[KERNEL][OREO&PIE][Treble/non-Treble][LINARO] StRaKz-KeRnEl For Mido

Search This thread

mad jebon

Aug 3, 2012
Negeri Sembilan,Malaysia

Dev,please at new update change min cpu to 650mhz again,and please put funcition fsycn on/off,i know you can do it,please dev,i like your kernel,better than others,i try alot custom kernel,but im stay at your kernel,stable kernel for Overclock,but you set min fquency underclock make my phone sometime reboot it self,i change to stock value via ex kernel manager,its ok,but when reboot my phone,its back to 400 mhz again,i try via ex kernel manager,kernel audiator,kernel tune apps,the resault its same,when reboot it change back to 400 mhz,

Please dev hear my voice from my deep heart:crying:

Tajahmad1677

Jul 21, 2018
Can not get past encryption error on neither latest havoc os(pie) nor Resurrection remix(oreo)... Have tried clean install numerous times even force disable encryption treble zip does not work for me. I really wanted to test this kernel but no zip works for me whatsoever neither the stable versions. Even formatting internal storage doesn't help. I am stuck.

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Can not get past encryption error on neither latest havoc os(pie) nor Resurrection remix(oreo)... Have tried clean install numerous times even force disable encryption treble zip does not work for me. I really wanted to test this kernel but no zip works for me whatsoever neither the stable versions. Even formatting internal storage doesn't help. I am stuck.
This has been reported multiple times before and the developer doesn't seem to care about it at all. The instant workaround is to format data and cache to f2fs; the real fix is to enable Quota format v2 support in kernel defconfig.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using XDA Labs

Reactions: greenys' and baba9

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
This has been reported multiple times before and the developer doesn't seem to care about it at all. The instant workaround is to format data and cache to f2fs; the real fix is to enable Quota format v2 support in kernel defconfig.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using XDA Labs
Good guy kras helps again. Ty.

artisticwizard

Oct 19, 2017
Good job, but how can I remove this kernel if I need or want to? So I know how to install it and use it. But how should I proced to remove this kernel saving my ROM and data?
1> Just flash the boot.img of your rom. Flash it into "boot" partition.

2> Dirty flash your rom if u don't want any custom kernel.

3> If u don't have the rom file and therefore no boot.img, just flash another kernel

If u going for another custom kernel, i would suggest Ethereal kernel.

Last edited:
Reactions: david1905

Gr_Rabby

Aug 23, 2020
Best Kernel Ever

Changelog:

Overclocked CPU to 2.8Ghz
Overclocked GPU to 1.2Ghz[/QUOTE]

Everybody don't blame the developer with your limited knowledge of kenel, Thermal,CPU Frequency etc etc ..... HE Made an good Kernel for Redmi note 4 ?

Well now I'm discribing About the kernel it is safe or not !!! First of all I'm using miui 11 which is best for PUBG better then the lineage android 6.0 ..... I didn't face any dicryption issue after installing I guess for the miui 11 ....... This problme is occure on Custom Roms I know ......
The best thing is Camera is working on miui 11 .........But the most expensive bugs is that the WiFi,Hotspot & Video playing is not working ........ IF those problems is fixed then the kernel will be the best Kernel in the history of RN4...... Why I'm saying that the kernel is safe !! Because I have noticed that the 2.8 frequency is only working on the normal usage like multitasking etc..Which was supper fast don't ask .... But when I play PUBG,the whole time it's using the 2016 MHz frequency....I don't know why this is heppening ..... It would be much interesting if the frequency grow to 2.8 MHz in PUBG gameplay ..... But thus using the highest 2016 MHz on gameplay the PUBG is running better then other kernel in RN4(miui11) ...... So that's all about the kernel. After a 1 month of research found the best kernel for PUBG

But with the bugs of this kernel it's difficult to use on daily usage .... So After finishing playing PUBG .... I restore the stock boot on twrp..... Then flash again the Strakz kernel when I want to play PUBG that's it.... ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone...!!

Your warranty is now void​
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

First Mido Kernel with 2.4Ghz OC

~~~ Message from the Moderator ~~ Oka1- Please be advised overclocking to speeds in this range can potentially damage or destroy the CPU. Remember, YOU are the person who decides what risks are acceptable to your phone when overclocking. As always, caution and researching further is recommended.

Features:
    Compiled using Linaro Toolchain 7.3.1
    Upstream To Linux Kernel 3.18.108
    Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
    Frandom for Random Number
    Governor's: Impulse, Interactive, Chill, Performance, Zzmoove
    Overclocked CPU to 2.4Ghz @Revanth Strakz (myself)
    Overclocked GPU to 850Mhz @Revanth Strakz (myself)

Touch Boost
    Kcal
    DTS eagle audio Drivers
    Sound Mod
    I/O Schedulers: Maple, cfq, deadline, noop
    ZRam and LMK

Telegram Group

Downloads:

StRaKz-KeRnEl-Attitude-Edition

Changelog:

Overclocked GPU to 1.2Ghz

StRaKz-KeRnEl-v5-Stable-Oreo&Pie-Love-Edition

Changelog:

Upstreamed Linux kernel to 3.18.119
    DTS eagle audio drivers
    Underhood Changes
    Smooth As ****

StRaKz-KeRnEl-Stable-Oreo&Pie

Changelog:
    Upstreamed Linux kernel
    Added Hotplugs
    Added pie support
    Stabilized kernel with lot of performance and battery optimisations

Old Builds:

StRaKz-KeRnEl-v5-Stable-Oreo

Changelog:
    Updated kernel with 3.18.112
    Added support for non treble
    Removed zzmoove governor
    Added Qnova quick charging Driver

StRaKz-KeRnEl-v3-Treble-Oreo

Changelog:
    Updated kernel with 3.18.109
    Undervolted CPU for less Heat by @Revanth Strakz
    Underclocked CPUs by @Revanth Strakz
    Rearranged Frequencies with 200Mhz intervals by @Revanth Strakz

StRaKz-KeRnEl-Official-Treble

Thanks for @Adesh15 for the source
    Source: Github : https://github.com/revanthstrakz/Stock-Oreo
    Update Time

StRaKz-KeRnEl-Attitude-Edition

Changelog:

Overclocked GPU to 1.2Ghz
    Disable thermal_engine from vendor

If he do that and use this kernel he will actually fry the phone.
    Im really confused where are the moderators, this guy is irresponsible, is not actual developer he just keeps linking forked Adesh15 sources.
    This kernel is overclocked far beyond chip capabilities and he also encouraging people to disable thermal protection, this will end up with damaged phones of unaware users. Hello XDA?
    Update Time

StRaKz-KeRnEl-v5-Stable-Oreo&Pie-Love-Edition

Changelog:

Upstreamed Linux kernel to 3.18.119
    DTS eagle audio drivers
    Underhood Changes
    Smooth As ****
    Update Time

StRaKz-KeRnEl-Oreo&Pie
    Changelog:

Upstreamed Linux kernel
    Added Hotplugs