Thank s for this kernel.
Before I don not like this kernel and now I appreciate the. What the applications best suited to settle the kernel? I use trikster mod is this appropriate? Good work and continues to surprise me with this kernel.
Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk
This is the SpeedMod kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.
This kernel is for Samsung Android Jelly Bean ROMs only.
SpeedMod's core features are:
- Super stable: No undervolting, overclocking or potentially unstable modifications
- Fast and smooth: Compiler and code optimizations
- Excellent battery life: Remove unecessary logging and debugging
- Automatically installs root (SuperUser and su) but can be disabled
Screen and misc tweaks:
- Auto-brightness increased slightly (in low-to-mid light)
- MDNIE screen sharpness and color tuning (improves text readability)
- init.d, TUN, CIFS, IPV6 Privacy support
- Fixed freeze on FC problem with Samsung ICS & JB ROMs
- CPU governor tweaks: increase responsiveness
- IO tweaks
- Read ahead tweaks
- Compiled with optimizations using CodeSourcery GCC toolchain
- Optimized GPU DVFS
- ARM CPU topology support
- SCHED_MC multi-core aware scheduler
Turned off unnecessary logging for better smoothness and efficiency:
- Disabled Android Debug Logger / logcat
- Disabled Samsung debug
- Disabled various kernel debugging, statistics and tracing options
Instructions on how to enable logcat and disable auto-root are in the 3rd post (below).