prot-

Jan 16, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210610-063624.png
    Screenshot_20210610-063624.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 24
Mar 25, 2017
Just installed it using the ex kernel app and Wi-Fi doesn't work. Tried flashing ex kernel before on Android 10 with TWRP and it didn't work as well, am I missing something?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ElementalX Kernel
    for Pixel 3 XL (Crosshatch)
    p3890301369-11.jpg

ElementalX is designed for maximum stability. It is made for people who depend on their phone every day.

Features:
    -Optimized for performance and battery life
    -Advanced color control (RGB, hue, saturation, contrast, value, K-Lapse)
    -Wake gestures (S2W & DT2W)
    -Sweep2sleep
    -Block wakelocks
    -Sound control (speaker and mic)
    -backlight dimmer option
    -direct HBM mode
    -CFQ, noop, deadline, FIOPS, SIO, maple and zen i/o schedulers
    -Adrenoboost option
    -Option to disable fsync
    -WireGuard support
    -Pass SafetyNet (with Magisk)

Installation
    1. Flash in TWRP recovery or flash directly in EX Kernel Manager

Notes

Stay up to date with EX Kernel Manager. The latest security updates are always available through the app, usually within hours of the latest OTA. EXKM can be used to configure settings, backup and flash zips and img files, run scripts and install kernel updates quickly and easily. EXKM is compatible with all devices and kernels and is the best and most complete kernel manager available.

You can also use High Brightness Mode so you can see your phone in the sun. This app unlocks the hidden hardware setting that makes your screen much brighter than stock. HBM requires root.

Downloads

Android 11
    ElementalX-P3-3.06

Android 10
    ElementalX-P3-2.17

Android 9 (Pie)
    ElementalX-P3-1.12

Source code:
    https://github.com/flar2/Bluecross

XDA:DevDB Information
    ElementalX Pixel 3 XL, Kernel for the Google Pixel 3 XL

Contributors
    flar2
    Source Code: https://github.com/flar2/Bluecross

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2018-11-17
    Last Updated 2020-09-08
    Merry Christmas!

Thanks everyone for another great year
    Update!!!

Flash directly and control all options on this and other kernels with the latest EX Kernel Manager: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.exkernelmanager

Download:
    ElementalX-P3-2.06

Changes:

-October security update
    I have the app. If what you want is for us to pay you, fine. I've already paid for the kernel manager app AND the HBM app. I don't care about the money. I just want a HBM that doesn't suck, and the app sucks compared to the new "google HBM" (not to mention it's an app, another thing we have to download and set up and give permissions to).

I don't agree with the excuse that "it's not supposed to remain on". The whole point of the kernel app is to let us tweak and overclock and automate things that we "aren't supposed to". At least give us the option to let it remain on. It's method for handling high brightness across the slider range is better than how the HBM app does it.

Why don't you just code it up yourself then
    EX Kernel Manager 3.74 is rolling out on the Play Store now...

It adds full spport for the Pixel 3 XL, including vibration control, HBM setting and ability to download and directly flash ElementalX or any other kernel that uses the AnyKernel2 format.

There are two new settings for the wake gestures:
    Vibrate on wake: This will vibrate when you use a gesture to wake the device (e.g. sweep2wake or double tap)
    Vibrate on sweep2sleep: This will vibrate when you use sweep2sleep to turn off the screen

High brightness mode works a bit differently on this device. Instead of going to max, it just increases the backlight at the current brightness setting. I will add support to my HBM app soon. I may also change this behavior in the kernel, as I prefer it to just go to max on demand.