The wait is over, Siyah v4 for the I777 is finally here!
This kernel is built from Gokhanmoral's Sources
with some tweeks to make everything run smoothly on our I777's
Click "Thanks" if you like what you see or donate with my link.
1. Wipe cache
2. Wipe dalvik
3. If you are already on a previous version of Siyah, "Reset ExTweaks profiles" (its under "Kernel specific options")
4. Flash the kernel
5. Reboot and enjoy
It wont hurt your phone at all if you go with the wrong one and only takes a minute to flash the other.
Change Log and Dual-boot ROM instructions in Post #2. READ THE ENTIRE POST #2 BEFORE DOING ANYTHING WITH THE DUAL-BOOT!!!
- If you are having issues with random reboots, you might need to run a kernel cleaner CWM script to clean things up. Here is a link to the main page for Jivy's script:
- Should work with all ICS builds: Sammy, AOSP and AOKP roms
- Custom Touch Recovery
- Boot animation support
- ExTweaks support
- Supports SetCPU (OC up to 1600Mhz, UC down to 100Mhz)
- Supports UV/OC for GPU
- Supports voltage control via SetCPU
- init.d script support
- Thunderbolt script support
- BLN support
- More to come as I think of them...
ROMS VERIFIED WORKING
- MIUIANDROID (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- AOKP (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- CM9 (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- Criskelo (use "WITHOUT mic swap kernel")
- Shostock2 (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- Phone-Bricker (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- Ultimatum (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
- UCLD3 (use "WITHOUT mic swap kernel")
- Omega (use "WITH mic swap kernel")
Here is a link to my sources for those that couldn't find it :good:
DON'T FLASH ANY FILES FROM THE LINK BELOW, JUST FOR CHANGELOG INFO AND CREDIT!!!