• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][SURYA] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.38 [EOL]

Search This thread

ekoadityaaa

Jun 25, 2016
Sorry newbs here,
so i just flashed the new 11.25 kernel and the device only boots to fastboot.
I just re-flashed 11.24 and everything went back just fine, i was running Corvus v14 Ruinous on Surya.
Anyway does it means this kernel won't support Corvus v14 anymore in the future updates?

Howell

Jul 19, 2004
Sony Xperia Z
Nexus 7 (2013)
If you look 2 posts back it is stated that, at the moment, only crxroid and waveos (and an older PE version) are compatible.
So you have 2 choices :
- keep 11.24 with Corvus (hoping Corvus supports OSS vendor soon, you may also ask Corvus' dev)
- change ROM for crxroid or waveos to use 11.25

ekoadityaaa

Jun 25, 2016
If you look 2 posts back it is stated that, at the moment, only crxroid and waveos (and an older PE version) are compatible.
So you have 2 choices :
- keep 11.24 with Corvus (hoping Corvus supports OSS vendor soon, you may also ask Corvus' dev)
- change ROM for crxroid or waveos to use 11.25
ah okay, so all the future updates will be OSS based then?

Edit : Thankyou before

Reactions: APAGS

SebixWolf

Apr 4, 2021
Hi all!

Hope you are doing all fine, thank you Gtrcraft to continued keeping the kernel alive! I just checked this kernel and another one that is f1xy and notice that right now this kernel currently do not support any longer Arrow OS ROM or any OSS Vendor roms.

Is there a consideration that the kernel will add the OSS vendors in the future?
Regarding version 11.24 is stable and battery levels are good comparing to kernel f1xy and performance?

I look forward to your response in order to decide to which kernel I jump to in my Poco X3 NFC.

Thank you all!

Reactions: metaxda and APAGS

APAGS

Mar 3, 2021
Hi all!

Hope you are doing all fine, thank you Gtrcraft to continued keeping the kernel alive! I just checked this kernel and another one that is f1xy and notice that right now this kernel currently do not support any longer Arrow OS ROM or any OSS Vendor roms.

Is there a consideration that the kernel will add the OSS vendors in the future?
Regarding version 11.24 is stable and battery levels are good comparing to kernel f1xy and performance?

I look forward to your response in order to decide to which kernel I jump to in my Poco X3 NFC.

Thank you all!
Only Gtrcraft can tell you if it will suport old vendor, Im using corvus os with 11.24v and its really good! Its way better than f1xy (that kernel is super unstable the alarm doesnt work.. if you depende on those type of thing stick to this kernel!)

Top Liked Posts