• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][UBERTC 6.0][AOSP][3.4.X]FenomenalMOD

Search This thread

xperiafan13

Jul 25, 2011
México
attachment.php

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

attachment.php

GitLab

To me, I always like to innovate, that is why there are so many kernels with the same, offering just the same and do not give more, I decided to take a leap to something that many forget, that is, optimization, therefore, on this occasion, I bet for something different, orienting more performance, in this version, do not expect major changes or a double tap to wake, but expect outstanding performance, note that has a lot of optimizations in every part of its code for example, the -fast flag-math, ghraphite, cortex a7, and the main boom, let's not old compilers such as Linaro 4.9, we are in the new, why not compile child with ubertTC 4.9 or earlier versions, this ubertc version is compiled with 6.0 (gcc 6.0)

FenomenalMOD UBERTC

INSTALLATION:
FLASH IN YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

percy_g2 and scritch007

If you like my work, I would appreciate a donation.

Attachments

• motoe.png
    motoe.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 63,110
Last edited:

xperiafan13

Jul 25, 2011
México
FenomenalMOD

To me, I always like to innovate, that is why there are so many kernels with the same, offering just the same and do not give more, I decided to take a leap to something that many forget, that is, optimization, therefore, on this occasion, I bet for something different, orienting more performance, in this version, do not expect major changes or a double tap to wake, but expect outstanding performance, note that has a lot of optimizations in every part of its code for example, the -fast flag-math, ghraphite, cortex a7, and the main boom, let's not old compilers such as Linaro 4.9, we are in the new, why not compile child with ubertTC 4.9 or earlier versions, this ubertc version is compiled with 6.0 (gcc 6.0)

Last edited:

xperiafan13

Jul 25, 2011
México
New update

thanks for your great work.. Please do something for battery performance..
Almost 60% battery drained in an overnight..:crying:
Already working on stock rom (please any tester)
v02 relased!!
Drain battery fix??1!!! Any tester??
Read changelog and view github for full changes

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

attachment.php

GitLab

FenomenalMOD UBERTC

INSTALLATION:
    FLASH IN YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php

percy_g2 and scritch007

If you like my work, I would appreciate a donation.
    FenomenalMOD

Hello everyone, it's nice to be back, I bring a new version, I'm working on it trying to recover what had older versions, so I give you an update as new, are enough, by default the module frandom used for reading, modules and weigh less, and well, I leave the list of changes.
    NEW CPU GOVERNORS
    -smartmax
    -optimax
    -intellimm
    -impulsex renoved!
    CPU HOTPLUGS:
    -mako hotplug (default)
    -MSM Hotplug
    -Bricked Hotplug
    IO SCHEDULERS
    -Update BFQ and set default
    OTHER
    -Dynamic voltage scaling (from chrome books)(better battery life)
    -Powersuspend module update to 1.6
    -Many tweaks for virtual memory
    -Enable KSM
    MANY MANY PATCHES...
    ITS A BETA VERSION... DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE IS NOT IMPLEMENTED FOR THE MOMENT.. I HAVE MANY ISSUES WITH THIS
    - ALL OLDER FEATURES IS ALREADY DONE
    - THIS VERSION IS COMPILED WITH MANY OPTIMIZATION TWEAKS (GRAPHITE, -OFAST, ETC)
    - INIT.D SUPPORT INCLUDE
    - WLAN MODULE IS NOW STRIPED
    - ENJOY THIS!!!!!!
    FILE NAME : FenomenalMODTEST
    im finaly compile a kernel for stock lollipop, except that the wifi does not work, I'll be working on this, but as an advance and if I can get the WIFI working, we get the following:
    Linux 3.4.107
    Compiled Using Linaro 4.9.3 Cortex A7 Optimized
    Reclaimed RAM from loggers
    Added Power Suspend 1.5
    CPU Underclocking
    Enabled Power Eficcient Worqueues
    Added Fsync On/Off Support
    Added CPU Boost On/Off Support
    Lots Of Tweaks and Optimizations
    Added -03 optimization flags
    Added Graphite Optimization
    Enabled Kernel NEON Mode
    Init.d Support
    Added Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
    AND MORE...

Support me pushing my buttons "Thanks," the main thing is already done, and phone if start, only wifi and rejoice official lollipop, plus a kernel ...

they prefer? Cyanogenmod or stock lollipop??
    No more updates

Sorry guys... No more updates.... Mi pc is brocken and i dont have money to fix this.... Sorry