[KERNEL] [OP8 Series] [Hasty] [2021/04/03]

Search This thread

blankaf

Apr 28, 2015
test.png

Hasty focuses on delivering the best possible experience out of the box, without needing a thousand different tweaks, essentially this kernel delivers the best performance, battery life, and stability without needing tweaks by the user at all.

Features
  • Always using the latest SMxx50.0 CAF tag
  • Using the latest Clang by Google
  • Device-specific optimizations
  • General optimizations

Compatability
  • OP8, OP8 Pro and OP8T
  • Custom ROMs and OxygenOS 11

Installation
You can either flash this kernel using a kernel manager or a recovery such as PE recovery, that recovery, for example, can be found at the downloads site for PE for your device, with that recovery installed it is as simple as pressing "Apply update" and adb sideload the kernel zip.

Downloads

AndroidFileHost

Telegram
Hasty discussion group

Donations
Like my work? Buy me a beer :)
PayPal
Kernel source
https://github.com/blankaf/hasty_instantnoodle

Last edited:

enjoy_life

Mar 5, 2016
Interesting. Will run a couple of tests with this one right now.

Edit: nope, won't run. Just noticed OOS isn't supported lol.

Last edited:

ashawanz

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 5219231
Hasty focuses on delivering the best possible experience out of the box, without needing a thousand different tweaks, essentially this kernel delivers the best performance, battery life, and stability without needing tweaks by the user at all.

Features
  • General optimizations

Compatability
  • OP8, OP8 Pro and OP8T

Installation
You can either flash this kernel using a kernel manager or a recovery such as PE recovery, that recovery, for example, can be found at the downloads site for PE for your device, with that recovery installed it is as simple as pressing "Apply update" and adb sideload the kernel zip.

Downloads

AndroidFileHost

Telegram
Hasty discussion group

Donations
Like my work? Buy me a beer or help me fund a faster SSD for faster builds :)
PayPal
Kernel source
Great kernel It's comparable if not better than neutrino kernel that comes with crdroid. I've also tried radioactive and blustar and Hasty is still the only custom kernel I feel Confident in daily driving

rosuH

Jan 19, 2016
Heyuan
Thanks for your works. And is there any way to adjust the amplitude of vibration? It's still not comfortable like OSS. Or it just ROM feature specified?

dominicstg2

Feb 23, 2013
i cant seem to get my bank app to work, if i just have magisk and magisk hide on the stock crdroid kernel it works but if i install your kernel it passes but the bank app doesnt work anymore if i uninstall your kenel it works again on my oneplus 8t any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Between this kernel, and tweaks to the GPU OC, I managed to get over 5000 on 3DMark.

Screenshot_20210401-022202.jpg
    Thank you for all your hardwork @blankaf.
    Any chances to include TTL mangle module in iptables (CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_TARGET_HL=y)? Those few people who need it need it badly.
    A very nice kernel, however the banking app does not work for me either with the custom kernel version. If you could still fix this it would be great.
    OP8T - CustomRom
    Hey! Have you tried Magisk hide etc?
    Hey,noob:

To use search function to find answer. It's definitely not kernel's issue.
    You should blame on bank app to enable root detection. I know some of bank app can detect root as well even you hide it in magisk manager. There is solution as well. Spend time to find it.
    It could have been formulated more elegantly....
    It's nice that you make the statement that some banking apps detect root, so far I am too, because I am not a "noob" or whatever.
    I have tried my banking app with the "Krieg Kernel", "CleanSlate", "Handelinkernel", "blu_spark" and the "Radioactive Kernel", with all kernels my "S-pushTAN v. 3.2.1" works except with the "Hasty" kernel. So my question was only if the creator of the Hasty kernel might know what the problem is! I have tried so many roms and kernels and it is certainly not my competence to do a flash correctly.
    As I said same Rom, Magisk-Hide active, SaftyNet-OK, just a switch between different kernels.
    I was very happy with the Hasty kernel, in terms of battery life and performance, because still my banking app is more important to me.
    test.png

Features
    • General optimizations

Compatability
    • OP8, OP8 Pro and OP8T

Installation

Downloads

AndroidFileHost

Telegram
    Hasty discussion group

Donations
    Like my work? Buy me a beer :)
    PayPal
    Kernel source
    New Hasty update
    • OOS 11 is now fully supported
    • Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-10700-SMxx50.0
    • Updated to Clang r412851
    • General cleanups & remove OnePlus leftovers
    • Performance and battery improvements

Custom ROMs: Hasty-20210305-2009-instantkebab.zip

OxygenOS 11: Hasty-OOS-20210305-2019-instantkebab.zip
    What are the features of this kernel? Is there a list or will there be a list?
    Hey,noob:

To use search function to find answer. It's definitely not kernel's issue.
    You should blame on bank app to enable root detection. I know some of bank app can detect root as well even you hide it in magisk manager. There is solution as well. Spend time to find it.
    It could have been formulated more elegantly....
    It's nice that you make the statement that some banking apps detect root, so far I am too, because I am not a "noob" or whatever.
    I have tried my banking app with the "Krieg Kernel", "CleanSlate", "Handelinkernel", "blu_spark" and the "Radioactive Kernel", with all kernels my "S-pushTAN v. 3.2.1" works except with the "Hasty" kernel. So my question was only if the creator of the Hasty kernel might know what the problem is! I have tried so many roms and kernels and it is certainly not my competence to do a flash correctly.
    As I said same Rom, Magisk-Hide active, SaftyNet-OK, just a switch between different kernels.
    I was very happy with the Hasty kernel, in terms of battery life and performance, because still my banking app is more important to me.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone