CounterC

Oct 26, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-054447382.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-054447382.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 145

ariefabuzaky

Dec 19, 2013
Anyone experience quite sound, sound like big for second and then to quite ? I try another kernel and problem is gone. This happend with F1xy to. SB dont reproduce this issue

Reactions: APAGS

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
  • Jun 3, 2013
    Moto G5 Plus
    Xiaomi Poco F1
    v11.13:

Changelog:

* Debased to a v11.4 base
    * Wireguard updated to 1.0.20210219
    * Removed schedtune & cpuset assist and other stuff I added since then
    * Newly added governors, tcp etc. are still here
    * Linux tag is also still 4.14.221

APAGS

Mar 3, 2021
    Anyone experience quite sound, sound like big for second and then to quite ? I try another kernel and problem is gone. This happend with F1xy to. SB dont reproduce this issue
    I do! any fix yet? I love to listen to music on Youtube via phone speakers a lot.. and its always changing volume on its own.

Edit 1:
    Im going to test this V11.17

Edit 2:
    It has the same bug.. still best kernel tho

Last edited:

Biradarkushal

Mar 30, 2018
    Banglore
    Same thing is happening to me from a long time.i have complained to dev on telegram but to no avail.it happens because of an upstream kernel .god knows when dev will fix it

Biradarkushal

Mar 30, 2018
    Banglore
    I do! any fix yet? I love to listen to music on Youtube via phone speakers a lot.. and its always changing volume on its own.

Edit 1:
    Im going to test this V11.17

Edit 2:
    It has the same bug.. still best kernel tho
    U need to shift to kernel which aren't upstreamed bro.some people like me and you are facing this issue.please dev atleast now try to fix the issue

Reactions: APAGS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      v11.21:

Changelog:
      - Updated to 4.14.227
      - Disable power efficient wq
      - Increased zram size to 3gb
      v11.24:

Changelog:

- Updated to 4.14.230
      - Adjusted Simple LMK for the last time hopefully
      - Reduced touch latency
      Hey, sorry for bad question :( Is this kernel provides better battery and stable performance? Should i flash for Pixel Exp Rom?
      Hey, sorry for bad question :( Is this kernel provides better battery and stable performance? Should i flash for Pixel Exp Rom?
      I think there is no problem! But make sure you do a backup of your current kernel before you flash this one, just in case!

In regard of performance, at least for me this kernel increased significantly the performance in games! Im Also running Corvus 14.5 OS (the best gaming ROM out there!)

The only problem ive faced while using this kernel for past few months is with the phone speaker.
      The phones sound volume does not stay at constant rate and it varies on its own while playing music or watching Youtube. Something that might be fixed in the future!

If you are like me and dont think thats a deal breaker (I use headphones a lot..) then this kernel is for you! Just make sure you backup your kernel first! (Its a very quick and ez process..)
      I think there is no problem! But make sure you do a backup of your current kernel before you flash this one, just in case!

In regard of performance, at least for me this kernel increased significantly the performance in games! Im Also running Corvus 14.5 OS (the best gaming ROM out there!)

The only problem ive faced while using this kernel for past few months is with the phone speaker.
      The phones sound volume does not stay at constant rate and it varies on its own while playing music or watching Youtube. Something that might be fixed in the future!

If you are like me and dont think thats a deal breaker (I use headphones a lot..) then this kernel is for you! Just make sure you backup your kernel first! (Its a very quick and ez process..)
      Thanks for answer. Actually i'm not playing game. I just want stable performance (no framedrops while surfing or app swapping) and better battery performance. Thanks again.
      Optimus Drunk Kernel for POCO X3 (NFC)

Code:
      #include <std_disclaimer.h>
      /*
      * Your warranty is... Still valid??.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

Features:
      - Updated to latest Linux kernel tag
      - Built with latest Proton clang
      - AnyKernel3
      - Wireguard support
      - KCAL Support
      - Dynamic Stune Boost
      - Wakelock blocker
      - Westwood (default) & BBR TCP
      - Sio, Fiops, Zen & Maple (default) I/O Schedulers
      - Westwood (default) & BBR TCP
      - Optimisations from other kernels

Download:
      Github
      FKM Updater

Installation:
      Dirty flash your rom if you have another custom kernel installed
      Flash the zip in TWRP or Orangefox and reboot, that's all

XDA:DevDB Information
      Optimus Drunk Kernel for POCO X3, Kernel for the Xiaomi Poco X3

Contributors

GtrCraft
      Source Code: https://github.com/GZR-Kernels/Optimus_Drunk_Surya
      v11.4 is here:

Changelog:
      - Updated to 4.14.213
      - Updated wireguard to 1.0.20201221
      - Added Shadow Call Stack & Simple_LMK
      - Reduced zram to 2G
      - Set bbr as default TCP cong
      v11.1 is here:

Changelog:
      • Updated to 4.14.210
      • Added multiple I/O schedulers, boeffla wakelock blocker, klapse & kcal support
      • Set Maple as default I/O Scheduler
      • Set lz4 as default comp algorithm
      • Enabled some powersaving stuff (quicker deepsleep, wakelock timeout etc.)
      v11.5 is here:

Changelog:
      - Updated to 4.14.214
      - Added cpuset & schedtune assist
      - Added sdfat filesystem
      - Some gpu optimisations
      v11.6 is already here:

Changelog:

- Updated to 4.14.215
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone