[KERNEL] [OP8 Series] [Hasty] [2021/04/03]

Search This thread

MariusKv

May 25, 2010

Sinterion

May 24, 2014
Motorola Atrix HD
Moto Z2 Force
Between this kernel, and tweaks to the GPU OC, I managed to get over 5000 on 3DMark.

Screenshot_20210401-022202.jpg

Reactions: Lz3807775t

Ramme

Dec 19, 2017
OnePlus 8T
A very nice kernel, however the banking app does not work for me either with the custom kernel version. If you could still fix this it would be great.
OP8T - CustomRom

Ramme

Dec 19, 2017
OnePlus 8T
Yes I tried to hide Magsik, I come from the "ShapeShift" Rom, there is the Hasty kernel standard on it. I first thought it was Magsik v22, then I even changed to the Canary version without success, I even flashed me extra Riru incl. Ed- and even LSPosed with the hope that I get it fixed with "xPrivacylua". But everything did not work. It's definitely the Hasty kernel. Blu_spark and Krieg kernel work fine regarding the banking app. SaftyNet is ok on all kernels according to Magsik.

blankaf

Apr 28, 2015
Yes I tried to hide Magsik, I come from the "ShapeShift" Rom, there is the Hasty kernel standard on it. I first thought it was Magsik v22, then I even changed to the Canary version without success, I even flashed me extra Riru incl. Ed- and even LSPosed with the hope that I get it fixed with "xPrivacylua". But everything did not work. It's definitely the Hasty kernel. Blu_spark and Krieg kernel work fine regarding the banking app. SaftyNet is ok on all kernels according to Magsik.
Hey! I'm pretty certain it's not a kernel issue since it works fine here

MariusKv

May 25, 2010
Never had that problem with hasty kernel

Ramme

Dec 19, 2017
OnePlus 8T
You can try it yourself and give me feedback. It's about the "S-pushTAN" app, which generally doesn't work with Magisk-hide from version 3.3.0 on. Therefore I currently use version 3.2.1 , which works with all kernels + Magisk-hide, just not with the Hasty kernel.
To try the app you don't even have to register or anything, just download, install and try to start, you will see that you will be redirected directly to the browser on the Sparkassen homepage and there it will say that your device is not secure.

In addition, a virus scan of the APK file of version 3.2.1.

Maybe the creator of the "Hasty kernel" will find the mistake.

I don't know what else it could be except that I have tried everything as described before.

dominicstg2

Feb 23, 2013
You can try it yourself and give me feedback. It's about the "S-pushTAN" app, which generally doesn't work with Magisk-hide from version 3.3.0 on. Therefore I currently use version 3.2.1 , which works with all kernels + Magisk-hide, just not with the Hasty kernel.
To try the app you don't even have to register or anything, just download, install and try to start, you will see that you will be redirected directly to the browser on the Sparkassen homepage and there it will say that your device is not secure.

In addition, a virus scan of the APK file of version 3.2.1.

Maybe the creator of the "Hasty kernel" will find the mistake.

I don't know what else it could be except that I have tried everything as described before.
i might try this im on crdroid and magisk hide is oh etc and pass safety net but ifi install a root app doesnt work and my bank app doesnt work

Kris Chen

Jan 10, 2013
Taoyuan
Google Pixel 6 Pro
A very nice kernel, however the banking app does not work for me either with the custom kernel version. If you could still fix this it would be great.
OP8T - CustomRom
Hey,noob:

To use search function to find answer. It's definitely not kernel's issue.
You should blame on bank app to enable root detection. I know some of bank app can detect root as well even you hide it in magisk manager. There is solution as well. Spend time to find it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    test.png

Hasty focuses on delivering the best possible experience out of the box, without needing a thousand different tweaks, essentially this kernel delivers the best performance, battery life, and stability without needing tweaks by the user at all.

Features
    • Always using the latest SMxx50.0 CAF tag
    • Using the latest Clang by Google
    • Device-specific optimizations
    • General optimizations

Compatability
    • OP8, OP8 Pro and OP8T
    • Custom ROMs and OxygenOS 11

Installation
    You can either flash this kernel using a kernel manager or a recovery such as PE recovery, that recovery, for example, can be found at the downloads site for PE for your device, with that recovery installed it is as simple as pressing "Apply update" and adb sideload the kernel zip.

Downloads

AndroidFileHost

Telegram
    Hasty discussion group

Donations
    Like my work? Buy me a beer :)
    PayPal
    Kernel source
    https://github.com/blankaf/hasty_instantnoodle
    New Hasty update
    • OOS 11 is now fully supported
    • Merged LA.UM.9.12.r1-10700-SMxx50.0
    • Updated to Clang r412851
    • General cleanups & remove OnePlus leftovers
    • Performance and battery improvements

Custom ROMs: Hasty-20210305-2009-instantkebab.zip

OxygenOS 11: Hasty-OOS-20210305-2019-instantkebab.zip
    What are the features of this kernel? Is there a list or will there be a list?
    Exceptional work!! And chance we'll see a build to support OOS 11?
    There's already one that supports it mate, It's in the telegram group, I'll update the version here on xda when there's a new CAF release :)