• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][SURYA] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.38 [EOL]

Search This thread

utkarsh_magar

Jun 20, 2021
I am facing issue in whatsapp web
i says phone not connected as soon as screen of phone sleeps
when i wake on screen then whatsapp web connects
any solution?

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
I am facing issue in whatsapp web
i says phone not connected as soon as screen of phone sleeps
when i wake on screen then whatsapp web connects
any solution?
Change this to non optimised
Screenshot_20210803-061404_Settings.png

Last edited:

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
v11.31:

Changelog:
- Hardcoded refresh rate options to 30, 60, 90 & 120hz
- Enabled better and fast deep sleep
- Force 24-bit and 320kbps audio
- Some other small fixes

RogueBanana

May 11, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I tried installing on pixel experience plus this always prompt every reboot and lagging when scrolling and has problem with mic on some other app.
View attachment 5388037

Hi, check again with your rom, is it based on oss vendor
I'm not sure which pixel rom you are having,
One of those roms have CAF vendor instead of OSS, which probably is incompatible with this kernel.

Hope this helps

SebixWolf

Apr 4, 2021
Software cannot change the Hz of a screen. Hz is a physical limitation of the screen technology
Why not?

And while you are at it, could you also increase the RAM on my phone? Sometimes I get the feeling that 6 GB isn't enough. 8 GB or 12 GB would be perfect.

LoL if this was possible, who will buy smartphones then?
This is done more in the hardware scenario side of the phone specs. Therefore if you are not satisfy with your phone capabilities...then is time to pour those bills on a new Higher tier phone my friend.

All this will do is to have more
Why not?

And while you are at it, could you also increase the RAM on my phone? Sometimes I get the feeling that 6 GB isn't enough. 8 GB or 12 GB would be perfect.

I mean if this is not simple trolling, imagine if by a simple download you can improve hardware capability? Then what is the point to spent 700 USD on a high tier phone then?

This software will allow you to have better performance on the battery times and some faster improvements on the phone, but that's it.

If you feel your phone needs more juice, then It is time to pour all those Clinton bills on a high tier phone with 12gbs ram, etc, etc.

Jul 2, 2019
Hey. I personally own a Sony Z2 and a Poco F1, X3. Both smartphones have 60hz display and thanks to developers Z2 has 64hz and Poco F1 has 81hz. Nevertheless I think that you can turn up the display of Poco X3 to at least 144hz, it is very dependent on the developer. If someone could tell me in what location are the files regarding the frequency of the HZ screen I would be mega grateful. But back to the topic. This Smartphone is in Poland one of the cheaper Smartphones on the market. If it really got Mod to 144HZ, or 165 it would cause that the smartphone itself would gain a lot more willing users, who would want for a small money to feel like (to some extent) the user of a flagship smartphone. The author of the modification himself would also gain a lot and would have even more popularity on XDA, which I wish him very much. That's why I would like to ask the author of this topic GtrCraft to look at this with a favorable eye and try to take this job and add more HZ to POCO X3. I am very happy when together we would develop this smartphone and we could make it even better. Sorry for my language but I use a translator. Greetings

ocujos

Feb 21, 2010
Sydney
Understandable, but, what's the point of using 144hz vs 120hz ? especially on a middle range smartphone, without using bionic eyes.
Running the screen at 144Hz would be outside of display design specs which could be detrimental to its lifespan. It's much like overclocking a CPU on by allowing additional frequencies in kernel. I prefer stability over overclocking, and that includes displays.

Reactions: camperbh

Top Liked Posts