[KERNEL][Pie] A2N Kernel [10h SOT][Easy Guide Step by Step][2020.11.06]

ace2nutzer

Recognized Developer
Apr 28, 2014
Cologne
Ouh ya i miss one thing "suspend" i think that make battery fast drain i hope you make option to turn on or turn off i hope you can make it for
next update
What's wrong with suspend ? - It's a standard kernel feature.
As for your reported issues: wait for update, thanks.

Any chance of a aosp 10 version? With a 11 coming? ;p it's the future for this device i think.
Maybe yes, it depends on my motivation ...

predict9

Aug 13, 2020
Yoo broo i dont know whats happening but i got hard fps drop my phone is litterly not heatin at all and i get around 30 15 fps while usually i get 45 to 60
I overclocked gpu to max and cpu to 2496 and cpu cool 2574 and i enabled all big cpu cores i tried resettin yesterday but it didnt help at all
Pls help me if possible
Keep up

predict9

Aug 13, 2020
Yoo broo i dont know whats happening but i got hard fps drop my phone is litterly not heatin at all and i get around 30 15 fps while usually i get 45 to 60
I overclocked gpu to max and cpu to 2496 and cpu cool 2574 and i enabled all big cpu cores i tried resettin yesterday but it didnt help at all
Pls help me if possible
Keep up
Fixed it i didnt give root acces to a2n kernel app thats why lol

Reactions: ace2nutzer

rtyuakatsuki

May 18, 2020
Pls help me if possible
Keep up
I think you must open your phone and check the thermal pad or add some thermal paste may work i do that and i got some boost performance when play genshin impact with this kernel stable at higgest settings buat some stuter cause 80°c 😂😂😂

• Haha

predict9

Aug 13, 2020
I tried gpu freq on max and gpu freq cool too but i get some random lag and no reboot or overheat can you make it more stable?
Thanks keep up the good work tell me if i can help u with anythin i am a noob tho

God's Bro

Jul 21, 2020
hope you are working well on the next build. hope you're kernel let us beat the recent hades rom. i tested it.. hades beats a2n in some benchmarks although it has low clock speeds. take your time and work well on the kernel. I really appreciate your great work.
Keep up and Good luck (y)

Last edited:

predict9

Aug 13, 2020
hope you are working well on the next build. hope you're kernel let us beat the recent hades rom. i tested it.. hades beats a2n in some benchmarks although it has low clock speeds. take your time and work well on the kernel. I really appreciate your great work.
Keep up and Good luck (y)
a2n is much better tho it has better performance and battery life i got back to pie cuz it was that laggy on hadesQ and no fasting chagring while this kernel has everything i need

• Love