• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[KERNEL][UBERTC 6.0][AOSP][3.4.X]FenomenalMOD

Search This thread

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
Sorry for other devs but for me the fenomenal is the best among all kernel may not be as fast but has a dedicated dev always willing to bring innovations and improvements and thanks to that I do not think about changing my condor ever.

Adarsh1998

Nov 6, 2014
DAVANGERE
212c365462e150badab8b9db25e54d66.jpg

Look ss, no Hotplug to enable or disable.

P. S PLZ do quote otherwise for who you replying dont notified :)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
Excuse me. I was not sure but is already enabled by default (saw now) and left the post explains why better how it works.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Master you will add underclock to 96mhz as in previous versions? The battery is perfect and the rom was very smooth.

vinay001

Feb 15, 2015
TVL
@xperiafan13 Kernel is smooth one issue tat cm had old builds, new CM builds fixed this issue "time taking to turn on display when call comes after flashing kernel... using fenomenal Plus...

ankshious

Apr 14, 2015
Kanpur, INDIA
Realme 7
I downloaded the kernel and using it. So far DTW is working great, checking the battery life and it's also impeccable.
No screen freeze issues.
Thanks @xperiafan13 for this awesome kernel.

Sent from JARVIS'S SERVER

Last edited:

TechnoAnder

Jun 22, 2015
Cali
@xperiafan13 After of I tried your Kernel, the experience of user is smooth. In the ROMs based in CM-12.1 this Kernel goes very fast, zero lags and the most important is that this Kernel haven't bugs, thanks for your work ;)

rpinheiro

Jul 28, 2011
I can't get this kernel running with no bugs on Blisspop.. Wifi does not working, maybe because CAF wifi driver.. or something like that, but it is working smoothly on RR.

Ujjawalsharma354

Oct 6, 2014
New Delhi
I can't get this kernel running with no bugs on Blisspop.. Wifi does not working, maybe because CAF wifi driver.. or something like that, but it is working smoothly on RR.
Try fresh install........... In recovery while install it......... Just also select rom file...... And it will work ( don't delete or wipe anything )

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

attachment.php

GitLab

To me, I always like to innovate, that is why there are so many kernels with the same, offering just the same and do not give more, I decided to take a leap to something that many forget, that is, optimization, therefore, on this occasion, I bet for something different, orienting more performance, in this version, do not expect major changes or a double tap to wake, but expect outstanding performance, note that has a lot of optimizations in every part of its code for example, the -fast flag-math, ghraphite, cortex a7, and the main boom, let's not old compilers such as Linaro 4.9, we are in the new, why not compile child with ubertTC 4.9 or earlier versions, this ubertc version is compiled with 6.0 (gcc 6.0)

FenomenalMOD UBERTC

INSTALLATION:
    FLASH IN YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php

percy_g2 and scritch007

If you like my work, I would appreciate a donation.
    FenomenalMOD

To me, I always like to innovate, that is why there are so many kernels with the same, offering just the same and do not give more, I decided to take a leap to something that many forget, that is, optimization, therefore, on this occasion, I bet for something different, orienting more performance, in this version, do not expect major changes or a double tap to wake, but expect outstanding performance, note that has a lot of optimizations in every part of its code for example, the -fast flag-math, ghraphite, cortex a7, and the main boom, let's not old compilers such as Linaro 4.9, we are in the new, why not compile child with ubertTC 4.9 or earlier versions, this ubertc version is compiled with 6.0 (gcc 6.0)
    Hello everyone, it's nice to be back, I bring a new version, I'm working on it trying to recover what had older versions, so I give you an update as new, are enough, by default the module frandom used for reading, modules and weigh less, and well, I leave the list of changes.
    NEW CPU GOVERNORS
    -smartmax
    -optimax
    -intellimm
    -impulsex renoved!
    CPU HOTPLUGS:
    -mako hotplug (default)
    -MSM Hotplug
    -Bricked Hotplug
    IO SCHEDULERS
    -Update BFQ and set default
    OTHER
    -Dynamic voltage scaling (from chrome books)(better battery life)
    -Powersuspend module update to 1.6
    -Many tweaks for virtual memory
    -Enable KSM
    MANY MANY PATCHES...
    ITS A BETA VERSION... DOUBLE TAP TO WAKE IS NOT IMPLEMENTED FOR THE MOMENT.. I HAVE MANY ISSUES WITH THIS
    - ALL OLDER FEATURES IS ALREADY DONE
    - THIS VERSION IS COMPILED WITH MANY OPTIMIZATION TWEAKS (GRAPHITE, -OFAST, ETC)
    - INIT.D SUPPORT INCLUDE
    - WLAN MODULE IS NOW STRIPED
    - ENJOY THIS!!!!!!
    FILE NAME : FenomenalMODTEST
    im finaly compile a kernel for stock lollipop, except that the wifi does not work, I'll be working on this, but as an advance and if I can get the WIFI working, we get the following:
    Linux 3.4.107
    Compiled Using Linaro 4.9.3 Cortex A7 Optimized
    Reclaimed RAM from loggers
    Added Power Suspend 1.5
    CPU Underclocking
    Enabled Power Eficcient Worqueues
    Added Fsync On/Off Support
    Added CPU Boost On/Off Support
    Lots Of Tweaks and Optimizations
    Added -03 optimization flags
    Added Graphite Optimization
    Enabled Kernel NEON Mode
    Init.d Support
    Added Optimized ARM RWSEM algorithm
    AND MORE...

Support me pushing my buttons "Thanks," the main thing is already done, and phone if start, only wifi and rejoice official lollipop, plus a kernel ...

they prefer? Cyanogenmod or stock lollipop??
    No more updates

Sorry guys... No more updates.... Mi pc is brocken and i dont have money to fix this.... Sorry