[KERNEL][SOURCE][android_kernel_lge_msm7x27-3.0.x (3.0.8)]

Search This thread

bigsupersquid

Sep 22, 2010
BFE, MO
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I waited to post this over here until it was debugged and all the hardware works.
Even though this forum's been kinda dead quiet for a while, xda gets searched and I want this source code out there.
Derived from androidarmv6 project and tweaked over to thunderc from the p500 developers' awesome work getting it running on the Optimus One.

source:
https://github.com/bigsupersquid/and...7x27-3.0.x.git

(branch squid, for lack of imagination.)
make thunderc-test_defconfig
you'll want to change or remove the toolchain path in the config. it is highly unlikely that your cross toolchain is in the same path as mine.
I set it in the config to avoid having to add "CROSS_COMPILE=/blah/blah/etc" to the make command every time I rebuild the kernel.

it is for jellybean and kitkat roms.
use on older android versions messes up various things. Especially USB.

it conflicts with /sbin/chargerlogo or /sbin/charger for offline charging and bootloops unless that file is removed.
Use the attached removecharger.zip in recovery with signature verification off for that if you don't want to edit the ramdisk yourself.
md5sum b1a9f21285e09e06dc94422a8578dc98

enjoy

Attachments

• removecharger.zip
    518.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

captaincrook

Sep 17, 2010
@bigsupersquid Know if anyone's willing to have a stab at building Firefox OS, now with the 3.x kernel?

EDIT: Well apparently there's no full ArmV6 support in it so, I guess not... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I waited to post this over here until it was debugged and all the hardware works.
    Even though this forum's been kinda dead quiet for a while, xda gets searched and I want this source code out there.
    Derived from androidarmv6 project and tweaked over to thunderc from the p500 developers' awesome work getting it running on the Optimus One.

source:
    https://github.com/bigsupersquid/and...7x27-3.0.x.git

(branch squid, for lack of imagination.)
    make thunderc-test_defconfig
    you'll want to change or remove the toolchain path in the config. it is highly unlikely that your cross toolchain is in the same path as mine.
    I set it in the config to avoid having to add "CROSS_COMPILE=/blah/blah/etc" to the make command every time I rebuild the kernel.

it is for jellybean and kitkat roms.
    use on older android versions messes up various things. Especially USB.

it conflicts with /sbin/chargerlogo or /sbin/charger for offline charging and bootloops unless that file is removed.
    Use the attached removecharger.zip in recovery with signature verification off for that if you don't want to edit the ramdisk yourself.
    md5sum b1a9f21285e09e06dc94422a8578dc98

enjoy