• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[kernel] physwizz custom kernel for the a10s (a107)

Search This thread

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
physwizz v1.03.A10s (OneUI)
@physwizz
Zip from @Topser
-Most securities disabled including knox
-CPU Governors: conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, interactive, performance, schedutil.
-Interactive is default governor
-SE linux enforcing
-Works with Magisk 19.3 - 21.4
-Spectrum support enabled

Known bugs.
1. You Tube
2. Camera

physwizz v1.05f A10s
@physwizz
Zip from @Topser
-Most securities disabled
-CPU Governors: conservative, ondemand, userspace, powersave, interactive, performance, schedutil.
-SE linux enforcing
- Can be used with GSI without mtp
- built using A107FXXU7BTK1 source code
- includes mtk.dtb

Bugs
1. ?
2. ?

Telegram group

You can flash this @Topser recovery from Odin

Attachments

• physwizz_a10s_v1.03(OneUI).zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 54
  • physwizz_a10s_v1.05f.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 41
  • Twrp-3.5.0-black-sm-a10s.tar
    23.1 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
physwizz v1.05f A10s
@physwizz
Zip from @Topser
-Most securities disabled
-Interactive is default governor
-SE linux enforcing
- Can be used with GSI without mtp
- built using A107FXXU7BTK1 source code
- includes mtk.dtb

Bugs
1. ?
2. ?

Telegram group on post #1
@physwizz

I do recognise the advantages of something like Telegram e.g. in testing of beta versions. But for anything else I'd appreciate if you provide your support here on XDA and not to refer our members to your Telegram channel. Please review here the conditions under that we grant developers as an exemption to the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules the privilege to provide references to their social media in their own development threads.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Badger50

physwizz

Sep 16, 2013
Sydney
@physwizz

I do recognise the advantages of something like Telegram e.g. in testing of beta versions. But for anything else I'd appreciate if you provide your support here on XDA and not to refer our members to your Telegram channel. Please review here the conditions under that we grant developers as an exemption to the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules the privilege to provide references to their social media in their own development threads.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
OK
Sorry
I tried to post it here but it was too large and it was already posted in Telegram.
I'll have to get some more cloud storage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Telegram group on post #1
    @physwizz

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    @physwizz

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    OK
    Sorry
    I tried to post it here but it was too large and it was already posted in Telegram.
    I'll have to get some more cloud storage.