• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL] [SM&U-4.9] TREBOR Optimized [CM13 Ready!]

Search This thread

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
@treborbr

Did you locked up your files in Google Drive? I attempted to download your kernel that compiled with UberTC and I got a 'permission denied' message (see attachment).

English translations:
You need permission
Want to enter? Request access from the owner, or switch to account who has the permission. Learn more.

Downloading via Mirror link (at Dev-Host) is fine.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Attachments

• 1453560436904.jpg
    1453560436904.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 131

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Update!
Compiled Special Version For Mokee Open Source
Compiled With Lastes GearCM Source
Compiled With Final SaberMod 4.9
Compiled With All Flags And Twekas Of Other Versions!

Download:
http://d-h.st/ofX8
Lol you push up a MoKee version while I'm switching to GearCM. I'll test it when I have a time to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9500

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Lol you push up a MoKee version while I'm switching to GearCM. I'll test it when I have a time to do so.

Sent from my GT-I9500
^^

Flashed over the latest 160203-RELEASE, without touching kernel settings.
Output audio was mono instead of stereo. And I hear a lot of unusual things that could be detected easily. I detect this when hearing "Mist" soundtrack from Legend of Legaia game (for PSOne :p), where the sound should out on both speakers but instead the sound out on mono channel, caused it to constantly "doing a bass". Battery life isn't so good.

Even if it's odexed, it uses Official CM sources. That affects too much effort for me.

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
^^

Flashed over the latest 160203-RELEASE, without touching kernel settings.
Output audio was mono instead of stereo. And I hear a lot of unusual things that could be detected easily. I detect this when hearing "Mist" soundtrack from Legend of Legaia game (for PSOne :p), where the sound should out on both speakers but instead the sound out on mono channel, caused it to constantly "doing a bass". Battery life isn't so good.

Even if it's odexed, it uses Official CM sources. That affects too much effort for me.
I tested only with the previous release . I'll see then compile a version with the source of cm. But gearcm is even better. Thank you for reporting.

Reactions: krasCGQ

invincible authority

Jul 9, 2011
Guys..
I am getting these two wakelocks constantly when the screen is on. I searched alot but was not able to find any info about these. Kindly help me to reduce these wakelocks please.
Wakelocks :-
1. exynos5-fb.1
2. PowerManagerService.Display

Using GearCM 12.1

Last edited:

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Even it was compiled with GearCM sources, it doesn't help overall performance. AnTuTu Benchmark only gives me 29K score and so many lags during graphics test (the score output for graphics was 386 lol). I can reach 41-42K with RR v5.5.9 and f2fs partition on data and cache.

If only someone could make an unofficial build of MoKee with GearCM sources, I want to test it once again. But, some AOSP elements are exist, unfortunately. It was booting so fast and optimizing apps nearly 1/3 time than other CM-based ROMs have (thanks to odex feature on OFFICIAL build).

And, thanks for (at least) compile it one for MoKee.

Sent from my GT-I9500

Last edited:

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
Even it was compiled with GearCM sources, it doesn't help overall performance. AnTuTu Benchmark only gives me 29K score and so many lags during graphics test (the score output for graphics was 386 lol). I can reach 41-42K with RR v5.5.9 and f2fs partition on data and cache.

If only someone could make an unofficial build of MoKee with GearCM sources, I want to test it once again. But, some AOSP elements are exist, unfortunately. It was booting so fast and optimizing apps nearly 1/3 time than other CM-based ROMs have (thanks to odex feature on OFFICIAL build).

And, thanks for (at least) compile it one for MoKee.

Sent from my GT-I9500
The rr uses the source of gearcm. What changes are the optimizations at compile time.
Unfortunately I am without my computer. I'm just with a laptop with sdd of 120gb and the settings are not good. So I can not do much to AOSP for now.

krasCGQ

Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
The rr uses the source of gearcm. What changes are the optimizations at compile time.
Unfortunately I am without my computer. I'm just with a laptop with sdd of 120gb and the settings are not good. So I can not do much to AOSP for now.
I know regarding RR, but yeah. Looking for someone who can compile it with GearCM sources (+ luck).

My netbook isn't reliable for building (only 1.5 GHz Intel Atom CPU, 2 GB RAM and 250 GB HDD. I have a more realiable notebook but it doesn't enough due to slow CPU and that's my daily use notebook with Windows 10 on it).

Sent from my GT-I9500

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    trebor Kernel Ressurection

Features:
    Based on Lastest GearCM Source
    Compiled Lastest UberTC 4.9
    Compiled with O3 Flag
    Compiled with FGraphite
    Compiled with Multitask Tweaks
    Compiled with RAM Tweaks

Changelog:
    First Release
    Added 2 Versions
    Compiled With Latest Uber 4.9
    Compiled With New SaberMod 4.9
    Added Version For GearCM 12.1
    Added Version For Exodus Android

Downloads:
    With Final SaberMod 4.9:
    For Mokee Open Source
    For GearCM 12.1
    For Exodus Android

With Lastest Uber 4.9:
    Only For GearCM 12.1:
    Download
    Mirror

Credits:
    Alberto96 for GearCM Source
    Cl3Kener for UberTC

Source:
    My Source
    New Version Avaliable!

Updated SaberMod Version!

Only For GearCM 13 or Based ROMs!

Download:
    http://d-h.st/9VCn
    Update!
    Compiled Special Version For Mokee Open Source
    Compiled With Lastes GearCM Source
    Compiled With All Flags And Twekas Of Other Versions!

Download:
    http://d-h.st/ofX8
    How to Compile Your Kernel

What do You Need?
    - A Linux Distro
    - One Brain
    - And Patience!

My Distro Tips:
    Ubuntu
    elementary OS

For Virtual Machines or Simple Notebooks Recommend:
    Xubuntu Core
    Ubuntu Mate
    Lubuntu

Before you start compiling recommend installing these tools:
    sudo apt-get install libcap-dev texinfo automake autoconf libgmp-dev libexpat-dev python-dev build-essential gcc-multilib g++-multilib libncurses5-dev flex bison;

Then create a folder with the name you want.

Download the font you want . And the toolchain you prefer.

Edit the Makefile to its source with the address of the bin of your toolchain.
    Example:
    ARCH ?=arm
    CROSS_COMPILE ?=/your folder/toolchains/your toolchain/bin/arm-eabi-

I'm Editing Yet ...
    V2 changelog:
    • Compiled with latest sabermod 4.9
    • Enabled multi core power saving
    • Set power saving agressive by default
    • Added zzmoove governor by zanezam
    • Enabled conservactive e interctive governors