[KERNEL][STOCK][GCC5.2][TA-MOD] Xceed [Synapse][BUMPED][D80x|VS980][LP][Upd:01/20]

Search This thread

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
pyXGmoT.jpg

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
**Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
**(v1)Xceed Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
**(v2)Xceed Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan
**(v3)Xceed Logo™ is created by @JeGuina

XDA:DevDB Information
Xceed Custom Kernel, Kernel for the LG G2

Contributors
kairi_zeroblade
Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984/Galbi

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Production build 16
Stable Release Date: 2016-01-20

Created 2015-03-28
Last Updated 2016-01-20

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Reserved

Short Feature list:
(Full feature list including Developmental Goals are on Github)
  • Basic Governors(I won't add Ripoffs, Ondemand is in continuous development to give you a balance between savings and performance)
  • Built using my own GCC 4.8.x/4.9.x/5.1.x Toolchain built across the standards of Google's own Toolchain..
  • Simple and no fancy stuff..(more does not guarantee it's better)
  • Uses a simple free and user friendly application called Synapse by @AndreiLux for configuration purposes(slightly adding more functionality)

A few Notes:
Be advised that this kernel is best used "As is" i do want to prohibit the use of scripts that they say "enhances performance and battery" just use the kernel as it is..everything is managed automatically by the kernel and rest assured continuous innovations are en-route.

Compatibility list:
According to testers/users feedback the Kernel works on the FOLLOWING ROMS(tested)
  • Stock Kitkat/Lollipop ROMs
  • Stock Kitkat/Lollipop ported ROMS

For support with other variants please contact me as I am looking for testers..

Last edited:

iko11

Feb 17, 2013
Izmir
It's good to see a new development for G2. I am having trouble with the download link, couldn't find it sorry :confused:

Last edited:

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Excellent! Good to see you're releasing your making for g2!

Well done :) Can't wait to see the future for Xceed for the G2. Definitely will have to try this out. I appreciate your hard work Kairi.

Lucky G2 owners... Xceed rocks!

Thanks guys..I plan to do this as simple as what @dr87 did for his simple kernel..this will be on the same path to simplicity and usability..no hardcore stuff..I keep this as a personal project since I own the unit and enjoying it.. :D

edit: I ran out of thanks..lol..will get back to you when it regenerates..

It's good the see a new development for G2. I am having trouble with the download link, couldn't find it sorry :confused:

here's the direct download if you want to skip the changelog..else you just click on the link above and on the right side pane you'll see the download section with changelist

iko11

Feb 17, 2013
Izmir
@kairi_zeroblade Could you implement the sound patches for FauxSound App, it's not supported by the kernel yet

Edit: Also charging stuck at 700mA

Patches: If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
APQ8064:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
MSM8960:
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/3cf48506b0d3f73cc7e7b54d4af32745dc566110
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!

Sent from my D802 Cloudy G2 2.2

Last edited:
Reactions: reddsmokee

degman

Aug 17, 2008
Charging with 1600mA on my phone(GSam). So I will test battery life now.

Sent from my LG-D802

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011
Reactions: revan17 and seba112

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pyXGmoT.jpg

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
    **(v1)Xceed Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
    **(v2)Xceed Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan
    **(v3)Xceed Logo™ is created by @JeGuina

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed Custom Kernel, Kernel for the LG G2

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade
    Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984/Galbi

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 16
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-20

Created 2015-03-28
    Last Updated 2016-01-20
    Reserved

Short Feature list:
    (Full feature list including Developmental Goals are on Github)
    • Basic Governors(I won't add Ripoffs, Ondemand is in continuous development to give you a balance between savings and performance)
    • Built using my own GCC 4.8.x/4.9.x/5.1.x Toolchain built across the standards of Google's own Toolchain..
    • Simple and no fancy stuff..(more does not guarantee it's better)
    • Uses a simple free and user friendly application called Synapse by @AndreiLux for configuration purposes(slightly adding more functionality)

A few Notes:
    Be advised that this kernel is best used "As is" i do want to prohibit the use of scripts that they say "enhances performance and battery" just use the kernel as it is..everything is managed automatically by the kernel and rest assured continuous innovations are en-route.

Compatibility list:
    According to testers/users feedback the Kernel works on the FOLLOWING ROMS(tested)
    • Stock Kitkat/Lollipop ROMs
    • Stock Kitkat/Lollipop ported ROMS

For support with other variants please contact me as I am looking for testers..
    According to @fuxmen seems we're good to release..as what he said its really on new heights again..you're BIG BROTHER will also enjoy Xceed.. :D

See you on the release later guys.. ;) just got home from a very tiring day outside spent some quality time with my kid since its a Friday(here)..

And AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!! Thank you to all who supported and who used my project..I'll never run tired of Thanking you guys!!

You'd also go thank @fuxmen..he pounds and grinds every build i send him..he's more like torturing it rather than getting close to it each day.. ^_^
    Long wait is over.. :D

Grab your reboot free, stress free, maintenance free, simple, more memory, BS free, noise free, free support and stable kernel update here

The team has been pounding this hard for you hope you guys enjoy.. ;)

Thanks goes to my testers..you guys know who you are..also Thanks to @JeGuina for sigs and a new banner
    Greetings of Best wishes to everyone from me and my family!!

Hope you enjoy this season with your LG G2 with the latest Xceed build..(just point and shoot!! and you'll see ;))

Thanks to everyone who took part on this project and made it wonderful..I couldn't thank you enough for the generosity and gratitude you gave..

Now lets get back to business!! grab your updates here

EDIT:
    For ROM builders out there if you want to use my kernel on your ROM, its better you message me here or via the G+ community, I'm offering you help to make your ROM better..