Are you encrypted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

clothednblack

Apr 27, 2011
Crescent city california
Light flow update available, that is all.

uploadfromtaptalk1423105129871.png

Reactions: philosophics

DespairFactor

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Guys, I am having severe issues, I will be rebasing, all features will be lost in the process of bringing us back up to speed. I will refine the code and hopefully we will have no issues, if issues are still there, I may have to drop support and take emotional leave.

EDIT: Don't bother with logs for past releases.

UPDATE: I am dropping support currently while I decide what direction I wish to take with this kernel/device. Feel free to use one of the older builds or use one of our other great kernels from franco, engstk, faux and imoseyon

Last edited:

aoaleman

Sep 28, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Guys, I am having severe issues, I will be rebasing, all features will be lost in the process of bringing us back up to speed. I will refine the code and hopefully we will have no issues, if issues are still there, I may have to drop support and take emotional leave.

EDIT: Don't bother with logs for past releases.

UPDATE: I am dropping support currently while I decide what direction I wish to take with this kernel/device. Feel free to use one of the older builds or use one of our other great kernels from franco, engstk, faux and imoseyon

Thanks a lot for all you do!

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca
Just a quick question. Are you taking a break from the one plus one development as well? My wife has the phone and when she is ready to root, would love to have your work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts