[KERNEL-SOURCE] Official A100 Honeycomb 3.2 Kernel Source (Link)

Search This thread

crossix

Dec 6, 2007
Houston
If the bootloader was unlocked and this included the nvidia link to thier drivers it would be great. I could compile a custom kernel and flash with OC / UV settings, even with the locked bootloader I could possibly still find a way to copy the kenel image over via adb. But in it's current state its completely useless and even if I did manage to hack in the nvidia bits it wouldn't run correctly without the acer specifics (its a generic honeycomb kernel). ICS will be out soon and hopefully someone cracks that darn bootloader.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

grayn0de

Mar 10, 2009
Austin, Tx
www.grayn0de.com
Indeed, but it is only a matter of time before we have the bootloader unlocked, right. I don't thing anyone is really planning on doing too much until ICS is released for this. My tab just arrived today, so I have not yet poked too far into the system myself, yet... ;)

Figure it is good to have the link to the source downloads, for future reference.

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

painter_

Dec 10, 2006
North Eastern Ohio
crossix, If you are looking for a something that would help this tablet out, I have something... on the xoom there is an option to use PAN over bluetooth under a paired device. I have looked for how to enable that menu idem but I have not been able to find it. I would guess that it will be reused in ICS.

Here is a link. http://www.droid-life.com/2011/03/01/how-to-bluetooth-tether-to-motorola-xoom-using-original-droid/

bluetooth-xoom8.png

crossix

Dec 6, 2007
Houston
crossix, If you are looking for a something that would help this tablet out, I have something... on the xoom there is an option to use PAN over bluetooth under a paired device. I have looked for how to enable that menu idem but I have not been able to find it. I would guess that it will be reused in ICS.

I'll start a new thread for this topic, no use posting in this thread where no one would ever find the solution..

Reactions: painter_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'll start a new thread for this topic, no use posting in this thread where no one would ever find the solution..
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone