[Kernel] Prime Kernel V8.0 | P600 / P601 | TW / N / AICP | OC / UV / R7P0 | July 26th

What is the Device you own ? ( Choose Which one gets the next release )

• P600

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • P601

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

ollimi1

Jul 15, 2011
Little Colorado
Dear Mate , To be honest , I've been working on something really cool for both P600 and P601 and I'm going to release it as soon as I get into med ( to share my happiness with you guys :eek: ) There's going to be an incoming project after I finish the First Semester and get some free time of my study :D . I'm so sorry for releasing new moded versions for P600 which is all for best compatibility for Mosimchah's AICP which is for P600 . Actually P601 is not going to need a third party ROM with our future project as , Inshaallah , we're going to develop one ourselves :D ( Actually I'm still not sure about the details and if we need it for both P600 and P601 or any other thing . I'll let you guys know in later replies about details according to your replies . Just please remember codename " KG " ;) @Stogie87 :laugh: ) Please feel free to let us know about what you expect so that we can have better plans for the future development of that :p Btw, We're so Glad that there are still some people interested in our project :good: sorry for keeping you people waiting :eek: and Thanks for your patience :good:

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

You're making one pretty curious, Lol!
Can not wait to see your secret project..
Good luck for your exams! :good::good::good:

Is V7.4 with old gpu driver or still with the new one because @mosimchah reverted back to the old one in his latest experimental build(to fix random freeze issues). However, unfortunately it has not fixed the problem, so he'll probably continue to use the new one. But that's just a guess...

Last edited:

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro

Is V7.4 with old gpu driver or still with the new one because @mosimchah reverted back to the old one in his latest experimental build(to fix random freeze issues). However, unfortunately it has not fixed the problem, so he'll probably continue to use the new one. But that's just a guess...

Prime Kernel 7.4 has the new gpu driver included.:)

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
LeEco Le Pro3
ASUS ROG Phone 3

Yes, the next aicp build will have the new gpu driver

DeanoD

Oct 12, 2013
Windsor, Ontario. Canada
Crapping Out On Install

What would cause this build to crap out on install? AFAIK I am not missing anything. But, I am running the previous official AICP ROM. Would the driver change create such a conflict. The errors I got seemed to show some kind of conflict happening. I am also dealing with boot loops at the AICP logo on the new build? Try new build first, or flash this kernel first? Checking all downloads for errors, gonna try full clean flash again. Am I missing something with the install for this kernel? ;-DeanoD

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
LeEco Le Pro3
ASUS ROG Phone 3
What would cause this build to crap out on install? AFAIK I am not missing anything. But, I am running the previous official AICP ROM. Would the driver change create such a conflict. The errors I got seemed to show some kind of conflict happening. I am also dealing with boot loops at the AICP logo on the new build? Try new build first, or flash this kernel first? Checking all downloads for errors, gonna try full clean flash again. Am I missing something with the install for this kernel? ;-DeanoD
The driver change is only an issue if you didn't wipe the system before flashing

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Mate , My testers didn't give me any feed back on such a problem ... I've asked them for a re-test but , I still haven't understood what the problem is ... If you don't provide any data on how it "Crap out on Install" I cannot assist you on this ... Did you try the appropriate version for your bootloader ? Also , did you try V7.4_AICP ( as the ordinary version isn't optimized for AICP ) ? Maybe you'd better check these in the meantime ...

Regards
Hitman1376​

UPDATE: Man , checked with others and they had no problem with this ... Maybe you'd better check your side for errors ...

Last edited:

DeanoD

Oct 12, 2013
Windsor, Ontario. Canada
Mate , My testers didn't give me any feed back on such a problem ... I've asked them for a re-test but , I still haven't understood what the problem is ... If you don't provide any data on how it "Crap out on Install" I cannot assist you on this ... Did you try the appropriate version for your bootloader ? Also , did you try V7.4_AICP ( as the ordinary version isn't optimized for AICP ) ? Maybe you'd better check these in the meantime ...

Regards
Hitman1376​

UPDATE: Man , checked with others and they had no problem with this ... Maybe you'd better check your side for errors ...

I've never encountered such a mess with all of this. It seems like many of my properly downloaded files are somehow getting wildly corrupted. I double-checked the install file for this Kernel and I'm still getting "corrupt .zip file encountered" and similar. I THINK I may have succeeded in damaging my installed TWRP version and it is also behaving oddly: almost like a short circuit. What I may end up trying is a full format and wipe and an fresh install of the previous official ROM which still runs well. I guess I just don't have the right words to describe the "crapping out" as it all flies across the screen so fast for this old fart's eyes. Thanks for the support in any case. I ain't killed it yet! ;-DeanoD

kdos

May 31, 2017
Konstanz
can i use the kernel?

Hi

i flashed the newest "[ROM][7.12]Resurrection Remix N for SM-P600" and my question is, can i use your kernel? And which version i must chose:
"V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #LL Bootloader#
V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #KK Bootloader#"

And which tool i must used to config the kernel ?

Thank you for your work, you make an amazing job :)

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi

i flashed the newest "[ROM][7.12]Resurrection Remix N for SM-P600" and my question is, can i use your kernel? And which version i must chose:
"V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #LL Bootloader#
V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #KK Bootloader#"

And which tool i must used to config the kernel ?

Thank you for your work, you make an amazing job :)
Dear friend , I think you can still use the AICP version as it appears like it has the required features. Also , the version depends on your bootloader version . If the last official version of TW you had installed (using odin) is the TW Lollipop , then your bootloader is LL. you can simply use any tools to modify the kernel's features. I personally use "3C Toolbox" but you can also use "deathly adiutor" or "EX Kernel manager" as well. Thanks for your interest in our project

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

kdos

May 31, 2017
Konstanz
Dear friend , I think you can still use the AICP version as it appears like it has the required features. Also , the version depends on your bootloader version . If the last official version of TW you had installed (using odin) is the TW Lollipop , then your bootloader is LL. you can simply use any tools to modify the kernel's features. I personally use "3C Toolbox" but you can also use "deathly adiutor" or "EX Kernel manager" as well. Thanks for your interest in our project

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Thank you. First i flashed the newest Bootloader and TW, after that i flashed your LL Kernel and for now all things work fine :)
I try the 3C Toolbox. Thank you for work, its great that the old Note 10.1 (2014) have still support after 4 years.

Reactions: hitman1376

DeanoD

Oct 12, 2013
Windsor, Ontario. Canada
Thank you. First i flashed the newest Bootloader and TW, after that i flashed your LL Kernel and for now all things work fine :)
I try the 3C Toolbox. Thank you for work, its great that the old Note 10.1 (2014) have still support after 4 years.
So -- I SHOULD be able to flash this kernel from recovery, as I am running current AICP build with the LP bootloader?
I REALLY want to get this whole package finally working. Thanks for all the great work here. ;-DeanoD

DeanoD

Oct 12, 2013
Windsor, Ontario. Canada

Now that I finally succeeded in getting AICP as well as this kernel all working as one, I'm looking at the 3C Toolbox to try some tweaks. Where would I look to improve performance, for example. Also looking at which settings should be left alone. I don't seem to be getting the random freezes with my current setup. All is good. Still waiting with great anticipation for the new toys you mentioned... ;-DeanoD

Quie2TP

Sep 12, 2009
Kansas
When I click on the download link for the 7.4 kk version, it just takes me back to a general page.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Heads Up !

Hey there everyone ! I hope you're all happy and healthy ! Guys, decided to give you people this heads up to let you guys know that Prime V8 is under development by the team and ALPHA1 testing is showing good results ! Soon there'll be more modification to show you guys the real potential of this tablet :D One thing to note is if you were having SPEN problem with RR ROMS with Prime V7.4 , We have fixed this on Prime V8 and also Prime V8 is based on the latest Deathly source ! We'll let you guys know about more details soon ! Thanks for being with us :good:

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Nightf0x_007

Nov 5, 2012
Hey there everyone ! I hope you're all happy and healthy ! Guys, decided to give you people this heads up to let you guys know that Prime V8 is under development by the team and ALPHA1 testing is showing good results ! Soon there'll be more modification to show you guys the real potential of this tablet :D One thing to note is if you were having SPEN problem with RR ROMS with Prime V7.4 , We have fixed this on Prime V8 and also Prime V8 is based on the latest Deathly source ! We'll let you guys know about more details soon ! Thanks for being with us :good:

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Good luck
Can i use prime n version 7.4 with bonuzz marshmallow touchwiz 6.0.1 rom ?

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Good luck
Can i use prime n version 7.4 with bonuzz marshmallow touchwiz 6.0.1 rom ?
Thanks mate ! Well , I'm afraid , Currently we don't have support for that ROM but , I'm thinking about supporting that in near future :D ... First , I need to finish what I have started on Prime_N :p and then I might take a look at the MM to see if I can patch the source to work with that ROM ... BTW, Thanks for your interest in our project ! :good:

Kind Regards
Hitman1376​

Reactions: norman88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FuJGW.png
    EhZ87.png
    2QLc8.png
    Code:
    /*
     * Flashing unofficial mods will void your warranty.
     * You flash this kernel at your own risk.
     * I will not accept responsibility for any adverse effects to your device,
     * including, but not limited to: bricking, damaged SD card, bootloops, loss of data, etc.
     */
    5895x.png
    Well as you can actually see , this is a kernel for SM-P601 ( lt033g ) and SM-P600 ( lt03wifi ) which is for both TouchWiz lollipop ( Versions 1B to 6 ) ROMs And AOSP Nougat ROMs ( Version 7 & For both Bootloader Versions !! ) So please do not install it on other AOSP ROMs no matter being MM / Lollipop. my goal is to get the best performance keeping battery in mind :D Also , Please keep in mind that I'm not a Real Dev ... I just love tinkering with these kinds of things :p
    Govck.png
    Code:
    [B][U]July 24th :[/U][/B]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V8 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Based on The latest Deathly for highest compatibility with the latest ROMs ( Thanks @TE5420 ! )
     * New CPU Gov Modifications
     * Kernel WQ Improvements for better efficiency
     * New X-Box controller Driver implemented
     * New CPU Boost Algorithm implemented
     * Better Profiling system included
     * ISO FS Compatibility added
     * New " Event-Based Short term CPU Boost " Mechanism added
     * UKSM Improvements for Best compatibility
     * Lots of Fixes like for SPen crushes and AIO
     * Lots of other minor and major Improvements
     * Both Bootloaders and Devices are covered now !

[B][U]May 13th :[/U][/B]
    [P600] Small updates and fixes to make it compatible with the newest update. Also, KK builds are up again ! ;)

[B][U]April 23th :[/U][/B]
    [P600] V7 modified to make it work well with Mosimchah's AICP ( Thanks to TE5420 for the fix )

[B][U]April 9th :[/U][/B]
    [P600/P601] A V7 in which the Problem with SD Card recognition is Fixed to work best with new ROMs there are also some minor modifications which might cause better user experience

[B][U]March 8th :[/U][/B]
    [P600/P601] A V7 equipped with the new R7P0 GPU is added ( For more info please check [URL="https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=68952746&postcount=3"]HERE[/URL] )

[B][U]Feb 26th :[/U][/B]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V7 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * This Version is for AOSP Nougat ROMs Only !!
     * Used Team Exynos 5420's Latest "Deathly" Source as Base ( Thanks Dear Team Exynos 5420 :good: Keep it up guys )
     * Built with Optimized 5.2 ToolChain ( Thanks @Andmoreagain for both this and All your Supports :good: )
     * Lollipop Bootloader Support ( esp. in "LL" Builds )
     * CPU Boost Driver Added and Updated to the Latest Version
     * Default MTU is set to 64K
     * LZO is updated to the latest upstream Version
     * Multi Page of a Directory Readahead for F2FS
     * Tuned UKSM by tweaking it's CPU Usage and Squashed Updates 
     * Introduced New flag WQ_POWER_EFFICIENT for power oriented workqueus
     * Using LZO instead of LZMA
     * AIO Support
     * Kernel Performance Events and Counters Added
     * Profiling Support
     * OProfile System Profiling
     * SMT Scheduler Support
     * CleanCache Driver Enabled 
     * DVFS Job Added
     * Short Term CPU Boost Support
     * XBOX Gamepad Support
     * Kernel Auto Mounter Version 4 Support Added
     * ISO Filesystem Support
     * UDF Filesystem Support
     * Full NTFS Support
     * Fixed So many Problems ( Thanks to My Testers @Steveman29 and @Stogie87 for doing their Best Helping with this :good: )

[B][U]Dec 26th :[/U][/B]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V6 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Everything from [B]Prime V5[/B] is still Present !!
     * [B]CPU is now OC / UC able from 100 MHz up to 2.0 GHz ( actually it's up to 2.1 GHz , but 2.1 GHz is unstable a bit )[/B]
     * Implemented new GPU frequency / Voltage table
     * Added Radeon Suspend / Resume Quirks
     * Added 2MB allocation support for System_Heap
     * So many Tweaks in order to make GPU snappier
     * The Following New Optimizations and Boosters Added :
                     - [B]TCP[/B]
                     - WACOM
                     - Touch Key
     * New Touch screen ' glove_mode ' added
     * New Touch Screen ' epen_saving_mode ' added
     [B]* Selinux is set to " Permissive " [/B]
     * Allow GPU to reach even 625 mV 
     * Improved the performance of Some CPU Govs like ' Interactive '
     * [B]UKSM[/B] is now implemented , Fixed and Updated to V 1.2.3

[B][U]Dec 4th :[/U][/B]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V5 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Everything from [B]Prime V4[/B] is still present !!
     * [B]Upgraded to the Latest mainstream Source Code  !![/B] ( a BIG  Thanks to My Dear Friend , @andmoreagain for helping me with this :good: )
     * So Many Newly CPU Govs [B]Added[/B] and [B]Fixed for Best Compatibility[/B] :
                     - Uberdemand
                     - SmartMax
                     - OndemandPlus
                     - Conservative X
                     - Abyss Plug
                     - Abyss Plug V2
                     - Badass
                     - Intellidemand
                     - Optimax
                     - Intelli Min Max ( Intellimm )
                     - Interactive X
     * A Newer CPU Fre Selection Relation introduced 
     * Some Minor Improvements added to the Ondemand Gov
     * Newer CPU workqueue Flags added 
     * Added more Power efficient CPU Workqueus
     * Kernel is Running in NEON Mode
     * BFQ v7r7 I/O Scheduler Added 
     * Tweaked CPU's Decision making by Userspace
     * Compiled with Full NEON VFPV4 and Hard float
     * Some GPU Tweaks in order to make it snappier 

[B][U]Oct 31st :[/U][/B]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V4 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Including all [B]Prime V3[/B] Features
     * [B]FIXED Not Flashing the kernel which was faced by Some Devices[/B]
     * Samsung's TN Misc Features Added
     * Samsungs TN Power Management
     * KSM Page Merging
     * Tweaked Kernel's Preemption model
     * Auto Cache Cleaner Driver Added
     * Better In-Kernel Swap page Compression :
                    More Swappiness
                    Enabled WriteBacks
     * Linux Kernel MobiCore Support added
     * GFS2 FS Support Added
     * Dnotify Support
     * ELF Core Dumps
     * Hot-Plugable Device Support
     * Analog GamePad & JoyStick Support 

[B][U]Oct 20th :[/U][/B]
    [P600] The Crashing problem is finally FIXED Thanks to @steveman29 

[B][U]Oct 19th :
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V3 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Including all [B]Prime V2[/B] Features
     * [B]UV is Finally Added[/B]
     * Interactive Gov Improvements for Performance & Better Battery Life
     * .Config is now accessible from /proc
     * A Bit Better Profiling than Before
     * Enabled Writeback
     * Even More Swappiness
     * MISC Binaries Support added
     * JBD Support added
     * JBD Support added
     * JFS  Support added
     * XFS Support added
     * Newer Kernel Auto-Mounter ( Version 4 )
     * More Useless Debugs Disabled
     * Some Minor Fixes  

[B][U]Sep 27th :
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V2 is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Including all [B]Prime V1B[/B] Features
     * Added . Config Support
     * Improved Profiling Algorithms ( OProfiling added )
     * Enabled Last_KMSG
     * Improved CPU Scheduling using SMT
     * Added APM for better Battery Management 
     * Added ISO FS Support
     * Added UDF FS Support
     * Added EXT3 FS Support
     * X-Box GamePad support ( + Rumble and LED support )
     * Added Auditing Support ( + System Call Auditing )
     * NEON Ext Support Added
     * Improved Balance Condition 

[B][U]Sep 13th :[/U][/B]
    [P600] Finally[B] FIXED[/B] the Odd kernel Panics !! ( It's still having V1B's features ) :D

[B][U]Sep 8th :
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER]# Prime V1B is Released #[/CENTER][/SIZE][/U][/B]
     * Physical to Virtual translations Patch applied
     * Using LZO instead of Gzip ( Better Performance )
     * LZO Support added to Ramdisk Compression          
     * Profiling Support 
     * MultiCore Scheduler 
     * added these Govs :
              - Conservative
              - Performance
              - PowerSave
     * NTFS R / W Support Added                           
     * Removed Sammy's Rooting trouble maker ;)
     * Disabled some Useless Debugings
    qj2g2.png
    Follow these easy steps and you can do it without facing any problem :
    1- You need to have the P601's Stock Lollipop 5.1.1 running
    2- You need a TWRP ( I recommend the one @ShevT released it's quite nice and fast which can be found in his Thread )
    3- Reboot into Recovery
    4- Make a backup of your Boot ( to keep in case you wanted to revert into the stock )
    5- Install My Kernel zip file
    6- ENJOY :laugh:
    iAeRk.png

Note : Dear Friends , Since LOS's latest update , ( Dear @Stogie87 , reported this on 24 - 03 - 2017 ) you're supposed to use the New Driver ( R7P0 one , esp. appropriate for your BL and Device Model ) ... If you use the old one , you're going to face bootloops ... But , that's no harm to your device ... just simply flash the New driver equipped version over the old one you have , and it'll be fine

P601 >

V8.0 Release - LL Bootloader
    V8.0 Release - KK Bootloader

V7.2 Release - LL Bootloader
    V7.2 Release - KK Bootloader

V7 Release With R7P0 GPU Driver - KK Bootloader
    V7 Release With R7P0 GPU Driver - LL Bootloader

V7 Release - LL Bootloader - old GPU
    V7 Release - KK Bootloader - old GPU

V6 Release
    V5 Release
    V4 Release
    V3 Release
    V2 Release
    Initial Release V1-B

P600 >

V8.0 Release - LL Bootloader
    V8.0 Release - KK Bootloader

V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #LL Bootloader#
    V7.4 Release - AICP ROM Users #KK Bootloader#
    V7.2 Release - LL Bootloader
    V7.2 Release - KK Bootloader

V7.3 Release - AICP ROM Users
    V7 Release With R7P0 GPU Driver - KK Bootloader
    V7 Release With R7P0 GPU Driver - LL Bootloader

V7 Release - LL Bootloader - Old GPU
    V7 Release - KK Bootloader - Old GPU

V6 Release
    V5 Release
    V4 Release
    V3 Release
    V2 Release
    V1-B Release With the Panix fixed

** Dear P600 Users , As You may know , I'm not Owning a P600 Device and I'm a P601 User ... The ones who Helped me ( They actually , Helped you :D ) Make this available for P600 are the two users @Stogie87 and @steveman29 who are doing the Testing staff , and without their help , P600 wouldn't have been continuing so far ... Please Consider that testing is so time consuming and Super Vital for such an Experimental Project And finally , Thanks to their efforts , you can safely falsh this kernel without worrying about anything ; So , Please Feel free to show them your appreciation in any way you like ...I'm sure their efforts deserve your appreciation ;) ... Thanks for Reading this :good:​

z25ox.png

As you may know , Using Prime Kernel , you can get much better Performance , Stability and Batterylife but there's always some Tips to use in order to make your Experience even Better :D Here I want to share some Good and Useful Tips :D

# @Stogie87 's Greenify / Xposed Setting in order to make your Device get even more Juice :laugh: #
    # @pcparaosamigos 's Post Analyzing the behavior of different CPU Govs #

Qqb0Z.png
    First of all Samsung ( Till Version 6 ) and Team Exynos 5420 ( Version 7 ) for the sources
    Then comes My Dearest friend , @Andmoreagain who helped me solve the Initial problems and The great Team Exynos 5420 ( Again , because these people are Great ... We wish you guys success with Both your Future life and Future Projects :good: ) and whoever else from whom I cherry-picked liberally :eek: then comes my Dear friends @steveman29 and @Stogie87 Who are Prime Kernel's P600 Beta Testers :p then are TC devs in google , XDA Comunity and You Dear users ;)

Note : Dear Friends , Mods , Devs and Users , Currently , Due to US Sanctions toward my country , I'm unable to upload my source to any hosting platform ... I have tried github / gitlab / bitbucket / some others and All I get was my country is subjected to recent US Sanctions and they are unable to offer me the requested service ... The bigger problem is their support teams stop responding as soon as they realize I'm from Iran ... So , I decided to write this note to state my situation and apologize for the inconvenience I hope they would fix this as soon as possible ... Thanks for you attention :good:

Hitman1376​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Prime Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)

Contributors
    hitman1376
    Source Code: https://github.com/AMohseni76/android_kernel_samsung_exynos5420/tree/cm-14.1

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V8.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-07-24
    Current Beta Version: V4
    Beta Release Date: 2016-10-19

Created 2016-09-06
    Last Updated 2017-08-29
    Heads Up !

Hey there Guys and Friends !
    Finally, Prime V8 is out and It's fully compatible with the latest Nougat Builds available like AICP , RR and LOS ! It's good to mention that we still support Both Bootloader versions in case you're unable to update and also P601 is Getting it's latest Update ! We hope you all enjoy using this and find it good as a Daily Driver ;)

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​
    Good Idea

A version for p600 touchwiz marshmallow would be greatly appreciated!
    Hey There !
    Well, Might be a bit out of option for me right now , as my beloved tablet's battery was broken :( and when I replaced the battery, yesterday, it seems to blackout occasionally :mad: ... So, might take a while for me to find a fix for it considering very low time that I have available as a med student and the works that I'm doing to transfer to Europe from Uni of Auckland , Inshaallah :laugh: .
    But still that's what I was thinking of at the moment as well ; Cuz Oreo doesn't seem to be advancing as fast as Nougat was :D and it seems to take long to get a daily driver from Oreo :p But Still asking for you friends' prayers for this mess to sort out sooner :eek: so that I can be more active here ;)

Kind Regards
    Hitman1376​
    Heads UP !!!

Guys , some minutes ago , I updated the OP and released Prime_N_V7.2 which is a 2nd rev of Prime N V7 in which the SDCard recognition is fixed and some minor problems are fully fixed and also some improvements are done to make it a bit better ... We hope you guys like this as much as we enjoyed compiling and releasing it ... Btw , I'm having an important exam on Monday ... I wanted to ask for you guys' prayers !!! :D ... Great Thanks in Advance

With Best Wishes
    AMohseni76​
    Prime_N V7 is HERE !!

Hi there guys ... I hope You're doing well ... Finally , We Finished Compiling , Testing , Fixing for Prime V7 and We're Proud to Present you Our latest Prime Build ... As It's just released , I decided to write a brief what to expect on this ...
    - First of all , this is Prime_N so , It's no longer for TW Lollipop ROMs ... It's for AOSP Nougat ROMs ...
    - After that , As We have Updated LZO / Added CPU Boost / etc. You can expect better performance and Swappiness with Prime_N
    - 3rd Comes , As I have put so many effort on the Battery Usage , You should expect Better Batterylife and SOT
    - Then is Full NTFS , UDF , ISO FS Support which comes handy esp if you use them
    - Some CPU Govs are Tuned a bit to work best for you along with New Power Efficient Workqueus !!
    - The kernel is Still Rock Stable and Fully Functional
    Guys , The above is a Brief look at the New features of Prime_N ... But , Let me also Thank some of my friends who helped me on this :
    - First of All , Thanks to my Dear Friend @Andmoreagain , Who Helped and taught me with so many things ... a BIG THANKS to you , Man :good:
    - Then comes Team Exynos 5420 People who made this Source available to use ... Keep it up guys :good:
    - Then are So many people from whom I cherry-picked for example Team Exynos5420's Deathly Repo or My Dear @Tkkg1994's Iron Kernel Repo ( which helped me understand some driver structures ) or Dear @ShevT's P601 Kernel Repo ... Thanks Guys for helping me make this even Better :good:
    - Then , I wanted to Thanks @steveman29 and @Stogie87 , For being Patient Testers and Providing Useful Ideas ( actually , It was @Stogie87 's Idea to go for Nougat and also , It was @steveman29 's Idea to GPU OC / UC / UV ) ... a BIG THANKS to you guys too :good:
    - Then , I wanted to thank All you guys for sharing you experiences and your Encouragements which made me more keen on continuing the Development :good:
    - Finally , Project Prime which Let me Make this many Friends from all Over the World and , To be honest , It was an honor For me to make Such friends ... I Wish you All and your families a Healthy , Wealthy , Full of Happiness Life :good:
    I hope you guys like Prime N and other builds and enjoy using them as much as We did ... This doesn't mean that We're dropping Support ... But , We'll Wait till another Big change in Status ( like android O Maybe :D or EAS and We'll go for it ) and Work on Prime V8 for that ;) ... Also , As , I'm going to Study overseas , I would appreciate your prayers ... Great Thanks in Advance :good:

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​