[KERNEL][PIE][OC/UC]LM-G710 XDkernel-V1.7

Search This thread

Smart Ru

Dec 5, 2017
DISCLAIMER!!
I am not responsible in any way for anything that can be happen to your device when you flashing my kernels.You do so at your own risk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPU OC to 825 Mhz and eXtended GPU Table
Adjust Energy Model to be inline with Pixel 3
and others....

HOW TO FLASH:
First way:
1. Flash with FASTBOOT
Code:
fastboot flash boot_a “put ur kernel.img here”
2.Reboot

The Second way:

use twrp to flash this boot

The Third way:
If u don't have FASTBOOT or TWRP ,but u have got root then u can use the dd command to flash the boot
use TerminalEmulator and type

Code:
su
dd if=/sdcard/“the name of the kernelboot” of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot_a

DOWNLOAD:
XDKernel-V1.4:https://drive.google.com/open?id=13W-ChWGR4DBoMsu-ngVbq7djYcgDdi_J(not includ 20G version)
XDKernel-V1.5:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sLsZ6FnFlxcWTP8mwgi-pqytxHvpVhKQ
NO V1.6 LOL
XDKernel-V1.7:https://drive.google.com/open?id=12jtwep9cu-zrl6LFi6aXCdX6c-ibOFoM
Link of Spectrum!!:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.frap129.spectrum&hl=zh

FETURE:
GPU OC TO 825MHZ
GPU UC TO 180MHZ
SELINUX PERMISSIVE/ENFORCE
Boeffla WakeLock Blocker
Slimbus OC
Spectrum

I/O Scheduler
-Noop I/O Scheduler
-Deadline I/O Scheduler
-CFQ I/O Scheduler
-Fiops I/O Scheduler
-SIO I/O Scheduler
-ZEN I/O Scheduler
-Anxiety I/O Scheduler
-Maple I/O Scheduler
-BFQ I/O Scheduler
-TripnDroid I/O Scheduler

CPU Governor
-add Pixutil Governor
-add Blu_Schedutil Governor
-add Smurfutil Governor
-add Pixel_smurfuti Governor
Others.

SOURCE CODE:
https://github.com/SmartRu/XDKernel-for-LMG710

Credits
SGCMarkus
J0SH1X
Llama Monster
Nulled_patronxx
Christoph
pappschlumpf
Alvin Carl Mercado
ME

Last edited:

Ali Mirza

Jun 20, 2014
Hyderabad
EAS Kernel based? Will this improve snappy smooth performance over stock kernel? I prefer smooth performance over battery life anyday. We can check dropped frames in "Profile GPU Rendering" in Developer Settings

Smart Ru

Dec 5, 2017
EAS Kernel based? Will this improve snappy smooth performance over stock kernel? I prefer smooth performance over battery life anyday. We can check dropped frames in "Profile GPU Rendering" in Developer Settings

Of course,it based on EAS my device is a 8G RAM G7 ,and I cant feel the dropped with my devices.. And in geekbench the cpu score is similar to oneplus6... And also u can use Kernel Adiutor to set higher input boost frequency to get better experience...

Inerent

Oct 6, 2017
Bucharest
Of course,it based on EAS my device is a 8G RAM G7 ,and I cant feel the dropped with my devices.. And in geekbench the cpu score is similar to oneplus6... And also u can use Kernel Adiutor to set higher input boost frequency to get better experience...

Hello! Do you have dual sim 6 gb ram lg g7 plus EAW? if so, how did you rooted it?

ignisfatuus

Apr 19, 2009
After Installing the kernel, everything seems fine, but after restarting, system toast saying that the external sd card is broken, but when I take the sd card out and put in my computer, everything seems ok there.
By the way, I am using the same 8g ram G7, and korean pie, the sd card is formated as exfat.

Smart Ru

Dec 5, 2017
After Installing the kernel, everything seems fine, but after restarting, system toast saying that the external sd card is broken, but when I take the sd card out and put in my computer, everything seems ok there.
By the way, I am using the same 8g ram G7, and korean pie, the sd card is formated as exfat.

fine... but my external sdcard works as well as before... so I am sure whats the bug is .

Joe199799

Sep 7, 2014
Google Pixel 7 Pro
no ,my devices is a rooted tmo device with 8GB ram

How? I know apparently in China you can pay to get it boot loader unlocked, not only that but everything I've read says there is no 8gb of ram option highest being the G7+ with 6gb ram 128gb of storage. There is however an 8gb ram model of the V40

Edit: I'm stupid didn't think of Ram or storage upgrades

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER!!
    I am not responsible in any way for anything that can be happen to your device when you flashing my kernels.You do so at your own risk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GPU OC to 825 Mhz and eXtended GPU Table
    and others....

HOW TO FLASH:
    First way:
    1. Flash with FASTBOOT
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot_a “put ur kernel.img here”
    2.Reboot

The Second way:

use twrp to flash this boot

The Third way:
    If u don't have FASTBOOT or TWRP ,but u have got root then u can use the dd command to flash the boot
    use TerminalEmulator and type

Code:
    su
    dd if=/sdcard/“the name of the kernelboot” of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot_a

DOWNLOAD:
    XDKernel-V1.4:https://drive.google.com/open?id=13W-ChWGR4DBoMsu-ngVbq7djYcgDdi_J(not includ 20G version)
    XDKernel-V1.5:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sLsZ6FnFlxcWTP8mwgi-pqytxHvpVhKQ
    NO V1.6 LOL
    XDKernel-V1.7:https://drive.google.com/open?id=12jtwep9cu-zrl6LFi6aXCdX6c-ibOFoM
    Link of Spectrum!!:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.frap129.spectrum&hl=zh

FETURE:
    GPU OC TO 825MHZ
    GPU UC TO 180MHZ
    SELINUX PERMISSIVE/ENFORCE
    Boeffla WakeLock Blocker
    Slimbus OC
    Spectrum

I/O Scheduler
    -Noop I/O Scheduler
    -Deadline I/O Scheduler
    -CFQ I/O Scheduler
    -Fiops I/O Scheduler
    -SIO I/O Scheduler
    -ZEN I/O Scheduler
    -Anxiety I/O Scheduler
    -Maple I/O Scheduler
    -BFQ I/O Scheduler
    -TripnDroid I/O Scheduler

CPU Governor
    -add Pixutil Governor
    -add Blu_Schedutil Governor
    -add Smurfutil Governor
    -add Pixel_smurfuti Governor
    Others.

SOURCE CODE:
    https://github.com/SmartRu/XDKernel-for-LMG710

Credits
    SGCMarkus
    J0SH1X
    Llama Monster
    Nulled_patronxx
    Christoph
    pappschlumpf
    Alvin Carl Mercado
    ME
    Update v1.1 of kernel Fix

Update Fix

I did some changes due to high battery drain on balanced, performance, gaming profiles and lag on battery saving profile.

U only need to replace files on ramdisk again and its fine. Just extract ur boot.img, unpack, patch files (copy), repack and flash boot a/b.

Changelog v1.1:

-Switched all profile governors to Schedutil. Most optimizated than imported
    -I/O Balanced profile "cfq" --> "Zen"
    -Min. freq Little_CPU 800mhz --> 825mhz on Balanced profile
    -LMK Balanced profile "18432,23040,27648,32256,85296,120640"
    -I/O Performance profile "deadline" --> "Zen"
    -Performance profile "dynamic_stune_boost" set to "20"
    -LMK Performance profile "18432,23040,27648,32256,85296,120640"
    -I/O Battery profile "SioPlus" --> "Anxiety"
    -Dynamic Stune Boost and Schedtune disabled on Battery profile
    -LMK Battery profile "18432,23040,27648,32256,85296,120640"
    -Min. freq Little_CPU 300mz --> 748mhz on Gaming profile
    -Gaming profile "dynacim_stune_boost" set to "50"
    -Min. GPU freq 160mhz --> 342mhz on Gaming profile
    -Mantain I/O deadline on Gaming profile
    -LMK Gaming profile "33792,45056,56320,123904,168960,180224"

Better scores on benchmarks achieved, and more battery saved than previously.

PD: if anyone plays Team Fight Tactics here, now u will have smooth 60fps(not tested in max. resolution, just 1080p) in game with this trick:

In a rootbrowser or like, go to path Go to android/data/com.riotgames.league.teamfighttactics/files/documents/config>game.cfg
    Open and edit archive changing "0" to "1" in WaitForVerticalSync value.
    Save changes and play (U're Welcome for this xD)

Download v1.1
    Ok, it seems you changed the versions to be Magisk compatible.
    Both don't seem to boot on my version (20f).

Now it supports 20F
    Crossed my mind after the fact
    That's correct. In China, you can pay about 300 RMB (45 USD) for the modification of ram upgrade to 8G. Pay 200 RMB (30 USD) more you can upgrade to 128G storage.
    I have a little question for u, @Yeedatoy , Do u flashed disable verity/encrypt for flash drivers through TWRP? Or is not needed?

Let me check on the de bloating, it'll take me a moment to do a comparison. I can tell you this, my phone came stock with the Google dialer and I deleted and use lineage dialer 19 with built-in call recording. Deleted Google messages and use AOSP messaging... Although I've switch to Pulse for a while because I can get my messages on my other phones with pulse.
    I deleted Gmail and use lineage OS email, I have Naptime installed which comes with a magisk module that allows you to remove Google play services from the battery optimization list.
    I have Warden installed and I used it to turn off all unnecessary services receivers and trackers, and I shut down every aspect of the Google app except for the ones that allow me to use Google Assistant because I need to be able to control my Google home and my Chromecast. I deleted Android system webview and I use Bromite for my Webview and my browser. I deleted Google calendar and use ETAR instead. I removed the Google clock and the LG clock and use the clock from Omnirom instead. Google contacts has replaced with Lineage contacts..... Basically I've removed as much Google stuff as I'm comfortable with and replaced it with open source lightweight alternatives, and any apps that are heavy or a large in size that I don't use often we're only use at certain times of the day like Netflix and Amazon Prime, I keep Frozen with Ice Box App Freezer.

I have 160 system apps total, but that includes some apps that I systemized myself. I just use my file manager and directly delete the apps from the system app folder in the priv app folder. I think your main problem as far as your backups go, is that you don't have a TWRP that gives you full access to your file system. As far as I know, the only TWRP for our phones that allows full access and is persistent, would require you to cross flash to ULM. I may be wrong about that so somebody correct me if I am.

Regarding my benchmark temperatures, I use a $4 slimcase but I got from Amazon. My benchmarks were taken in 82 degree fahrenheit temperatures...... In my condo where my AC has been broken for a year and my landlord is too much of an asshole to get it fixed, lol.