• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[KERNEL] Semaphore ICS 1.3.0

ironvane

Sep 17, 2008
thanks for all !

just a noob question :

why don't use the lastest linux based kernel like devil (3.1.10) or the newest 3.3.5 ???
stability, no supported or.... ?

topiratiko

Dec 22, 2010
So lemme ask this. Changing lmk is known to cause issues right, but is it ONLY lmk setting in semaphore app or ANY lmk changes ie: rom toolbox

Sent from my Galaxy S Captivate on Slim ICS 3.5 w/Semaphore 1.0sc Kernel [email protected]% live OC and 387mb available RAM. BUTTER

stratosk

Recognized Developer
Mar 3, 2011
Thessaloniki
www.semaphore.gr
thanks for all !

just a noob question :

why don't use the lastest linux based kernel like devil (3.1.10) or the newest 3.3.5 ???
stability, no supported or.... ?
The main reason is that 3.0.8 is the official Android 4.0 kernel version. Besides this, I don't think that rebasing a custom kernel is the simplest task. And my free time is limited. :)

GreenSGS

Feb 11, 2011
Amsterdam
Hey... I just noticed that Stratosk has become a "Recognized Developer" here on XDA!!! :D
Congratulations Strat! This is a truly deserved recognition of your outstanding work! :cool:
Well deserved, congratulations Stratosk. Cheers. Hands down also for ODIN flashable ICS kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stratosk

cenonmin

Jul 28, 2010
Sydney
Hey... I just noticed that Stratosk has become a "Recognized Developer" here on XDA!!! :D
Congratulations Strat! This is a truly deserved recognition of your outstanding work! :cool:
Congratulations Stratosk well deserved indeed! You are one of the best developers and a gentleman hands-down :)

Congratulations as well to you and Mialwe for coming up with an Odin flashable Kernel now we can safely overclock :D

I wish you nothing but the best!!!

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone