but kinda jokey at the same time.

Top Liked Posts