[KERNEL] Stock Kernel Patched with Magisk on Android 11

Search This thread

fengmubai

Mar 16, 2018
Google Pixel 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
The boot image patched with magisk for Xperia 5II (AS72, Customized HK). Download it form Google Drive.

If you patch stock boot image without fixing on Android 11, Xperia 5II will be bootloop. Here is the solution to fix it.​

I have only patched the image for AS72, Customized HK and it works on my device. If you use other devices/ROMs, follow the solution and try youself.

Last edited:

Haithamraid

May 29, 2016
The boot image patched with magisk for Xperia 5II (AS72, Customized HK). Download it form Google Drive.

If you patch stock boot image without fixing on Android 11, Xperia 5II will be bootloop. Here is the solution to fix it.​

I have only patched the image for AS72, Customized HK and it works on my device. If you use other devices/ROMs, follow the solution and try youself.
Hey man great work! wanted to tell u that version 58.1.A.5.55 is out, maybe whenever u r free u could release the new boot.img for it? ty for ur work.

Miustone

• Hey man great work! wanted to tell u that version 58.1.A.5.55 is out, maybe whenever u r free u could release the new boot.img for it? ty for ur work.
    I Don't think this is needed anymore. Magisk had some changes in the meantime, which could put out working Images now...

Not sure about this but I would wonder if it isn't fixed already (Pixel Devices also had issues).

Haithamraid

May 29, 2016
    I Don't think this is needed anymore. Magisk had some changes in the meantime, which could put out working Images now...

Not sure about this but I would wonder if it isn't fixed already (Pixel Devices also had issues).
    i tried the latest canary version to patch the boot file and it still bootloops, if it is possible to create the latest one it would be lovely, until magisk sort their stuff out

robi101012981

Hello, I've flashed your image but safetynet verification fails :( Also some apps are randomly crashing and idk what to do :(

Last edited:

Goon Squad

Mar 13, 2016
    Sony Xperia 5 II

Wow you are an absolute legend, was tearing my hair out as to why my 5 II kept bootlooping and this totally fixed it
    Hello, I've flashed your image but safetynet verification fails :( Also some apps are randomly crashing and idk what to do :(

The API key for safetynet verification is/was down, use another app from the play store and you will see that you still can pass safetynet

Reactions: robi101012981

robi101012981

fengmubai

Mar 16, 2018
    Google Pixel 2
    Sony Xperia 5 II

Update to HK_58.1.A.5.55

Reactions: zegoo

fengmubai

Mar 16, 2018
    Google Pixel 2
    Sony Xperia 5 II

Update to HK_58.1.A.5.159

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Wow you are an absolute legend, was tearing my hair out as to why my 5 II kept bootlooping and this totally fixed it

The API key for safetynet verification is/was down, use another app from the play store and you will see that you still can pass safetynet

Update to HK_58.1.A.5.55
      Hello,

The fixed boot image patched with magisk 22.1 for Xperia 5II (XQ-AS52_Customized EEA_58.1.A.5.159) is shared there on my drive.

Update to HK_58.1.A.5.55
      Hello,

The fixed boot image patched with magisk 22.1 for Xperia 5II (XQ-AS52_Customized EEA_58.1.A.5.159) is shared there on my drive.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone