• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[KERNEL][SURYA] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.30 [03-08]

Search This thread

Revontheus

Aug 1, 2013
cycling/studying or asleep
If u would have had the issue ,you would have known how irritating it is and it's been better part of 2 months since I've reported it to dev.and no one is crying about it ,I have just informed about it
The kernel is provided for free. Do not forget that. If you have a problem with it, there are different kernels available, or better yet learn to make one yourself.

Reactions: APAGS

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
v11.20:

Changelog:
- Rebased on ghost-reborn's kernel
- Copied most of those kernel settings & dynamic stune boost
- No more upstream for now, breaks some important stuff lately
- All other features are still here

APAGS

Mar 3, 2021
Hey, sorry for bad question :( Is this kernel provides better battery and stable performance? Should i flash for Pixel Exp Rom?
I think there is no problem! But make sure you do a backup of your current kernel before you flash this one, just in case!

In regard of performance, at least for me this kernel increased significantly the performance in games! Im Also running Corvus 14.5 OS (the best gaming ROM out there!)

The only problem ive faced while using this kernel for past few months is with the phone speaker.
The phones sound volume does not stay at constant rate and it varies on its own while playing music or watching Youtube. Something that might be fixed in the future!

If you are like me and dont think thats a deal breaker (I use headphones a lot..) then this kernel is for you! Just make sure you backup your kernel first! (Its a very quick and ez process..)

Reactions: Queph

Queph

Jan 14, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I think there is no problem! But make sure you do a backup of your current kernel before you flash this one, just in case!

In regard of performance, at least for me this kernel increased significantly the performance in games! Im Also running Corvus 14.5 OS (the best gaming ROM out there!)

The only problem ive faced while using this kernel for past few months is with the phone speaker.
The phones sound volume does not stay at constant rate and it varies on its own while playing music or watching Youtube. Something that might be fixed in the future!

If you are like me and dont think thats a deal breaker (I use headphones a lot..) then this kernel is for you! Just make sure you backup your kernel first! (Its a very quick and ez process..)
Thanks for answer. Actually i'm not playing game. I just want stable performance (no framedrops while surfing or app swapping) and better battery performance. Thanks again.

Reactions: APAGS

Top Liked Posts