I just uploaded Sphinx v3.6!
- Better Android 11 support
- Use WireGuard from Upstream 5.4
- Upstreamed to Linux 4.9.261
- Merged latest CAF tags
- Merged latest Lineage Sources
- Picked some LMK Driver update commits
- Many Many Many more commits --> Check GitHub.
Q: Does it work with MIUI?
A: Yes, it should work with minor issues e.g., Network traffic monitor won't work etc.
Q: Why do I get a bootloop with Pixel Experience?
A: Because Pixel Experience uses custom thermals which I don't support
If you are coming from another CUSTOM kernel then dirty flash your ROM and then flash Sphinx.
If you are coming from Sphinx Kernel , just dirty flash Sphinx.
If you are on a Rom that uses a custom kernel as STOCK , dirty flash Sphinx.
If you have any other questions join our telegram group t.me/SphinxKernel,
and don't forget to spread the word.
You enjoy Sphinx Kernel so much you feel like you should give back...
You are very welcome to buy me a coffee or a beer.
Thanks in advance
Click Here to buy me a coffee
* /sys/class/leds/white/device/led_fade (rw) 0 : blink 1 : fade (default) * /sys/class/leds/white/device/led_intensity (rw) 0 : stock intensity 1-100 : 0% to 100% of stock intensity Note: Does only work for static led, not fading/blinking !!! * /sys/class/leds/white/device/led_speed (rw) 0 : stock speed 1 : continuous notification light 2-12 : 2 = very slow to 20 = very fast