- May 5, 2021
/* * Your warranty is… still valid? * * We are not responsible for anything that may happen * to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon * yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected * developers. */
Talesweaver 1.1.5 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
1. Uh…. What is this?Glad that you asked! Talesweaver is a custom kernel mainly focused on battery performance and smoothness. For now, we proudly announced that we have support three devices: mata, judyln, gauguin.
2.How can I flash it?Download our package, go into your custom recovery, and flash! Usually, we recommends SHRP, Orangefox and TWRP for flashing.
3.What should I do if I have encountered a bug / have a feature recommendation?Leave a comment under the thread! We’ll look through your comments carefully.
Device Info: Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite [Gauguin/Gauguinpro]
Kernel Version: 4.19.119 Talesweaver-1.0
Supported System: MIUI / AOSP / GSI
Android Version: Android 11[R]
Support Group: https://t.me/sakurai_gauguin
Kernel Source: https://github.com/Sakurailh/Talesweaver_xiaomi_gauguin
- Import xiaomi fsync.
- Use simple lmk.
- Enable CPU masks.
- Enable KCAL. (Not available)
- Enable Dead code elimination.
- Enable Westwood TCP.
- Use LZ4 for compression.
- Configure min CPU frequency.
- Enable clang & Polly tweaks for better performance.
Download:1.0: GitHub Download
1.1: GitHub Download
1.1.5: GitHub Download