• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Kernel][Stable][GPU OC][MIUI & CUSTOM] eXtremeKernel V2.1 for MI-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Moderator Information | Thread Locked for Clean up

More to follow ...

Mod Edit | Thread Cleaned & Re-Opened

We have no control over what members do outside the forum. If they are offering the kernel free of charge and source is posted and they don't require a registration to download said kernel then they haven't done anything wrong.

Any drama outside of XDA over Twitter or Telegram is not of our concern and we have no control over it. All the users are mature enough to judge the risks when using/flashing a custom kernel and overclocking the same.

I see OP has offered free version of his kernel on XDA and donation is optional so please do not create any drama on this thread and keep the thread clean. If you have any issues please report the post instead of posting any outside source here on XDA to create further drama.

Keep it alive keep it true.

Funk Wizard
Forum Moderator

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moderator Notice

Mod Edit: Thread Cleaned

I have cleaned the thread. Please take a moment to review the forum rules, especially section 2 about language and respecting other forum members. Don't forget that you agreed to keep these rules when you signed up.

This back and forth between a couple of users in this thread is childish & these kind of conversations have no place on a Development thread. The thread is meant for discussion of features and support. This is a courtesy warning. Please do not engage in this type of activity, especially in a development thread.

Feedback whether good or bad is extremely important to the Developer, as it is only on the receipt of such information Developer can assess and improve on his project, but, if you want to report bugs you MUST provide logs! So either help them figure out your issue or try to figure it out yourself.

Please, keep the above in mind. Help each other, and help the Developer to help you. If anyone has any questions about this, Please feel free to PM me directly and we can hopefully resolve it for you.

Let's keep the discussion related to Development/Development related things and issues moving forward.

Thank you for your time.
    Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator
    First this project will be continued and what you mean about random OC?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    You're trying OC's without being able to test yourself. You're overclocking the display without knowing if it's actually possible with this panel or what the result looks like
    Moderator Information | Thread Locked for Clean up

More to follow ...

Mod Edit | Thread Cleaned & Re-Opened

We have no control over what members do outside the forum. If they are offering the kernel free of charge and source is posted and they don't require a registration to download said kernel then they haven't done anything wrong.

Any drama outside of XDA over Twitter or Telegram is not of our concern and we have no control over it. All the users are mature enough to judge the risks when using/flashing a custom kernel and overclocking the same.

I see OP has offered free version of his kernel on XDA and donation is optional so please do not create any drama on this thread and keep the thread clean. If you have any issues please report the post instead of posting any outside source here on XDA to create further drama.

Keep it alive keep it true.

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator
    Donation made... Succes,!
    Source is provided in OP,You can see it by yourself and Yeah i don't have to give any Report about my work to anyone,If you don't like it leave the Thread and Stop Spamming everywhere
    Still didn't manage to find the fix wifi and fix audio commits, they must be too genious for the public.