Question Kernel Source

Search This thread

m3ath

Nov 3, 2016
Huawei MatePad Pro
Hi

Why does Xiaomi not release a kernel for a 11t pro?

Will there be a real future for the development of this device
So far, there is no development for this device only

There is a development named milahaina for 11t pro and 11x pro and 11 ultra But it is still far from being a stable ROM

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Hi

Why does Xiaomi not release a kernel for a 11t pro?

Will there be a real future for the development of this device
So far, there is no development for this device only

There is a development named milahaina for 11t pro and 11x pro and 11 ultra But it is still far from being a stable ROM

The kernel is not really important since there are several AOSP roms for this phone.
For this type of rom the beginning is ALPHA then Beta and to finish STABLE and in general to go from Alpha to Stable, count 18 to 24 months.

m3ath

Nov 3, 2016
Huawei MatePad Pro
The kernel is not really important since there are several AOSP roms for this phone.
For this type of rom the beginning is ALPHA then Beta and to finish STABLE and in general to go from Alpha to Stable, count 18 to 24 months.
My previous phone was poco f2 pro And he had a lot of stable ROMs for about 6 months or less from the release date of the phone
But 11 t pro has been launched more than 11 months and almost a year now, there is nothing

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
My previous phone was poco f2 pro And he had a lot of stable ROMs for about 6 months or less from the release date of the phone
But 11 t pro has been launched more than 11 months and almost a year now, there is nothing
Not true, the first rom for this device (which I own) arrived on Oct 16, 2020 in beta version, those that followed too.
As a reminder, there was a crowfunding to buy this phone so that the developers could create roms.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...des50-poco-f2-pro-development-device.4165675/

Last edited: