[KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V2.3.1 [2021.11.18][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS][UNIFIED OP8/OP8Pro/OP8T]

Search This thread

pejo_crasher

Feb 16, 2018
I can't find anything about it so I guess this kernel does not support idle mode in Acc right?
Is it possible to add it in a future release?

ecompton59

Jan 9, 2015
Lexington,sc
Moto E4
OnePlus 8T
i have done with fk manager the 2.0.7 version then messed up and flashed newest and screen wasn't right reset with fastboot flashed ota then still no luck then tried ex manager worked because the config wasn't needed pics are version im on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201204-184843.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-184843.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20201204-184830.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204-184830.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 81

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Boeffla Wakelock blocker and Klapse Not right implement? Because nothing shows up in kernel managers... look at screenshots :
https://yerl.org/2ZD9o
https://yerl.org/8WVtL
You're right, boeffla's wakelock bloquer will be back in next version but klapse never was supported.
On newest kernel I had same issue with screen it worked on oos 5ba but I switched to global and then tried
I can't understand a single word, sorry
I can't find anything about it so I guess this kernel does not support idle mode in Acc right?
Is it possible to add it in a future release?
It's supported even in stock kernel
@acuicultor Which build can I use for the Verizon OP8 on A10?
V1.x.x builds are for a10 find them in my afh

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro

spaziomilano

Account currently disabled
Sep 8, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I just got my 8pro and i got advice on this kernel and I'm fully happy, i did the latest oos 11.0.2.2AA and installed your latest version and everything works really well.

Reactions: acuicultor

Revenant Ghost

Jun 24, 2012
Just updated to Android 11.0.2.2 along with the latest version of Radioactive Kernel on my non-pro OnePlus 8. No problems this time. :)

Reactions: acuicultor

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
Houston
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S23
I noticed above you said that Boeffla Wakelock Blocker will be fixed in a later release. Right now the list is just empty in EXKM, FKM, SmartPack. Spent around an hour or two on it trying to get the wakelocks to show but couldn't get them to display, trying to port from A10. All I can find online that looks different is wakeup_stats.c and CONFIG_PM_SLEEP_STATS and the method it uses to track wakeups: [v4] PM / wakeup: show wakeup sources stats in sysfs - Patchwork (kernel.org) although it looks like you added it to CONFIG_PM_SLEEP, which I added to the defconfig but still no wakelocks are shown. Thanks for the incredible kernel BTW, runs great on Op8T! And A11 is so smooth.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RADIOACTIVE KERNEL

rt2h1v.png

For OOS Android11 only and Custom roms on Android11 and Android12

Code:
    /* *** Disclaimer
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

hi XDA community, i'm here to share with you my little project, my primary goal is to provide a stable and fast kernel without compromising battery life plus some cool features that i find useful for the day to day usage.

Current Features
    General List:

Compiled with self compiled custom clang 14 Toolchain with LLD
    Packed with Anykernel3 with ability to preserve magisk
    Works on OP8, OP8Pro and OP8T
    Support for FKM OTA kernel updates thanks to franciscofranco
    Boeffla's wakelock blocker
    Dynamic Stune Boost enabled by default
    Adrenoboost Driver
    WESTWOOD TCP set default and a lot more others to choose
    A bunch of i/o schedulers to choose
    Kcal Control: Colors, Saturation, Hue, Contrast and more
    Backlight min value configurable
    Enabled power efficient workingqueues
    Dynamic Fsync support
    GPU Overclock up to 900mhz
    Usb fast charge mode
    exfat fs support
    WIREGUARD support
    Removed a lot of debugging to gain performance
    Other stuff that is boring to write, take a look HERE for detailed information
    And much more to come....

[ RADIOACTIVE KERNEL INSTALL ]

DOWNLOAD KERNELS HERE

First of all download the correct kernel zip for your rom (Use CUSTOM labeled for custom roms only)
    Make sure that if you coming from another custom kernel it don't modify any system files or dtb/dtbo, if it does you MUST reflash your rom before flashing this kernel, same goes if you want to roll back from here to your previous kernel

Instructions using twrp:
    * Boot into Recovery
    * (Recommended) Make a backup of boot, system and data partitions
    * Flash Kernel Zip
    * Reboot system
    * (Optional) Install your preferred kernel tweaker app(EX kernel manager or Franco Kernel Managerer recomended)
    * Enjoy!!!

Instructions using Ex kernel manager or any other app with autoflash support:
    * Flash Kernel Zip
    * Reboot
    * Enjoy!!!

Instructions using Franco Kernel Manager:
    * Import configuration file link in flasher tab
    * Tap flash button and let the app do his magic
    * Enjoy!!!

KERNEL DOWNLOAD CONFIGURATION FILE LINK FOR OOS11 USERS

KERNEL DOWNLOAD CONFIGURATION FILE LINK FOR CUSTOM ROMS USERS

Thanks and Credits to developers:

Of course, I had never been able to create all that by my own. So I want to give credits to the really good developers around, that have given me all the inspiration and from which I cherry picked lots of the implemented functionalities:

* SultanXda
    * Ordenkrieger
    * LordBoeffla
    * zx2c4
    * pappschlumpf
    * xzr467706992
    * kristofpetho
    * tbalden
    * Chainfire
    * BitOBSessiOn
    * nathanchance
    * Yaroslav Furman
    * eng.stk
    * Flar2
    * LibXZR
    * joshuous
    * dabug123
    * franciscofranco
    * RenderBroken
    * moludo
    * Lozo2010
    ... I just hope I did not forget someone. If so, please let me know and I will add you of course.
    Thanks to all of you for your great work

I also want to say thank you to my friends and testers and to those who donated me a beer or two;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Radioactive Kernel, Kernel for the OnePlus 8

Contributors
    acuicultor
    Source Code: https://github.com/acuicultor/Radioactive_kernel_oneplus8

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: V2.2.5
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-16

Created 2020-06-16
    Last Updated 2021-07-28
    New build is up!!

Download link and detailed changelog in op.

Enjoy!!!!
    New build is up!!!

Long list of changes in this build, i recommend to take a look at github for details, added some i/o schedulers, TCP congestion algorithms and sys entries for game switch (check init.radioactive.sh file in kernel zip for this) also raised gpu default frequency up to 670MHz and other stuff that you can see in github.

Hope everyone is fine and healthy, take care and enjoy the new release!!
    New build is up!!

From now onwards Custom variant can be flashed on Android12 roms although no support from me will be given if you face any problems, i only support oos variant because it's the rom i'm using. Hope you understand.
    Like always download link and detailed changelog in op.

Enjoy!!!!
    Hi folks, long time no update but i think it worth the wait, fixed Wi-Fi issues on particular devices, removed undesired commits and cleaned up the source, merged latest oneplus source, added gpu oc up to 900 and overall improved stability, hope you enjoy it.
    Those using fkm update engine must re add the new configuration link in order to see the next update.

Like always download link and detailed changelog in op.

Enjoy!!!!!