You're right, boeffla's wakelock bloquer will be back in next version but klapse never was supported.
I can't understand a single word, sorryOn newest kernel I had same issue with screen it worked on oos 5ba but I switched to global and then tried
It's supported even in stock kernelI can't find anything about it so I guess this kernel does not support idle mode in Acc right?
Is it possible to add it in a future release?
V1.x.x builds are for a10 find them in my afh
Is still necessary flash the configuration file with FKM or I can flash directly the zip?Instructions using Franco Kernel Manager:
* Import configuration file link in flasher tab
* Tap flash button and let the app do his magic
KERNEL DOWNLOAD CONFIGURATION FILE LINK FOR OOS USERS
What are you trying to achieve with this? Lol actually in real world usage Radioactive is noticiable faster than stock, you don't need to use any bench app to notice that, if you're concerned about those numbers just use stock kernel or whatever you want.
It's fine, you can raise freq if you want to.I'm not a gamer, but fkm detects max gpu frequency like stock, not 670 like before. Is it supposed to be so?
Both variants will be updated at the same time.You mentioned the latest test build is basically the next OOS stable version, any update on custom?
You just need to remove device check in anykernel.sh file in order to let it flash on your device model, I'll remove that on next version.Omega works clean slate works but hasty didn't really would like to try this kernel read it was a game changer. Tried the new version posted a page back Still getting the device unsupported message when flashing. Oneplus 8 5g t-mobile in2017 instant noodle.
1. Yup that's the easiest way to get back to stock.Quick noob questions (haven't flashed kernels in a while):
1. If flashing this kernel fails for some reason and I want to go back, is "fastboot flash boot boot.img" how the restore of original stock kernel happens?
2. How does the interaction with magisk work? Once I flash with Ex KM and reboot, does the existing Magisk stay or do I need to flash magisk again?
3. How does the OTA work if I am running this custom kernel? Do I need to restore stock kernel, take OTA, root and run Ex KM to get this kernel back on?
I bet you have one of those units with different hardware, that's why wifi doesn't work for you, I'll add support for those devices in next release.
Added compatibility with those devices with different hardware, can you please consider to try this out and confirm if everything is OK now? Thx.I flashed it and now i don't have wifi the wifi don't actibate