Thanks for this great work!UPDATE
v1.5: Google Drive | Androidfilehost | Github release with single-images
- Updated to latest A720SKSU5CTL2 kernel release
- Updated to Linux 3.18.140 (thanks to @Option58)
- Combined source of AOSP, Treble and OneUI kernel
- Added a version with support for OneUI 2.X
- Removed support for AOSP Pie, use v1.4
- 1 if you need it
- Made zSwap use only LZ4 as compression method
- Added a workaround that prevents Magisk mount leakage (Not my own workaround)
- Updated UKSM and disabled it by default
- Enabled CPU bandwidth control (CFS_BANDWIDTH) for OneUI as it's expected to be enabled
Also make sure to take a look at Page #2 to make sure that your currently installed ROM is supported.
Do you still have files in your /vendor partition? If so, wipe /vendor first.
*Im NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or any damage done to your device.
[LIST] [*][SIZE=3][B]Fixed CPU hotplug[/B][/SIZE] [*][SIZE=3][B]OSCCLK overclock (taken from Project butter J-type for exynos7870)[/B][/SIZE] [*][SIZE=3][B]Enabled MemCG [/B][/SIZE] [*][SIZE=3][B]Fixed a bug where apps took long to open[/B][/SIZE] [*][SIZE=3][B]Many under the hood changes for better performance [/B][/SIZE] [/LIST]
All roms I've tried on this device are stable enough for me to use every day ?*the Custom rom isn't stable enough for daily use, maybe a MILESTONE / RELEASE will do, but nighlty NO.
Im using Hades ported ROM, i've fixed the issue within it and it's all smooth now and bug free. If you want to try it then i give you a hint to fix the issue there, it's in the floating_feature.xml, the settings he used isn't for our device so we need to change it or see the Korea ROM floating_feature settings for reference . Framework, SystemUI need to be adjusted.