Development [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel v3.0.5[A13 Stable][10.08.2023][UNIFIED PIXEL6/PIXEL6PRO]

Search This thread
NICE, installed on Evolution / Pixel 6 Pro, and it went flawlessly and works VERY well! Thank you acuicultor! Using FKM, it worked flawlessly!

Kernel1.jpeg
Kernel2.jpeg

Last edited:
People really need to stop using fkm. Its been years since updates and its hit or miss. With all the changes that Google has made, fkm won't work. Its been kicked from the play store because it isn't designed to work on newer Android versions because Dev abandoned it
I use FKM on ALL my droids (pixel, pixel 2, 3XL, 4XL, 6 Pro and so on), never had an issue, EVER!

Flashed this kernel with FKM and worked without a hiccup, yes, it hasn't been updated in 2 years, but it works for me, every time, without failure. I am not downplaying your advice but updating it with more recent use-case (I rebuilt my droid into EvoX last week) and installed it directly from the store. I also speak with Franco from time to time (when I have a dev question), and I dont believe it was actually abandoned (I could be wrong), but I dont think so. I think it just hasn't needed an update since 2021 (still works flawlessly for me) using the last build available (May 2021). I like my apps updated current as well, so dont take me wrong, however if it works and ain't broke, dont fix it.

IDK, maybe because I own it, it shows up in the PlayStore (I havent seen it pulled but I do own it) so who knows, but to say it doesnt work, or otherwise, is wrong. This is the single best flashing app there is:

FKM.jpg

Last edited:
I use FKM on ALL my droids (pixel, pixel 2, 3XL, 4XL, 6 Pro and so on), never had an issue, EVER!

Flashed this kernel with FKM and worked without a hiccup, yes, it hasn't been updated in 2 years, but it works for me, every time, without failure. I am not downplaying your advice but updating it with more recent use-case (I rebuilt my droid into EvoX last week) and installed it directly from the store. I also speak with Franco from time to time (when I have a dev question), and I dont believe it was actually abandoned (I could be wrong), but I dont think so. I think it just hasn't needed an update since 2021 (still works flawlessly for me) using the last build available (May 2021). I like my apps updated current as well, so dont take me wrong, however if it works and ain't broke, dont fix it.

IDK, maybe because I own it, it shows up in the PlayStore (I havent seen it pulled but I do own it) so who knows, but to say it doesnt work, or otherwise, is wrong. This is the single best flashing app there is:

View attachment 5932859
I said it was hit and miss, if you read others post, here and telegram, those who have issues used fkm and once they use another method, no more issues

Reactions: w_tapper
I said it was hit and miss, if you read others post, here and telegram, those who have issues used fkm and once they use another method, no more issues
Understood, but to blame an app that works flawlessly when there's SO many other factors at play (android can be altered many ways) isn't really fair. That's all I meant but not trying to pick an argument fight, it works every time for me without failure, but I don't do anything funky, no real magisk modules or anything add-on (no lsposed/Xposed/ETC). That's all I'm getting at, using vanilla android, it's always worked for me, on every android since my initial pixel through my 6pro so my point is, it definitely works. It might not work if users are doing things that modify the system (which does make it unsupported).

Understood, but to blame an app that works flawlessly when there's SO many other factors at play (android can be altered many ways) isn't really fair. That's all I meant but not trying to pick an argument fight, it works every time for me without failure, but I don't do anything funky, no real magisk modules or anything add-on (no lsposed/Xposed/ETC). That's all I'm getting at, using vanilla android, it's always worked for me, on every android since my initial pixel through my 6pro so my point is, it definitely works. It might not work if users are doing things that modify the system (which does make it unsupported).
And it has been removed from play store, unless you already bought it(aka) abandoned. I get you may talk to him, but no new users can use it nor buy it

Reactions: w_tapper

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
With all due respect, Not asking for ETA or anything but will update come on this kernel? Thank you.
Unless the contrary is stated in op i'll continue providing support to p6 series, i try to get a build next week if my limited time for development permits.

acuicultor

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2013
Palma de Mallorca
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi folks, finally got the time to update the source and compile.

I drop here the July build but as you know i don't have the device, the build isn't tested although chances of getting a bootloop is very small there's a possibility, so flash it with caution. Need someone to confirm it boots and it's working fine before update the thread's op. Thanks in advance to those who will flash it and give me feedback.

Attachments

• RadioactiveKernel_RAVIOLE_v3.0.3.zip
    73 MB · Views: 57

yyz71

I drop here the July build but as you know i don't have the device, the build isn't tested although chances of getting a bootloop is very small there's a possibility, so flash it with caution. Need someone to confirm it boots and it's working fine before update the thread's op. Thanks in advance to those who will flash it and give me feedback

I drop here the July build but as you know i don't have the device, the build isn't tested although chances of getting a bootloop is very small there's a possibility, so flash it with caution. Need someone to confirm it boots and it's working fine before update the thread's op. Thanks in advance to those who will flash it and give me feedback.
It's all good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-132745.png
    Screenshot_20230713-132745.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: acuicultor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RADIOACTIVE KERNEL

IMG_20151025_213752.jpg_zpslcpyvwgf.PNG

Code:

/* *** Disclaimer
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
    * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
    * if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

hi XDA community, i'm here to share with you my little project, my primary goal is to provide a stable and fast kernel without compromising battery life plus some cool features that i find useful for the day to day usage.

Current Features

General List:

Compiled using Google's environment for GKI kernel build for maximum stability using latest google prebuilt clang 14.0.7

Packed with Anykernel3 with ability to preserve magisk root, thanks to eng.stk and osmosis for bringing this to Pixel6 series

Works on both devices (Pixel6 and Pixel6PRO)

Update system support via flasher apps ( Copy/paste link for auto updates )

Boeffla's wakelock blocker

SSG io scheduler set default and preconfigured

BBR TCP set default and a lot more others to choose

Enabled power efficient workingqueues on various drivers

Fsync on/off support

CleanSlate Features from @tbalden, all credits for the features to him (s2s, notification booster, battery saver, flashlight notifications. Note that rootless features like kadaway are not implemented here because we need root for other features to work properly with my tree)

Multi-gen LRU driver

DAMON driver configured but disabled by default

Removed dynamic debug core

Changes to some drivers to use Big cpus or viceversa ( hardware composer, goodix... Etc)

Other stuff that is boring to write, take a look at my github for detailed information

NOTE: I'm shipping now the full gki kernel which means that no matter what kernel you were previously everything will get overwritten by flashing this via autoflash apps

ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 2023 AUGUST'S A13 STOCK GOOGLE ROM

[ RADIOACTIVE KERNEL INSTALL ]

DOWNLOADS HERE

Instructions using Ex kernel manager or any other app with autoflash support:

* Flash Kernel Zip

* Reboot

* Enjoy!!!

I'm also providing a similar magisk module like kirisakura kernel does but it's slighty modified and adapted for my tree all credits to Freak07 for the original idea, it's bundled into kernel zip, AK3 Helper Module , i higly advice to not remove it for better experience with the kernel

AK3 Helper Module:
    Set ro.debuggable to 0 to avoid dev options fc
    Various tweaks on PMU limiter, DAMON driver and Multi-gen LRU

Thanks and Credits to developers:

Of course, I had never been able to create all that by my own. So I want to give credits to the really good developers around, that have given me all the inspiration and from which I cherry picked lots of the implemented functionalities:

* SultanXda

* Ordenkrieger

* LordBoeffla

* zx2c4

* Freak07

* osmosis

* kristofpetho

* tbalden

* Chainfire

* BitOBSessiOn

* nathanchance

* Yaroslav Furman

* eng.stk

* Flar2

* joshuous

* dabug123

* franciscofranco

* RenderBroken

* moludo

* Lozo2010

... I just hope I did not forget someone. If so, please let me know and I will add you of course.

Thanks to all of you for your great work

I also want to say thank you to my friends and testers and to those who donated me a beer or two;)

SOURCE CODE: https://github.com/acuicultor/RadioactiveKernel_Raviole
    Hi folks, it's time for the Android13 update!!

I want to give special mention to @Freak07 for his time spent on getting the A13 kernel booting, Google this time doesn't gave us a bootable source, he found the way to fix that and not only shared with the community he also helped me answering my questions and been so nice , so credits to him and a big THANKS for everything he do for this community. Hats off!!

On other side, the A13 build have everything we already had on A12 plus the additions of A13 source, i highly advice to read the op again for more info and like always download links and detailed changelog in op.

enjoy!!!!
    Hi folks, here's the October build!!

Project name: RadioactiveKernel_Raviole-v2.0.3
    * update build version (acuicultor)
    * mm: Don't hog the CPU and zone lock in rmqueue_bulk() (Sultan Alsawaf) [5fd949dc1f5e]
    * mm: Lower the non-hugetlbpage pageblock size to reduce scheduling delays (Sultan Alsawaf) [4ecd61d2eadf]
    * sched/fair: Merge select_idle_core/cpu() (Mel Gorman) [547d49748766]
    * sched/fair: Move avg_scan_cost calculations under SIS_PROP (Mel Gorman) [beddf3ed5013]
    * sched/fair: Remove SIS_AVG_CPU (Mel Gorman) [fe758c4cf7f5]
    * sched: reduce softirq conflicts with RT (Miguel de Dios) [c623b6af4b3b]
    * gki: update abi (acuicultor) [23bbacbd4d4e]
    * CHROMIUM: selinux: Do not log permissive denials (Daniel Kurtz) [da6ca9189675]
    * arm64: debug: disable self-hosted debug by default (kdrag0n) [452190141a50]
    * defconfig regenerate (acuicultor) [11b66a4a3e4a]
    * arch: arm64: Don't select KASAN and KFENCE (celtare21) [d5e753a53b8c]
    * printk: Don't allow userspace to write to /dev/kmsg (idkwhoiam322) [37731f7d04b6]
    * Revert "BACKPORT: can: ems_usb: ems_usb_start_xmit(): fix double dev_kfree_skb() in error path" (acuicultor) [3c439f25e829]
    * configs: Set the correct value for NR_CPUS (celtare21) [22effd443609]
    * Merge branch 'android-gs-raviole-5.10-android13' into release-T (acuicultor)
    android-gs-raviole-5.10-android13:
    FROMGIT: io_uring: Use original task for req identity in io_identity_cow()
    FROMGIT: arm64: fix oops in concurrently setting insn_emulation sysctls
    BACKPORT: usb: gadget: rndis: prevent integer overflow in rndis_set_response()
    FROMLIST: binder: fix UAF of ref->proc caused by race condition

As you can see just merged latest google's kernel source, removed some debug options and added some scheduler commits, hope everyone will enjoy this like i'm doing it.

I want to mention my tester and friend Nicola (Bicet) who passed away too soon leaving a hole in our hearts, we will remember you my friend REST IN PACE.

Like always download link and detailed changelog in op.

Enjoy life because it's shorter than we think!!!!
    Hi folks, December updater is here.
    I'm too busy right now to write up a non technical changelog here, take a look at my github for detalied information about the changes in this build.

Project name: RadioactiveKernel_Raviole-v2.0.7
    * update build version (acuicultor)
    * Merge tag 'android-13.0.0_r0.48' into release-T
    * tag 'android-13.0.0_r0.48': (218 commits)
    * gki: abi update (acuicultor) [54b8130a5c6b]
    * defconfig regenerate (acuicultor) [f65b7689e351]
    * arm64/dts: gs101-gpu: Remove min GPU level for compute (Dyneteve) [4af4f88bce69]
    * Remove GPU 151MHz operating point. (Jeremy Kemp) [2f14d903c615]
    * arm64/dts: slider: Passive Delay addition for tzones (George Lee) [66dc88203c03]
    * arm64/dts: gs201: thermal: change control temp step cycle (David Chao) [426fa1609144]
    * pixel_em: apply non-linear capacities to the thermal pressure (Taeju Park) [c18ee294cab4]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: Enable chg-termination-5v (Kyle Tso) [4b88bcc52cdd]
    * drivers: thermal: google: add tz_temp support (Sayanna Chandula) [34fe8f3cc074]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: Increase INT/MIF QoS votes for 848MHz (Siddharth Kapoor) [3f8502244cec]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: Tune DVFS (Devika Krishnadas) [fe1c1b4c51e2]
    * vendor_hook: sched: Eliminate scale_freq copy (Vincent Palomares) [076e2eff7ddc]
    * pixel_em: Allow non-linear capacities (Vincent Palomares) [77286cd6e0ea]
    * vendor_sched: Updating Pixel EM adjustments (Vincent Palomares) [fc96cf4a2220]
    * drivers: thermal: apply thermal pressure at dfs thresholds (Sayanna Chandula) [d8395c59ab2e]
    * pixel_em: Move to vh/kernel (Vincent Palomares) [48a40c7ca8b8]
    * pixel_em: Adding new EM profile header (Vincent Palomares) [bcd5026fef6f]
    * Report 2x freq of highest CPU freq for all CPUs to certain libraries (David Kimmel) [1fb0e4d766d8]
    * thermal: tmu: updated DFS trace to show set and clear (Shams Pirani) [d2c2a1b91733]
    * thermal: tmu: adding DFS trace event (Shams Pirani) [d985993a8e27]
    * drivers: thermal: tmu: support smooth control temp transition in PI loop (Sayanna Chandula) [6b02f7f6ffee]
    * drivers: thermal: Use new Pixel EM profile (Vincent Palomares) [47196d789135]
    * drivers: cpufreq: exynos-acme: expose max/min_freq_qos_list using sysfs. (Sophia Wang) [d2d2f6b97b3d]
    * drivers: cpufreq: exynos-acme: apply thermal pressure at dfs thresholds (Sayanna Chandula) [c6a91d4e7c73]
    * drivers: cpufreq: exynos-acme: cal dfs max freq ignore (David Kimmel) [f27b09a32c98]
    * drivers: cpufreq: exynos-acme: soft-max freq per cpu cluster (David Kimmel) [37825ce1d41d]
    * google: cal-if: gs101: update cpu clock dividers for DFS (Sayanna Chandula) [0f910ad00604]
    * arm64/dts: Configure goodixfp pinctrl (Dyneteve) [ac8bd376949f]
    * google_battery: add batt_vs thermal zone (Wasb Liu) [b50311574f82]
    * arm64/dts: raviole: Decrease PPS itopoff current (Dyneteve) [ec4b593ea37b]
    * arm64/dts: raviole: MDIS tables for PD/PPS (AleX Pelosi) [16baf72e06c1]
    * arm64: dts: gs101-cpu: Adding new UI EM profile (Vincent Palomares) [f457e48d25a3]
    * arm64: dts: gs101-cpu: Adding new cam EM profiles (Vincent Palomares) [49526263d198]
    * ARM: dts: gs101: Sync CPU MIF/CL configuration with GS201 (Dyneteve) [64a54d926193]
    * gs101: Add protected memory allocator. (Erik Staats) [2e5026741941]
    * arm64/dts: raven: set same hsclk for FHD and QHD (Midas Chien) [59a94ec4c30c]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: thermal: set dfs throttled cpus for big/mid cores (Sayanna Chandula) [1433380a2b6e]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: add control temp step for smooth tj transition (Sayanna Chandula) [9623cab87515]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: Update TMU configuration (Dyneteve) [3a01477a28ad]
    * debug-snapshot: Make it compile with driver not built (celtare21) [ba6a0ec7e402]
    * sjtag: Stub function when not built (celtare21) [2c59fc187200]
    * config: Disable some debugging (celtare21) [803795772ae7]
    * psci/exynos: Silence logging (celtare21) [5fb1ed791e61]
    * arm64/dts: gs101: change timings for s6e3hc3 FHD to match p22 source (freak07) [23e1600bcc8a]
    * Revert "dma-buf/sync_file: Remove debug names from sync data structures" (acuicultor) [6fcea0b8c0a2]

Like always download links at github.

Wish everyone a joyfull Xmas with your loved ones. Cheers!!
    Hi folks, here's a maintenance build just to fix a rarely bug which caused kfence to crash, ofc added some other stuff like small scheduler changes and some other minor changes.

Like always download links and detailed changelog in op.

enjoy!!!!