• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Kernel Source and Official BL Unlock App released!

Search This thread

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Last edited:

paranilpk

Aug 12, 2014
Hi guys my mobile arrived today . Android version 8.1.0 . I checked update manually but no update showing. Problem is no face recognization option .what to do ?

Harry_00s.HS

Oct 24, 2015
LUCKNOW
Moto G60
Hi guys my mobile arrived today . Android version 8.1.0 . I checked update manually but no update showing. Problem is no face recognization option .what to do ?

You can try downloading this and flash as giving a file from the Updater if any option available .
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Ze...6.1007989833.1525526673-1122687641.1525188641

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Try Flashing this official Stock Rom via stock recovery
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Ze...6.1007989833.1525526673-1122687641.1525188641

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Also follow these steps .

Steps of Update:
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW, ID->ID.
3. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
4. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
5. How to manual update firmware please refer to https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1009748.

paranilpk

Aug 12, 2014
Title says it all.
Kernel source download

Github

Unlock BL Official APK
However,it is recommended that you use this unofficial way to unlock Bootloader ,because it won't void your warranty,you'll still receive OTAs,and you can always relock Bootloader for RMA.
If anybody unlocks the Bootloader,let us know,because we also have a TWRP build to test. :)

That app not working
It says "There is a problem parsing the package" .any one tried it yet ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Title says it all.
    Kernel source download

Github

kernel source over CAF LA.UM.6.2.r1-06900-sdm660.0 by @krasCGQ

Unlock BL Official APK
    However,it is recommended that you use this unofficial way to unlock Bootloader,because it won't void your warranty,you'll still receive OTAs,and you can always relock Bootloader for RMA.
    I managed to extract the kernel source over CAF LA.UM.6.2.r1-06900-sdm660.0.

GitHub repo

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Great news, to start development for this devices. :)
    Well yeah. I'm planning on getting the device in the future, 6/64GB one. ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    This probably looks like a bump of an already-dead thread, but as a PSA:
    337 kernel source released on ASUS' device support page is practically useless as all codes are transformed into binaries with Mac line endings. mac2unix (included in dos2unix package) won't be useful on this case (yeah, I tried).

EDIT:
    I discovered that these codes ((may)) have been encrypted using a proprietary software indicated by the same header of "AE-SafeNet" and "LOCK" on every single code I tried to open with GNU nano.

14/12 EDIT:
    Max M2 and Max Pro M2 are also same: Encrypted.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using XDA Labs
    In case you missed my post before:
    Decrypted 337 source has been synced to my kernel source dump repo here.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDA using XDA Labs