Updated to v1.1.
[B][04.02.2015] v1.1[/B] * RAMDISK: Added missing service_contexts for themes and torch (better support CM Theme Engine) * Improved Updater-Script
This should fix problems on ROM's which use CM's theme engine.
@educk using it for last 20 hours. I must say i'm impressed by kernel's balance between performance and battery life.
One thing i must request is the ability to adjust thermal throttling(btw is it stock values in v1.1???), I'm asking because i was playing subway surfer during office lunch break and after some time it started to shutter.
Another thing i have noticed is that headphone poweramp gain & headphone gain shows " current value is not supported" and doesn't stick, even if i change it. FYI i'm using kernel aduitor app.
Keep it lean and unbloated and it may become the best kernel out there.
Yup FKU should be good but you won't be able to edit Wake Gestures and such. For full support you could use my app (read second post) or ElementalX app which is compatible.Hi,
Looking forward to trying your kernel. One question - what kernel tuning app do you recommend? I mostly use FKU. Will that do the job?
Still bootloops on SOKP. I wiped cache before and after flashing the kernel.
advanced color control and delete the duplicated frequencies of gpu, please?
.KCAL is under testing, until it's done, you have the old Gamma Control Interface and profiles support and I'm not sure what you mean by "duplicated GPU frequencies", they are indeed duplicated in sysfs but my app displays them properly.
* Overclocking support
* Screen off frequency customization
* Wake gestures
* USB Fast Charge
* Charge light support
* Gamma Control
* Vibration intensity Control
* Kexec Hard-boot (for MultiROM support)
* FauxSound support
* Reduced minimum panel brightness
* QCOM Adreno and other KGSL patches
* EXT4 optimizations
* F2FS support
* 3G USB Modem Support
* Fsync ON/OFF Support
* memcpy and memmove optimizations
* -O3 optimization level with selective flags (using -mcpu=cortex-a15 for MSM Krait target)
* Linaro 4.9.3 Toolchain with Hard-Float support optimized for Cortex-A15
* More Linux/CAF patches are under testing and waiting to be implemented
* RAMDISK: Added missing service_contexts for themes and torch (better support CM Theme Engine)
* Improved Updater-Script
*Initial stable release